What does your poop smell like

What does your poop smell like

Posted in the London Forum

HUmpaTurd

London, KY

#1 Apr 16, 2010
My poop smells like a beautiful rain forest! Like douche in the morning air! Like a field of daisies at your Uncle Moe's farm. I love my poop and so should you. Like the flowers in the hands of your dead grandmother at her funeral, my poop will be eaten by worms! The End! I love you all!
haha

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 16, 2010
mine smells like apple pie baking.
Cold Beer

London, KY

#5 Apr 16, 2010
I seen on here where they talk about a guy named Jason that goes into and a round restaurants restrooms and poops all over the walls i know a guy that works at a fast food joint and he said he's already hit them like 4or5 times a week because that's his duty to help keep them clean now he said the women are starting to do that to i am thinking that o Jason might be in on it he said.He said it's getting old he said man i would love to catch him like so so bad so that he can rub his face into it i don't blame him i would kick his butt so hard he would be smelling my toe jam for weeks that's awful.I feel sorry for him and the hot blonds that works there they got to clean poop off the walls and ceiling after oJason that would suck so bad.If anyone that might know this oJason guy full name? please comment.Thanks have a nice day
yikes

London, KY

#7 Apr 16, 2010
keep it on the jason poop thread

JustaAngel1488

“Sweet as a Lollipop”

Since: Dec 08

Licking, MO

#8 Apr 16, 2010
Mine usually smells like spring flowers but after 3 days of eating far too much broccoli and a really bad Mexican meal I'd have to say it smells just like SpeakUp.
MEDICINE MAN

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Apr 16, 2010
mine smells like all the republicans on here that get eaten and shit out!
SpeakUp

Elmwood Park, IL

#10 Apr 17, 2010
Mine smells like JustaAngel's house after she's had all her Mexican California friends in for beans and they all farted in a 6x6 closed room and hadn't taken a bath in 6 weeks.
lucky

Heidrick, KY

#11 Apr 17, 2010
SpeakUp's posts,,,farmer's sheep bed,,,bushie's sink-hole mouth,,,Med Man black bag,,,GOP's brain,,,truth's typing finger,,,Whaddya know's whaddya,,,AND Barrack's obuma...hahaha
justanidiot

Cynthiana, KY

#12 Apr 17, 2010
Just a angel? Don't you mean just an angel retard!

JustaAngel1488

“Sweet as a Lollipop”

Since: Dec 08

Licking, MO

#13 Apr 17, 2010
LMAO

Damn SpitUp you are not only are you senile but you can't even come up with a good slam. LAME!

Give it up you old stank hole, you are completely useless.

It must suck to be you.

SATAN 64

“Walk with me in”

Since: Aug 09

Hell, Norway

#14 Apr 17, 2010
Fire and Brimstone
stinky but

London, KY

#15 Apr 17, 2010
my farts smell like boiled eggs the aroma is so cool i just dont know to describe it the smell is so relaxing just wish you could have a sniff
reb

Crossett, AR

#16 Apr 17, 2010
sh!t
my poop really stinks

Crossett, AR

#17 Apr 17, 2010
My poop smells like an old mans farts and the old man has not took a shower in 200 days!
joe

Emporia, VA

#18 Feb 4, 2012
it smells like a normal shlittling but imagine a big 400 lb fat black lady taking the biggest and smelliest crap of her life and then it falls on top of you
sqwatr

Vilonia, AR

#19 Feb 5, 2012
HEY!!Does a fart have lumps in it?If it don't,I just shit on myself!!And now I feel like a turd with the shit slung out of it.BAD DAY--BAAAD DAYYY!
Sanitation Worker

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Feb 5, 2012
sqwatr wrote:
HEY!!Does a fart have lumps in it?If it don't,I just shit on myself!!And now I feel like a turd with the shit slung out of it.BAD DAY--BAAAD DAYYY!
FYI, a fart is the whimpering cry of a lonely turd...
sqwatr

Vilonia, AR

#21 Feb 5, 2012
yea,or a turd with the wind knocked out of it one!
sqwatr

Vilonia, AR

#22 Feb 5, 2012
That reminds me of the time I was on my way home from Chicago.I had a lay over in Lexington and it was mid-winter.I was about as broke as you could get.I spent the last ten dollars I had for food.All I had was 25 cents.Around 4am I got that god awfull feeling,I had to shit.I hurried and found the restrooms and went in.I hurried to the stalls but they were locked.There was a sign and a slot ,it cost 25 cents tu use it.I thought OH SHIT!Then I remembered I had a quarter so I got it out and dropped it in the slot.With one quick move I opened the door,dropped my drawers and sat down.I sat there about 10 minutes grunting and straining but the only thing I could do was fart about 4 or 5 times.I was so let down my heart was almost broken.I said to myself,Here I am all broken hearted,I paid a quarter to shit but only farted. BAD DAY--BAAADD DAAAYYY!!HEHEHEH

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#23 Feb 5, 2012
Rainbows

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 156,569
Computer repair 1 hr Ultimate fighter 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr hot dog 755
Elmo Greer (Sep '10) 6 hr Angela Travillian 73
Liberals say INCEST is okay 16 hr Whaaaaat 1
New comic shop 20 hr Bubba Navy 3
Jane Butcher vs Erin Butcher (Jul '09) 20 hr USA v Mike Raphan 22

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages