Fatal Accident In Laurel County

Fatal Accident In Laurel County

There are 56 comments on the KLEX TV story from Jul 31, 2010, titled Fatal Accident In Laurel County. In it, KLEX TV reports that:

Kentucky State Police are investigating a two vehicle accident that killed a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEX TV.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
a loved one

Ripley, TN

#1 Aug 1, 2010
They make it seem as if aaron durham did something wrong when their were 35464646 witnesses that saw that it was the other drivers fault.
haha

Morehead, KY

#2 Aug 1, 2010
They were not thirty five million, four hundred sixty four thousand, six hundred forty six witnesses you dumb fu ck.
gosh

London, KY

#3 Aug 1, 2010
this whole mess is crazy but i do believe the news had the story wrong i've heard from many people that it was steven's fault he ran a red light the cops never listen to the right side of the story they just believe the first thing they hear write the report and get out of there
well

Lowes, KY

#4 Aug 1, 2010
I don't think any of us should be blaming either of the drivers. It was a horrible accident, and both drivers have to live with the regret that someone died. Isn't that enough? or do you really feel like adding more grief to them by analyzing the accident like your the chief investigator?
well

Lowes, KY

#5 Aug 1, 2010
haha wrote:
They were not thirty five million, four hundred sixty four thousand, six hundred forty six witnesses you dumb fu ck.
Didn't mean to judge yours with the bad, it was for the comment above yours.
miss

Huntington, IN

#6 Aug 1, 2010
It may not be either one of the drivers fault
miss

Huntington, IN

#7 Aug 1, 2010
I new aaron and now i no hes going crazy because of what happened
birdy

Brea, CA

#8 Aug 1, 2010
I bet there was a cell phone and speeding involved. It ought to be against the law for the cell phone to be out of the glove compartment.
Who Cares

Dyer, TN

#9 Aug 1, 2010
birdy wrote:
I bet there was a cell phone and speeding involved. It ought to be against the law for the cell phone to be out of the glove compartment.
Honestly does it really matter how? DEAD is DEAD
miss

Huntington, IN

#10 Aug 1, 2010
aaron was on his way to get his cousin off work and all that happened so fast he didnt no what to do
SmartAlec

Manchester, KY

#11 Aug 1, 2010
haha wrote:
You should be reported to the Topix Police.
Go Away!
SmartAlec

Manchester, KY

#12 Aug 1, 2010
birdy wrote:
Or Maybe NOT!

Who Died?
miss

Huntington, IN

#13 Aug 1, 2010
Aaron durhams mom if u would listen
Mmmmmm

Barbourville, KY

#14 Aug 1, 2010
How was hurt??
whg

Tiptonville, TN

#15 Aug 1, 2010
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly does it really matter how? DEAD is DEAD
Yes it does matter, cellphones kill.
goodwitness

London, KY

#16 Aug 1, 2010
steven wasn't on the phone or texting at all. his light was green, and the other lights were green, except it was a green yield on aarons side. the left turn light wasn't lit. aaron didn't yield and pulled in his path. its a horrible accident, nothing more. neither driver need the blame, but it wasn't steven's for sure.

witnesses at a wreck almost don't even count. half never see it, half don't know what they seen, others just make assumptions. everythings different when the adrenaline is running.

respect both families and drivers involved. don't pass rumors on situations like this, it's just wrong. "i heard he was arguing with his gf on the phone," "i heard he was texting and speeding,". unless you were there in the passenger seat with him, shut the hell up. learn some respect for others in grievance. because you all won't have to live with this for the rest of your lives, they will.

“EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#17 Aug 1, 2010
goodwitness wrote:
steven wasn't on the phone or texting at all. his light was green, and the other lights were green, except it was a green yield on aarons side. the left turn light wasn't lit. aaron didn't yield and pulled in his path. its a horrible accident, nothing more. neither driver need the blame, but it wasn't steven's for sure.
witnesses at a wreck almost don't even count. half never see it, half don't know what they seen, others just make assumptions. everythings different when the adrenaline is running.
respect both families and drivers involved. don't pass rumors on situations like this, it's just wrong. "i heard he was arguing with his gf on the phone," "i heard he was texting and speeding,". unless you were there in the passenger seat with him, shut the hell up. learn some respect for others in grievance. because you all won't have to live with this for the rest of your lives, they will.
Amen.but altho it is no excuse ,there always has to be a bad guy on topixes little fables.it is tempting to go thru that light without an arrow,but it sure isn't wise.sometimes someone can get you before you get thru the turn.
Sad for the family

United States

#18 Aug 2, 2010
goodwitness wrote:
You say that you would have to be in the passengers seat to really know what happened ... Then how can you start your quote with he was NOT on his cell phone ??? The Durham boys Mother was in the passenger seat and now her son is going to have to live with the fact that his MOTHER is gone .....They should check the other boys phone records to see if he was on his phone at that time ..... This is traggic for both families ... But dont let this boy think it was his fault if it wasn't .... I come and go from that light all the time and yes the light will be RED when the arrow is GREEN on the other side !!!! The police should have checked these things out very carefully and still need to check phone records .... Either way it was an accident but I can't stand the thought of what this child is going thru ..... Maybe GOD will find the truth ... May GOD Bless this Family
Who Cares

Dyer, TN

#19 Aug 2, 2010
whg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does matter, cellphones kill.
Its the driver NOT the phone.
If thats the case,so does makeup,changing the radio station,bending down to get the ciggarete that fell,eating,brushing your hair, on and on and on.
vetern

Eubank, KY

#20 Aug 2, 2010
what happen at amvets116 saturday night with all the police being there could it be because there is no veterns there anymore it is just a open bar and fights real sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Mickey402 160,664
How to deal with neighbors who let their dogs r... (Apr '11) 40 min bad place 75
Question for Someone With Dishnetwork 48 min cable guy 10
FiddleDeeDee 1 hr lakergirl 9
married women. (Aug '11) 2 hr Bearded dad 4
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 7 hr Ding dong 9,432
H&K pallets rip off 10 hr Pallets 30

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages