William Kyle Trosper
Help

Versailles, KY

#1 Oct 26, 2011
Anyone know William Kyle Trosper and how I can get in touch with him? Thanks.
Cybil

Vicco, KY

#2 Oct 26, 2011
Help wrote:
Anyone know William Kyle Trosper and how I can get in touch with him? Thanks.
If it is this one you could arrange a visit:

Sentinel-Echo.com
May 10, 2010
London man could face 20 years for manufacturing meth

By Nita Johnson
Staff Writer

LAUREL COUNTY, Ky.— A London man could face up to 20 years in prison for manufacturing methamphetamine in a storage unit last year.

William Trosper, 42, entered a guilty plea to the charge on April 30, according to a press release from the office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney and Michael D. Pratt, the assistant commonwealth’s attorney who prosecuted the case.

Trosper was cooking methamphetamine on Oct. 7, 2009, in a storage unit at McKnight Self-Storage when the lab exploded, causing severe damage to the facility. Trosper and an unnamed co-defendant in the case rented the storage unit, according to the press release. Trosper fled the scene, leaving his wife and children there.

From evidence obtained from the scene, an arrest warrant was obtained for Trosper, who remained at-large until Dec. 22 when he was arrested by London Police officers. At the time of this arrest, officers found materials for another meth lab.

Commonwealth’s Attorney Jackie Steele said this case is another example of the harsh treatment people in this area can expect for those charged with manufacturing methamphetamine.

Other agencies involved in the investigation and prosecution against Trosper were London Police Department, the Laurel County Division of Public Safety and the office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney for the 27th Judicial Circuit.

Trosper’s sentencing is scheduled May 24.
Just Wondering

Bolivar, MO

#3 Oct 27, 2011
What happens to a home after it has been raided for making meth? I was asking because someone said either it has to be burned or you have to pay big bucks to have it cleaned inside and out before it can be rented out again.Me myself would burn it. Because those chemicals are deadly. And chances are know one would want to live in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locals with TV antenna (Jan '12) 44 min mike 11
Eclipse Glasses 1 hr _Peach_ 5
How Many Thinks Walmart Fried Chicken Is BETTER... (Apr '11) 1 hr Starr8585 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CCzar 166,383
Proven: Biggest Scam In World History 2 hr Millions fooled 1
Ricky smallwood wrecked on 192 4 hr Your 7
Can Christians Backslide and Go to Hell? (Nov '08) 20 hr coalminer 432

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance