Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Another Border Agent was shot and killed by illegal smugglers last night. Just more of the out of control because of Obama policies of using bean bags.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

SpeakUp Useful Idiots wrote:
Another Border Agent was shot and killed by illegal smugglers last night. Just more of the out of control because of Obama policies of using bean bags.
Not only that, but also "Two guns found at the scene were bought by a member of a gun-smuggling ring that was being monitored in the Fast and Furious investigation."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/02/2-us-bor...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minority_Report_ (film)
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Oh how we capitalize on what we don't know, right beg2differ? Right. Your posts are constantly loaded with speculation and question. My goodness, if there were anything to most of what you post, eventually one would think you could find an answer and most assuredly you won't find it on biased Fox News that is partially owned by Prince Alaweed of Saudi Arabia and Murdoch who got kicked out of the UK for interfering in a 16 yr. old's death/investigation. It cost him his newspaper and upcoming acquisition! A news channel that airs LIVE a man shooting himself head....for ratings!

As for me, I think I'll stick with some sanity and watch our President while he tears apart your loving wealthy financial industry and brings it back to the taxpayers of this country. We will bring some of that Republican/conservative wealthy ....back to it's rightful owners! Hundreds of thousands also enjoyed the insurance rebate premiums your overcharging insurance companies assessed unecessarily on hard working, good paying people. Yep, we're bringing some of that back to the rightful owners. In time the wealthy will recognize, they didn't build it themselves!

BTW, people are shot everyday of the week by illegal smugglers since the U.S. has the highest demand for drugs of any country in the world. Gotta get that cocaine to those parties!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

beg2differ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that, but also "Two guns found at the scene were bought by a member of a gun-smuggling ring that was being monitored in the Fast and Furious investigation."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/02/2-us-bor...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minority_Report_ (film)
Excuse me; the above information which I posted earlier is in error. The two guns mentioned in my post were found at the scene of Brian Terry's murder in Dec. 2010. No guns have reportedly been found at the scene of this recent shooting. Please excuse my mistake.
yuio

Prospect, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Damn, I hate it when gwb's operation Wide Receiver goes bad

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

SpeakUp wrote:
Oh how we capitalize on what we don't know, right beg2differ? Right. Your posts are constantly loaded with speculation and question. My goodness, if there were anything to most of what you post, eventually one would think you could find an answer and most assuredly you won't find it on biased Fox News that is partially owned by Prince Alaweed of Saudi Arabia and Murdoch who got kicked out of the UK for interfering in a 16 yr. old's death/investigation. It cost him his newspaper and upcoming acquisition! A news channel that airs LIVE a man shooting himself head....for ratings!
As for me, I think I'll stick with some sanity and watch our President while he tears apart your loving wealthy financial industry and brings it back to the taxpayers of this country. We will bring some of that Republican/conservative wealthy ....back to it's rightful owners! Hundreds of thousands also enjoyed the insurance rebate premiums your overcharging insurance companies assessed unecessarily on hard working, good paying people. Yep, we're bringing some of that back to the rightful owners. In time the wealthy will recognize, they didn't build it themselves!
BTW, people are shot everyday of the week by illegal smugglers since the U.S. has the highest demand for drugs of any country in the world. Gotta get that cocaine to those parties!
You should be embarrassed because you have no regard for the death of our border agents or our U.S. officials serving in other countries. You are one cold heartless liberal that probably never considers the fact that one of yours could easily be gunned down for no reason. Would you just say "people are shot every day of the week" and forget about it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

yuio wrote:
Damn, I hate it when gwb's operation Wide Receiver goes bad
Operation Wide Receiver ended before Bush left office. Fast and Furious began under Obama. Big difference in the two programs. Wide Receiver produced NO DEAD BODIES!
Operation Wide Receiver used the common law enforcement tactic of "controlled delivery" in which the illegal sales of weapons were allowed to take place, the movements of the weapons were closely monitored and the end purchasers were then apprehended. It involved gun-tracing, not gun-walking.

Under the "controlled delivery" of Wide Receiver, agents didn't just write down the serial numbers and let the guns disappear as in Fast and Furious. They closely and physically followed the guns from American dealers to straw purchasers to Mexican buyers.

Most importantly, Wide Receiver was run in close cooperation with Mexican authorities, who were kept in the dark on Fast and Furious.

In contrast ATF agents involved in Fast and Furious have testified that they were ordered not to track the weapons and in cases where interdiction was possible they were ordered to stand down and actually watch the weapons walk.

ATF Special Agent John Dodson has testified how in one instance guns were sold to known illegal buyers who took them to a stash house. Against orders from his superiors, Dodson kept the stash house under surveillance and when a vehicle showed up to transfer the weapons to their ultimate destination, he called for an interdiction team to move in, seize the weapons and arrest the traffickers. His superiors refused, and the guns disappeared without surveillance.

We have a dead border agent and a dead ice agent and hundreds of dead Mexican citizens including teenagers. President Obama is hiding documents from the investigation.

Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0622...
==========
Now we have 4 dead Americans killed in the terror attack in Libya that the administration has tried to cover up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

new conservative ad about Fast and Furious will run on television and radio in Albuquerque, N.M.; Raleigh, N.C.; Washington; Las Vegas and Denver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

reality_review wrote:
new conservative ad about Fast and Furious will run on television and radio in Albuquerque, N.M.; Raleigh, N.C.; Washington; Las Vegas and Denver.
Obama could have killed both border agents himself and he would still get elected in November! Thats how terrible Mitt is! He is no different than Bush and everyone except you die hard Republicans knows that! If Jesus was a Democrat and Satan was a Republican you people would vote for Satan. Thats just how you all are, you vote for the party not the candidate!
yuio

Prospect, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

reality_review wrote:
<quoted text>
Operation Wide Receiver ended before Bush left office. Fast and Furious began under Obama. Big difference in the two programs. Wide Receiver produced NO DEAD BODIES!
Operation Wide Receiver used the common law enforcement tactic of "controlled delivery" in which the illegal sales of weapons were allowed to take place, the movements of the weapons were closely monitored and the end purchasers were then apprehended. It involved gun-tracing, not gun-walking.
Under the "controlled delivery" of Wide Receiver, agents didn't just write down the serial numbers and let the guns disappear as in Fast and Furious. They closely and physically followed the guns from American dealers to straw purchasers to Mexican buyers.
Most importantly, Wide Receiver was run in close cooperation with Mexican authorities, who were kept in the dark on Fast and Furious.
In contrast ATF agents involved in Fast and Furious have testified that they were ordered not to track the weapons and in cases where interdiction was possible they were ordered to stand down and actually watch the weapons walk.
ATF Special Agent John Dodson has testified how in one instance guns were sold to known illegal buyers who took them to a stash house. Against orders from his superiors, Dodson kept the stash house under surveillance and when a vehicle showed up to transfer the weapons to their ultimate destination, he called for an interdiction team to move in, seize the weapons and arrest the traffickers. His superiors refused, and the guns disappeared without surveillance.
We have a dead border agent and a dead ice agent and hundreds of dead Mexican citizens including teenagers. President Obama is hiding documents from the investigation.
Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0622...
==========
Now we have 4 dead Americans killed in the terror attack in Libya that the administration has tried to cover up.
You might be right. But GWB's unjustified war against Iraq made up the difference on body count. How many of our troops died in that war.
Voter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

SpeakUp wrote:
Watched your posting for awhile now, you would have Obama accountable for absolutely NOTHING that has taken place in the last 4 yrs according to what you say! I can tell you he is absolutely responsible for these agents getting killed - being too lax on border patrol, just like he is responsible for those 4 individuals killed in Benghazi. The place was unguarded by Marines, as all full US embassies are - that was Obama's fault!
And

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Watched your posting for awhile now, you would have Obama accountable for absolutely NOTHING that has taken place in the last 4 yrs according to what you say! I can tell you he is absolutely responsible for these agents getting killed - being too lax on border patrol, just like he is responsible for those 4 individuals killed in Benghazi. The place was unguarded by Marines, as all full US embassies are - that was Obama's fault!
And I bet he had nothing to do with Osama being killed according to you..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

yuio wrote:
<quoted text>You might be right. But GWB's unjustified war against Iraq made up the difference on body count. How many of our troops died in that war.
So the dead mean nothing to you---they are only numbers? It's sad when you can't leave your little box to show just a tiny smithering of passion or respect for the dead.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

*compassion (correction)
yuio

Prospect, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

reality_review wrote:
<quoted text>
So the dead mean nothing to you---they are only numbers? It's sad when you can't leave your little box to show just a tiny smithering of passion or respect for the dead.
Dont lecture me about compassion you idiot. I spend my life working 24/7, 365 days a year taking care of disabled adults mostly with my own money. What the hell have you done except pass out tissues on topix. Your ignorance makes me puke.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

reality_review wrote:
'reality', es muy interesante que este se airee. No pienso que él conseguirá el voto español, verdad? Gracias por compartirlo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

beg2differ wrote:
<quoted text>
'reality', es muy interesante que este se airee. No pienso que él conseguirá el voto español, verdad? Gracias por compartirlo.
Lo siento no hablo a español pero estoy usando un traductor. Creo que él conseguirá algunos del voto latino, pero no tanto como él espera conseguir. Espero que este traductor está trabajando...Por favor, hágamelo saber si no es. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

yuio wrote:
<quoted text>Dont lecture me about compassion you idiot. I spend my life working 24/7, 365 days a year taking care of disabled adults mostly with my own money. What the hell have you done except pass out tissues on topix. Your ignorance makes me puke.
Then don't show your ignorance by implying that George Bush had anything at all to do with Fast and Furious because he didn't.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

reality_review wrote:
<quoted text>
Lo siento no hablo a español pero estoy usando un traductor. Creo que él conseguirá algunos del voto latino, pero no tanto como él espera conseguir. Espero que este traductor está trabajando...Por favor, hágamelo saber si no es. lol
Sí, también uso a un traductor. lol
Yo basaba mi opinión en gran parte en sus entrevistas en Univisión. Ellos no lo hacen fácil para él allí.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

beg2differ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sí, también uso a un traductor. lol
Yo basaba mi opinión en gran parte en sus entrevistas en Univisión. Ellos no lo hacen fácil para él allí.
No miré las entrevistas. Hay allí una relación(enlace) donde yo podría mirarlos.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the London Forum right now

Search the London Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 3 min Whattashame 9,184
Stop Odumba WAR ON COAL 8 min jimmy john 62
Tim Flagle - anyone know much about him? (May '13) 12 min I use to know him 2
McConnell comes out against world peace 13 min ha ha ha 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min DemocRATS 146,109
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min spaceship 128,569
Sinners Telling Christians How To Live 14 min Labelle 1
Illegal immagrants 3 hr Curmudgeon 190
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Laurel County was issued at July 23 at 6:18PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••