weight loss clinic in london, ky

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Heather

London, KY

#1 Aug 19, 2008
Does anyone have any info on the weight loss clinic in london. What is the phone number, and your experience with them.
uppity

Kennett, MO

#2 Aug 19, 2008
they have a billboard
fatty

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Aug 19, 2008
Where is this place

Since: Aug 08

Louisville, KY

#4 Aug 19, 2008
the only info i can tell you about a weight loss clinic is that they will take your money to give you information that is free form the internet.
KamiKazee

London, KY

#5 Aug 19, 2008
it is directly across from heather homes and the library on highway 192 ,they are open on tues. and sat. only .
Dieter

Corbin, KY

#6 Aug 19, 2008
Silly they rx Adipex..

Louisville, KY

#7 Aug 19, 2008
Adipex is a stimulant that is similar to an amphetamine. Basically it's an appetite suppressant that affects the central nervous system.

diet soda or HCA work just as good and without the nasty side effects

..in my opinion...

Adipex will not magically make you loose weight, you still must consume less calories then you burn to loose weight don't be fooled by cleaver marketing. There is only one way to loose weight.
Sweetness

London, KY

#9 Aug 19, 2008
First of all let me address the correct question asked, the Doctor's name is Karen Kimsey she is a wonderful lady. She is really sweet and gets excited to see someone doing well. The hours they are in, I am not sure. I think on Tuesday's they are in from 8-4? They are also in on Saturday's as well, just not sure what the time is.You can call though the number is 8-6-2-1-8-0-0. They are flexible and the prices are very reasonable.

Now to address other comments, adipex does work for me. I have lost 25lbs. and have been going there for 4 months or so. I don't lay on my a$$ anymore and I don't eat like a dang pig either. All about portion control anyways, that's how you lose the weight. I actually find myself with the energy to actually go walking or go to the gym, but I didn't have the energy to do that before so the adipex alone will not help lose weight. It keeps you from snacking all day and helps give you a boost. I am not really sure what NA KIRBY is talking about taking info from the internet and giving it to you and taking your money. I guess they are stupid. Because they do give you a little packet your first visit to show what foods you should and should not be consuming and they do take your money to pay for your Dr. visit and the pills that they give you at the office. I wouldn't listen to NA KIRBY they are blowing smoke up your butt. I don't think they have ever been there before and if they have they must have been sucking a$$ losing weight cause they kept eating!!!! So I guess they are holding a grudge! Happy to help though.... LOL......

London, Kentucky

#10 Aug 19, 2008
Adipex helped me lose a LOT of weight and I've kept it off. Just like any other diet plan, you can't go off it and then just go back to your old habits. You have to keep eating well and exercising. The reason you lose weight is that you eat less, not because of the pill. But the pill helps you. Some people simply eat too much for emotional reasons or whatever. I always said my problem wasn't eating when I wasn't hungry, it was that I was always hungry.

Adipex helped take care of that, and I developed healthier habits. I knew I couldn't go back to my old ones...

That's the main key. You can do it by yourself pretty much as fast, etc. But prepare yourself to be hungry without diet pills. Obviously, like anything, they should be used responsibly and not abused. They're not a magical cure-all pill, but they can help.

Good luck :)
marian

Brownsville, TN

#11 Aug 19, 2008
Do you have to be alot overweight or not to get the pills?

London, Kentucky

#12 Aug 19, 2008
marian wrote:
Do you have to be alot overweight or not to get the pills?
I think you have to have a BMI of 27 or 28 before they'll let you get on them.

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/ - BMI calculator in case you aren't sure what yours is.

Louisville, KY

#13 Aug 19, 2008
i hate BMI calculators because they never evaluate the amount of muscle you have in your body. I was 132lbs and hit the gym really hard and went up to 174 and it was all muscle but the BMI showed me being "fatter"
Mona

Cleveland, GA

#14 Aug 19, 2008
I have taken adipex before and they will help you lose weight. I do know that if you don't stay on them or change you eating habits (after you stop taking them) you will gain your weight back. I am thinking about starting them again. Thanks for the info Sweetness, I had heard about the place here but didn't know that much about it. Thanks again...

London, Kentucky

#15 Aug 20, 2008
NA KIRBY wrote:
i hate BMI calculators because they never evaluate the amount of muscle you have in your body. I was 132lbs and hit the gym really hard and went up to 174 and it was all muscle but the BMI showed me being "fatter"
Well, I agree. I don't like BMI calculators at all either. But unfortunately, it is something that "they" use to determine whether or not you are overweight, whether we like it or not (and I don't). It doesn't take into account age, fitness level, or even gender. I know plenty of people who are healthy and have a higher BMI, and plenty of people who are healthy by their BMI but not nearly as fit or healthy.

But still yet, the guideline is based on BMI, right or wrong, so that is why I supplied the link to the BMI calculator.:)
meee

London, KY

#16 Aug 24, 2008
NA KIRBY wrote:
Adipex is a stimulant that is similar to an amphetamine. Basically it's an appetite suppressant that affects the central nervous system.
diet soda or HCA work just as good and without the nasty side effects
..in my opinion...
Adipex will not magically make you loose weight, you still must consume less calories then you burn to loose weight don't be fooled by cleaver marketing. There is only one way to loose weight.
I've got news for you.. They do work.. I am seeing the diet doctors and have already lost 8 pounds in less than a month. They help you eat a lot less. Believe me.. if it works it is worth every penny. Its not easy losing weight and sometimes people just need a little more help..
Jellico

East Bernstadt, KY

#17 Aug 24, 2008
Its a short drive down to jellico if you can get there the process is a lot easier, and Im not sure but the cost is around sixty bucks a month for meds and dr visit cost. Its worth it. Worked for me so far, 38lbs
meee wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got news for you.. They do work.. I am seeing the diet doctors and have already lost 8 pounds in less than a month. They help you eat a lot less. Believe me.. if it works it is worth every penny. Its not easy losing weight and sometimes people just need a little more help..
Biscuit Eater

Nicholson, GA

#18 Aug 24, 2008
My wife is on this new diet plan and she is supposed to lose a pound a week. By my figures sometime in march of 2010 she should dissapear completely.
Hopeful

London, KY

#19 Aug 24, 2008
-Ariana- wrote:
Adipex helped me lose a LOT of weight and I've kept it off. Just like any other diet plan, you can't go off it and then just go back to your old habits. You have to keep eating well and exercising. The reason you lose weight is that you eat less, not because of the pill. But the pill helps you. Some people simply eat too much for emotional reasons or whatever. I always said my problem wasn't eating when I wasn't hungry, it was that I was always hungry.
Adipex helped take care of that, and I developed healthier habits. I knew I couldn't go back to my old ones...
That's the main key. You can do it by yourself pretty much as fast, etc. But prepare yourself to be hungry without diet pills. Obviously, like anything, they should be used responsibly and not abused. They're not a magical cure-all pill, but they can help.
Good luck :)
Did you ever get a little irritable on the Adipex? I took Adipex (well...the generic form) and after about a month I was feeling a little more irritable than usual. Just wondering if everyone felt that way.

London, Kentucky

#20 Aug 24, 2008
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever get a little irritable on the Adipex? I took Adipex (well...the generic form) and after about a month I was feeling a little more irritable than usual. Just wondering if everyone felt that way.
Yep, and impatient too. I think for me, it was just wondering why other people weren't as quick to do things as I was.
pittsburg lady

London, KY

#21 Aug 24, 2008
How much does it cost the first time you go and then after?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone up tonight for fun 28 min Thursday guy 1
Senture Bill Deaton 1 hr Truthforyou 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,641
Richard (Richie) Adams 3 hr Pye 1
London Rotary Park 5 hr City Living 18
Is it legal to have a video camera pointed at y... (Aug '12) 5 hr Good Resons For D... 181
london,ky stock sale 7 hr larry 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages