know her

Dahlonega, GA

#21 Dec 14, 2008
She gave the police a false name because she had warrants on her for other things. She was also arrested earlier this year for drug charges.

Since: Nov 08

Winchester, KY

#22 Dec 14, 2008
explain to me how a mother can not know that her baby is missing with all the child molesters that are in the world who would not want to keep a 24/7 watch on there baby

Since: Sep 08

London, KY

#23 Dec 14, 2008
When did it happen wrote:
When did this happen? I have been watching the news and this has yet to show up on there.
Is this someones idea of a crewl joke?
WKYT said Saturday morning and we know it was 18 degrees out saturday morning.

Since: Dec 08

Corbin, KY

#24 Dec 14, 2008
LOL wrote:
Guys this woman could be a single mom working and going to school or just working. Maybe she fell asleep and the kid got out and she freaked out and gave a false name...
Why do people judge others so quickly? Someone assumed she is on welfare..... How sad.
if thats the case she shouldn't have fell asleep and there shouldn't have been a way for him to get out in the first place.
not enough

Middlesboro, KY

#25 Dec 14, 2008
Cheese Plz wrote:
<quoted text> if thats the case she shouldn't have fell asleep and there shouldn't have been a way for him to get out in the first place.
If she had plenty of money she would get off anyway. It "aint who u kno, its who u blo".
goofbat

London, KY

#27 Dec 14, 2008
I found it very odd that a child would be naked and go outside with only shoes on in the cold and snow.Why put shoes on but no clothes.t was really cold that morning.

Corbin, KY

#28 Dec 14, 2008
goofbat wrote:
I found it very odd that a child would be naked and go outside with only shoes on in the cold and snow.Why put shoes on but no clothes.t was really cold that morning.
the poor child probably put them on hisself. somebody needs to throw her out in the snow without clothes on and see how she likes it.
goofbat

London, KY

#29 Dec 14, 2008
Cheese Plz wrote:
<quoted text>the poor child probably put them on hisself. somebody needs to throw her out in the snow without clothes on and see how she likes it.
Yes but it was a cold night and I cant imagine my little ones sleeping with out pjs.Guess I am just wondering why the child would be naked to begin with
Smarty Pants

Cynthiana, KY

#30 Dec 14, 2008
I heard her mother say on television that her daughter had worked the night before stocking shelves. The child was good at opening locks so it escaped to go to grandmothers house while mother was sleeping. I don't know how anyone could go to sleep and leave a two year old wandering around. The chld had on boots and no clothes. It would have died of hypothermia if a neighbor hadn't have found it. She didn't say that they would watch the child closer. She said they were installing stonger locks.

Corbin, KY

#31 Dec 14, 2008
where did she live at in laurel co?
goofbat

London, KY

#32 Dec 14, 2008
Smarty Pants wrote:
I heard her mother say on television that her daughter had worked the night before stocking shelves. The child was good at opening locks so it escaped to go to grandmothers house while mother was sleeping. I don't know how anyone could go to sleep and leave a two year old wandering around. The chld had on boots and no clothes. It would have died of hypothermia if a neighbor hadn't have found it. She didn't say that they would watch the child closer. She said they were installing stonger locks.
Do the grandparents live near by or did the little child just think he could walk there not really knowing where it was going?Maybe it wanted to see its grandparents and just thought it could go there like going in the yard for some reason.Kids do strange things and get strange ideas in their heads,thats why its so important to have someone watching them at all times.
LOL

Tyner, KY

#33 Dec 14, 2008
Cheese Plz wrote:
<quoted text> if thats the case she shouldn't have fell asleep and there shouldn't have been a way for him to get out in the first place.
Things happen... I have a 2yo he can unlock our deadbolts. Who is to say while I am downstairs doing laundry he couldn't sneak out. He can also take off his clothes.

Corbin, KY

#34 Dec 14, 2008
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Things happen... I have a 2yo he can unlock our deadbolts. Who is to say while I am downstairs doing laundry he couldn't sneak out. He can also take off his clothes.
ok, first off, if your dead bolt is that low to the ground then you have a problem. either it is too low or your child is EXTREMELY tall.=-)
what

London, KY

#35 Dec 14, 2008
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...One time when I was a kid my brother was #2 or younger and my sister and I left the door open on our way to school. My mom was doing my babysisters hair and he got out. Someone from our neighborhood found him about to cross a busy street and picked him up and called police too. They did nothing to my mom who was seen screaming and running around the neighborhood in a frantic. We got the devils beat out of us when we got home from school though. I have three kids all under 6 and have never lost one yet but they are fast behind your back. One minute playing quietly and the next tearing something up.
Im short

London, KY

#36 Dec 14, 2008
What if I am a Midget and I have to have things lower to my level? That don't mean I am a bad parent just cause I have a normal sized child that can reash things that I have to put at my level
whatever

London, KY

#37 Dec 14, 2008
I don't know her so I won't make assumptions on good or bad mom, but no mom is going to put shoes on a kid and no clothes. So, I am sure the child wondered off by himself and took his clothes off himself too. Things like that happen and the police ARE overly doing this. Good grief. Give the woman a break.
Smarty Pants

Cynthiana, KY

#38 Dec 14, 2008
Cheese Plz wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, first off, if your dead bolt is that low to the ground then you have a problem. either it is too low or your child is EXTREMELY tall.=-)
Children can climb onto a chair and reach a deadbolt.

Corbin, KY

#39 Dec 14, 2008
Smarty Pants wrote:
<quoted text>Children can climb onto a chair and reach a deadbolt.
i understand that. i have children of my own and i know that they can unlock doors. i simply put a little hook type lock on the top part of the door.
KyGal

London, KY

#40 Dec 15, 2008
Drug charges earlier this year and now this, I think this lady needs to get control of her life.
MLE

Middlesboro, KY

#41 Dec 15, 2008
It is very easy to turn your back for a minute and your child be into something !but how far does a kid have to get before you realize its gone? every body makes mistakes but what was this girl doing while her child was wondering around with no clothes on in the middle of winter???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you heal a broken hart? 22 min dory 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Wrong again Sparky 131,609
obama friend arrested 29 min libs always lie 3
Tree Trimming 12 hr What 5
Are there any honest good man left? 17 hr girl that loves b... 47
I need to borrow $500 (Nov '12) Tue Underemployed 24
auto body shop (Mar '14) Tue Wally West 4
London Dating
Find my Match

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

London News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in London

Personal Finance