who died in laurel co jail

who died in laurel co jail

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
iceprincess

South Fulton, TN

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Same thing I was just wondering.My sister in law was there she said some woman died.??
oh my

Lebanon, KY

#3 Mar 11, 2013
Was it Courtney Beldon Hensley?
sad

Pineville, KY

#4 Mar 11, 2013
yes thats who it was
iceprincess

South Fulton, TN

#6 Mar 11, 2013
She may or may not have been a dope head but does that really matter?
been there

Manito, IL

#7 Mar 11, 2013
I'm sirprised it doesn't happen more often. Med staff there is a joke and according to mews report she was in a cell near the nurses umder observatiom. Which probably means she was in the drunk tank amd a guard opemed the flap every 2 or 3 hours.
Agree

London, KY

#8 Mar 12, 2013
been there wrote:
I'm sirprised it doesn't happen more often. Med staff there is a joke and according to mews report she was in a cell near the nurses umder observatiom. Which probably means she was in the drunk tank amd a guard opemed the flap every 2 or 3 hours.
I agree with you and restraint chairs can be deadly if used by someone without training and are not suppose to be used to
torture a inmate that is cruel & unusual punishment
curious

Pineville, KY

#18 Mar 12, 2013
when u are on medical watch, you are sent to the hole. or thats how it used to be. and they will sometimes put you in a little yellow paper gown with a very thin blanket. that place is a joke, and just for the record, the truth is. there is no medical watch. it's the guards opening a flap in the door and looking at you every 3 or 4 hours.
Motherof5

Danville, KY

#19 Mar 12, 2013
Thanks for the info. Anything else anyone knows would be helpful.
sad

London, KY

#20 Mar 12, 2013
She was in jail for drugs
(London address)
last year she was in the same jail for theft
(Danville address)
Her bond was high because she failed to show up in court
http://www.laurelcountycorrections.com/
fran

Somerset, KY

#24 Mar 12, 2013
sad wrote:
She was in jail for drugs
(London address)
last year she was in the same jail for theft
(Danville address)
Her bond was high because she failed to show up in court
http://www.laurelcountycorrections.com/
Bought and paid for,what do you do at the jail?
Obvious

London, KY

#25 Mar 12, 2013
Its obvious this young lady had serious medical issues that were not properly addressed. Her family should let a good attorney find out what happened.
corbin man

London, KY

#32 Mar 12, 2013
That place is a joke. Cops in this area are just as bad as the junkies they arrest
AMEN

Hazard, KY

#34 Mar 12, 2013
Another Amen
curious

Pineville, KY

#36 Mar 12, 2013
such cold hearted people on here.
Please

Danville, KY

#38 Mar 12, 2013
Re; you idiots, how do you know this,where you there?
Brotherboy

Eubank, KY

#41 Mar 13, 2013
hurt wrote:
does anyone know who died at the laurel co jail today????
Well in the first place people arent put in jail for their health. They are put in jail to protect the innocent people on the outside. No punt intended toward anyone. But now just think if that drunk driver or drugged driver wasnt stopped. How many other peoples health or life may have been destroyed.
Ralph

London, KY

#43 Mar 13, 2013
Obvious wrote:
Its obvious this young lady had serious medical issues that were not properly addressed. Her family should let a good attorney find out what happened.
Death is pretty obvious. You reckon the guards had your vast medical knowledge?
MY Thoughts

Hazard, KY

#44 Mar 13, 2013
Go back to bed Ralph, it's too early for you. What's obvious is some of the guards have NO knowledge, medical or otherwise. They don't even know when they are crossing the line. Or is it just that they have let a little authority over other people turn them into monsters?
Motherof5

Danville, KY

#45 Mar 13, 2013
If anyone has friends being held here. Please go visit them. What I have being reading about this jail sounds like a torture chamber. I can't believe it is allowed to operate, putting women in a hole, half dressed, tying to chairs. No one deserves to be treated this way. It is illegal and CRIMINAL!
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#46 Mar 13, 2013
MY Thoughts wrote:
Go back to bed Ralph, it's too early for you. What's obvious is some of the guards have NO knowledge, medical or otherwise. They don't even know when they are crossing the line. Or is it just that they have let a little authority over other people turn them into monsters?
This is obvious how? The dead body? Did you test these guards yourself? Or do you slander people because you have an excess of cash? Keep it up and your problem will go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ap says clinton lied about email 33 min shannon 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min ChromiuMan 148,360
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 2 hr Jay B 539
You said America should be like Venezuela!!!!! 2 hr The Real Just Me 1
trump 45 clinton 42 2 hr mark t 10
trump 42 clinton 37 2 hr mark t 11
hillary doesn't know how to use a computer 2 hr mark t 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages