Benge and Jodi Albright

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bob

Manchester, KY

#1 Feb 26, 2010
With Doug Benge backing Jodi Albright, you have to wonder what he has been promised. As the courthouse is out of control.
Mark

Somerset, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2010
God help us all
no problem

Sheridan, AR

#3 Mar 20, 2010
more details?
oh no

London, KY

#4 Mar 21, 2010
Bob wrote:
With Doug Benge backing Jodi Albright, you have to wonder what he has been promised. As the courthouse is out of control.
I had not made up my mind on who to vote for,but this just made my decision. If I found out this is true.
Doug Benge is a jerk!! Albright will not get my vote.
chick en bob

Kansas City, KS

#5 Mar 22, 2010
Tell your full name or your a gutless s.o.b.
then I'll tell you mine then well meet for briskets
me again

Winchester, KY

#6 Apr 4, 2010
to the top ha ha ha
Cornbread Mafia

London, KY

#7 Apr 4, 2010
It does not matter who is behind Albright, he is a good guy and does a great job, he is not a "yes man", he does what the law says to do and that is all. Now, take a look at the canidates and see who is best for the job, Albright has not only my vote, but everyone in my family. You should wake up and be thankful that we have someone like Albright running for this office. You are more than likely the same person that would run to him begging for help should you or someone you know ever get in trouble.
Agree

London, KY

#8 Apr 4, 2010
Cornbread Mafia wrote:
It does not matter who is behind Albright, he is a good guy and does a great job, he is not a "yes man", he does what the law says to do and that is all. Now, take a look at the canidates and see who is best for the job, Albright has not only my vote, but everyone in my family. You should wake up and be thankful that we have someone like Albright running for this office. You are more than likely the same person that would run to him begging for help should you or someone you know ever get in trouble.
100% right
mafia

Cynthiana, KY

#9 Apr 29, 2010
So how many names does Doug Phelps have on these forums anyway?
I would

London, KY

#10 Apr 29, 2010
Vote for Albright!
In The Know

Cincinnati, OH

#11 May 9, 2010
Cornbread Mafia wrote:
I prefer having someone smart as county attorney so I would not vote for Albright... he does not seem to realize that there is more to justice than the written law. Ask some people who have had their family members accused of crimes they did not commit if they would vote for Albright.. the answer will be a big fat NO! The county attorney's job is to find the truth - not just try to convict people who are not guilty. Albright has been in the county attorney's office and on the public dole for too long... kick him out ... get someone in there who can do a good job and protect all the people in Laurel County.
In the know

Madisonville, KY

#13 Aug 20, 2011
Jodi Albright is no friend to the ordinary people in Laurel Co. His loyalty goes to the highest bidder. He needs to be replaced by someone that has the peoples justice in thier hearts. I did not know of his friendships before reading this thread. All I can say is you may judge people by the company they keep.
Bobby

London, KY

#14 Aug 20, 2011
Albright is owned 100% by Dean Johnson. If Dean says fetch or rollover thats what he does. Albright has no personality and only got elected because he was Dean's puppet. Dean controls the courthouse and the courts. Also Albright has been pushing collecting child support on dead beat dads, but what he doesn't say is that he gets a percentage of it for collecting it.
lindsey

Sheridan, AR

#15 Aug 20, 2011
Cornbread Mafia wrote:
he was before the election he fixed a ticket for me and several friends of mine even let a lady out of jail that had a lot of back child support due as a favor
catherine

Sheridan, AR

#16 Aug 20, 2011
i think that jennifer nicholson would be a better county attorney
knowitall

Mount Ida, AR

#17 Aug 21, 2011
Keith Earley does all the work.Jodi Albright comes in at11:00 and leaves @ 2:00!!!!
The taxpayers pay his salary and I for one feel like we deseve better!!
Truth

United States

#18 Aug 22, 2011
Albright is a one term man! He's not the man for long term for Laurel County Attorney not close to the man her served under, he called people days before election asking them to turn out votes for him. These same people can't get a phone call returned now. He will be just like his Father in law defeated if he does change quick.
Henry

Winchester, KY

#19 Aug 22, 2011
Why do you think Albright is a one term man? Who is his father in law you speak of getting defeated then change quick? Need details...
Truth wrote:
Albright is a one term man! He's not the man for long term for Laurel County Attorney not close to the man her served under, he called people days before election asking them to turn out votes for him. These same people can't get a phone call returned now. He will be just like his Father in law defeated if he does change quick.
karen

Crossett, AR

#20 Aug 25, 2011
j l is not good at his job and he can't keep his mouth shut about private things when you tell an attorney something he is supposed to keep it confidential doesn't think he knows what that means
true

Harrison, AR

#21 Aug 25, 2011
J.L. rode in on the coattail of Elmer Cunnagin,He acts like he's better than everyone else and is a real smarta$$!!! ALBRIGHT will be one and done,that is if he makes it through his first term!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min HistoricallySpeaking 133,404
London Bingo 1 hr wondering 1
What Do Your Eyes Say About You (Jul '09) 9 hr richard 174
Cheddars 11 hr English dude 6
Looking To Find a New apartment (May '10) 23 hr Amber 14
Looking for place to rent Fri owner 2
who do girl like more country boys or city boys? (Oct '08) Fri bigobass 996
London Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance