chipchick

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2009

Who has the best propane gas prices in London? I am thinking about switching.
Been There

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2009

chipchick wrote:
Who has the best propane gas prices in London? I am thinking about switching.
I've not shopped aroumd much but it could be Jackson Energy on 229 before the flea market
chipchick

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

I called around and it looks like Eastern KY UPG has it for $1.499 for new customers.
look

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

call southern states they was the cheapest when i switched to propane heat but thats been a few years ago 8 6 4 2 5 1 1 is there no.
dr-in-town

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

chipchick wrote:
I called around and it looks like Eastern KY UPG has it for $1.499 for new customers.
yea its 1.49 for new custormers but after that it'll be 3.99 so you need to ask about later fill ups and some charge you a hundred dollars a yrs for tank rent so ask lots of ??? and get it in writing
chipchick

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

Okay I signed up this morning and I pay $30. a year tank rental and my gas is $1.49 for the first 1000 gallons or until next march.And I got it in writing. Regular customer's gas is $1.69. They seems to be pretty squared up. And after I read your post I called back and ask if their gas has ever been $3.99 and they assured me it is not nor has ever been that high, that they would beat any other gas companies price by a penny. So if this true, then they are the cheapest.
I got them

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

chipchick wrote:
Okay I signed up this morning and I pay $30. a year tank rental and my gas is $1.49 for the first 1000 gallons or until next march.And I got it in writing. Regular customer's gas is $1.69. They seems to be pretty squared up. And after I read your post I called back and ask if their gas has ever been $3.99 and they assured me it is not nor has ever been that high, that they would beat any other gas companies price by a penny. So if this true, then they are the cheapest.
they are cheapest. i have had them for yrs. my neighbor had recc and changed. mines always cheaper.
caution

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

UPG may be the cheapest but they are dangerous. uncertified and in fact have been ran out of business in several states for unsafe installations. Propane is like everything else you get what you pay for. there employees make min $ so there work reflects that. you need a strong reliable provider of your propane, your life and the life of your children depend on it. a Company big enough to provide you the service that you need and a company that trains there employees and strive to be the safest. On any of these levels UPG is a Joke. there trucks are junk, always at the garage. A propane tank has the capability to destroy your house and everything and everyone in it.......BUT YOU PEOPLE FUSS ABOUT 10 cents on the gallon. Ferrell Gas is the only place to go.

Since: Apr 09

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

caution wrote:
UPG may be the cheapest but they are dangerous. uncertified and in fact have been ran out of business in several states for unsafe installations. Propane is like everything else you get what you pay for. there employees make min $ so there work reflects that. you need a strong reliable provider of your propane, your life and the life of your children depend on it. a Company big enough to provide you the service that you need and a company that trains there employees and strive to be the safest. On any of these levels UPG is a Joke. there trucks are junk, always at the garage. A propane tank has the capability to destroy your house and everything and everyone in it.......BUT YOU PEOPLE FUSS ABOUT 10 cents on the gallon. Ferrell Gas is the only place to go.
So you work for Ferrell gas? I know for a fact UPG has never been run out of anyplace. And I live just past Mclures and see Ferrells trucks sitting there all the time.I have a close friend that works there and made over 40K last year. So if you want to pay almost a dollar more on the gallon, go for it. As for training and being certified, every tech has to be certified and training is on going.
Well be careful

Chavies, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

chipchick wrote:
Well better double check because we had propane with them and if we didn't use the 1000 gallons by March we had to pay for whatever was left on the contract...if it sounds too good to be true it always is.
If there were no catches to their contract and their gas is really over $1.00 per gallon cheaper than any other company ...then why wouldnt everyone switch??
NEED TO KNOW

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

I changed to FERRELL gas a mistake last yr. 1.29 this yr.i paid 3.31 .I have papers to prove it.I heard some paid 1.99,2.29,2.39.I have checked around jackson energy sound & the best rent on tank is also cheaper.You can sign a contract to lock in the price in the spring.I just called FERRELL while i was on here & they said it was now 3.60.

Since: Apr 09

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Well be careful wrote:
<quoted text>
Well better double check because we had propane with them and if we didn't use the 1000 gallons by March we had to pay for whatever was left on the contract...if it sounds too good to be true it always is.
If there were no catches to their contract and their gas is really over $1.00 per gallon cheaper than any other company ...then why wouldnt everyone switch??
Well my contract says I can have up to 1000 gallons until march 31,2010 at the new customer price. I just called them and ask if I didn't use all 1000 gallons would I be charged for what I didn't use and they said absolutley NO.And their current customers are paying 2.29 a gallon. I think everyone should switch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the London Forum right now

Search the London Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cookie Factory Union Interest 27 min haha 20
Laurel County Fair - shoud I take the kids? 28 min haha 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min pusherman_ 127,771
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 49 min brad 144,605
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Educated Hillbilly 26,160
Times Are Getting Bad, We're Losing More Freedoms 3 hr RepubliCONs 178
State Representative Dist.89 Laurel, Madison, a... 4 hr RADER 18
•••
•••
•••
London Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000