Wrong

London, KY

#21 Mar 2, 2008
This thread is about BILL DEATON not Jerry Deaton.
Wagnall

London, KY

#22 Mar 2, 2008
what

Somerset, KY

#23 Mar 2, 2008
Wrong wrote:
This thread is about BILL DEATON not Jerry Deaton.
jerry deaton is dead.
Deatswife

Commerce, GA

#24 Mar 2, 2008
bobbi wrote:
Deaton will be missed. He was a good guy he loved life. We lost a good friend.....
Um, I think Bobbi is confused. This thread is about Bill Deaton, not Jerry.
Too Bad

Richmond, KY

#25 Jun 19, 2008
I was hoping Deaton would get to go to jail for a while and find him a man that would find Deaton really attractive! I worked at Image Entry and yes he screwed us out of money! He will get what he deserves just like everyone else that screws people over! He's a con artist! Not a Christian man! Christians I know don't screw people over like he did!
truly

Lexington, KY

#26 Jun 19, 2008
jerry deaton was a good guy he was married to a friend of mine and he is greatly missed by his wife girls and family. get a clue before you post this crap
notjerrydeaton

Hopkinsville, KY

#27 Jun 21, 2008
truly wrote:
jerry deaton was a good guy he was married to a friend of mine and he is greatly missed by his wife girls and family. get a clue before you post this crap
people i read the whole thread no one said anything bad about jerry,it is not about jerry at all.
Too Bad

Richmond, KY

#28 Jul 1, 2008
This is about Bill Deaton and Image Entry/Sourcecorp. I don't even know who Jerry Deaton is!
Nikeena

Manchester, KY

#29 Jul 1, 2008
did he get the MRSA staph infection from working in there?
Stupid People

Ocala, FL

#30 Jul 5, 2008
If you people have nothing better to do than gripe and be nosy about this crap, you need a life. You have no idea what really happen. And for those of you that worked for Image Entry need to remember where your check came from. Who paid your incentives? Those of you that really know Bill Deaton know that he is a good man and the biggest Christian I've ever met in my life. And I'm sure none of you have ever made mistakes in your life.
get real

Somerset, KY

#31 Jul 13, 2008
I know wrote:
I hate people who judge without getting to know someone. I know Bill Deaton and his family and maybe he has made some mistakes, but who hasn't? I love their entire family and would do anything for them. Deatons if you even read stuff like this, your good people and have done a lot for London and its residents. Keep up the good work and you are loved.
by reading what you have wrote, you don't know them at all, get real.
get real

Somerset, KY

#32 Jul 13, 2008
Stupid People wrote:
If you people have nothing better to do than gripe and be nosy about this crap, you need a life. You have no idea what really happen. And for those of you that worked for Image Entry need to remember where your check came from. Who paid your incentives? Those of you that really know Bill Deaton know that he is a good man and the biggest Christian I've ever met in my life. And I'm sure none of you have ever made mistakes in your life.
yes we do, we read the papers, and you do not know what the meaning of a christian is, because he is not, and yes we do make mistakes, but not over and over again, you need to get out more and meet more people, good ones.
money lover

Macon, GA

#33 Jul 13, 2008
yes we all make mistakes but 30 million in not no little 'MISTAKE'
Casey1975

Cleveland, GA

#34 Jul 13, 2008
Stupid People wrote:
Hmm, remember where our check came from, lets see maybe some of that tainted money he stole from th government lying about the work he was doing, ya think?

Incentive, hmm lets see thats a good one to... Yeah they would stick you on a job until you made incentive on it and then be like "Sorry Joe Blow we don't need you on this job anymore we need to switch you to this one."

Apparently you have never worked for these people or your a Deaton or a Deaton relative but I would assume a Deaton since it says your from Florida.

If you are a Deaton just how many more people do you plan to scam, or sell out?? Is your kid still a dope head while you stand and preach about the wrongs of drinking and drugs?? Christians?? PLEASE, if that is a Christian I guess I have been brought up believe wrong.

Christians don't lie, cheat, scheme, and manipulate people.

And yes I will be the first one to say I make mistakes everyone does but if your a true Christian you dont keep making that same mistake over and over and over. You ask for forgivness the first time and never do it again.

Gross

London, KY

#35 Jul 13, 2008
$30 million sure is a BIG mistake don't you think????????? Deaton is a crook.
Former IE Employee

Pineville, KY

#36 Oct 7, 2008
I'm reasonably sure I'm the one who got the ball rolling against Deaton. I was an employee at the Main Street location, and many of us in the office were often sent to his other companies to work while on Image Entry hours.

After putting up with this for a long while, I contacted Image Entry's parent company, Sourcecorp, in Dallas. A lady at Sourcecorp and I stayed in contact over a couple of months, as I did what I could to assist in the internal investigation, reporting everything that went on in my office. I eventually left to work for ACS, and it wasn't too long after that the poo hit the fan for Deaton.

I'm not really proud of being a whistle blower, but Deaton's abuse of his employees and position couldn't be allowed to continue. His loudly proclaimed Christianity made it all the harder to swallow.
Hal Rogers

London, KY

#37 Oct 7, 2008
Bill is my very good friend !

BTW-
He won the very first ever elk hunting permit in Kentucky -He's a lucky guy
(wink wink)
malikmedici

AOL

#38 Mar 24, 2009
does anyone know Jack Deaton?
oh yeah

Cynthiana, KY

#39 Mar 25, 2009
LISTEN wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to love the deaton's too, but they have done some terrible things to my family, yes we all make mistakes, but we should learn from them, and really you must not read the papers or you don't know them all that well
your right everything in the paper is right with no mistakes..... glad we have people like you who buy them even if we just print what we want too!
who

Dyer, TN

#40 Apr 23, 2009
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
your right everything in the paper is right with no mistakes..... glad we have people like you who buy them even if we just print what we want too!
i did not say everything in the paper is right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelly Stanko 1 hr dying from mistakes 1
Ricky smallwood 3 hr Travis 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr another viewer 168,031
Why Do Blacks Say "Axe" instead of "Ask"? (Jun '11) 4 hr Yep 57
When is chicken festival 6 hr Mullins 7
Global warming is a big lie 7 hr jimmy 66
Where is STEPHANIE Spitser BAKER (Apr '12) 8 hr Rose1970 34

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages