First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pay back

Murray, KY

#1 Oct 6, 2007
could anyone tell me if bill deaton is still under federal investigation, give me the scoop
Turttle

United States

#2 Oct 7, 2007
I do know that there is a Office Deaton that is over the federal guys at the Laurel County detention Center in London KY
boaz55

London, KY

#3 Oct 7, 2007
Turttle wrote:
I do know that there is a Office Deaton that is over the federal guys at the Laurel County detention Center in London KY
You're talking about Jerry Deaton former radio DJ. He is currently off workfrom the jail with pretty serious illness. Bill Deaton, Image Entry, was under federal investigation for securities fraud, here is the article from the Times Tribune...

http://www.thetimestribune.com/archivesearch/...
Red Forman

London, KY

#4 Oct 13, 2007
I heard it was settled for like 10 million? As opposed to the orginal 30 mil!!! He sure has made a bundle on key punch sweat shops!!!
Don't know if the settlement info is correct or not, just what i heard?
BE HONEST

Murray, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2008
Red Forman wrote:
I heard it was settled for like 10 million? As opposed to the orginal 30 mil!!! He sure has made a bundle on key punch sweat shops!!!
NO HE'S NOT A HONEST MAN, HE TAKES MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT, TO START A BUSINESS, AND LIES ABOUT HOW MANY EMPLOYEES HE HAS, AND HE DID PAY BACK THE 30 MILLION HE TOOK FROM HIS FORMER IMAGE ENTRY, PLUS MORE.
HONEST

Murray, KY

#6 Feb 28, 2008
Red Forman wrote:
ACTUALLY HE HAD TO PAY BACK THE 30 MILLION AND THEN SOME, HE'S NOT A HONEST MAN
YELL

Murray, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2008
DID PAY BACK THE 30 MILLION, AND THEN SOME, GOT IN TROUBLE OVER CONTRACTS HE HAD WITH IMAGE ENTRY

Since: Feb 08

Somerset, KY

#8 Feb 28, 2008
I worked for Bill Deaton at Image Entry, he is not a honest man at all. Myself as well as other coworkers could tell alot of scheming he did on government jobs for extra money. He acted like a saint with wings at work but after he sold us out is when he got in trouble with the government.
MeMe

London, KY

#9 Feb 29, 2008
No, he's not honest. He's a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.....
I know

London, KY

#10 Mar 1, 2008
I hate people who judge without getting to know someone. I know Bill Deaton and his family and maybe he has made some mistakes, but who hasn't? I love their entire family and would do anything for them. Deatons if you even read stuff like this, your good people and have done a lot for London and its residents. Keep up the good work and you are loved.
Who in the world

London, KY

#11 Mar 1, 2008
He is honest people..... Grow up.....
LISTEN

Murray, KY

#12 Mar 1, 2008
I know wrote:
I hate people who judge without getting to know someone. I know Bill Deaton and his family and maybe he has made some mistakes, but who hasn't? I love their entire family and would do anything for them. Deatons if you even read stuff like this, your good people and have done a lot for London and its residents. Keep up the good work and you are loved.
I used to love the deaton's too, but they have done some terrible things to my family, yes we all make mistakes, but we should learn from them, and really you must not read the papers or you don't know them all that well
LISTEN

Murray, KY

#13 Mar 1, 2008
Who in the world wrote:
you don't know them all that well, took 30 million from image entry, laundered money thru christian schools, plus more
hey

Murray, KY

#14 Mar 1, 2008
I know wrote:
you know nothing
what

Murray, KY

#15 Mar 1, 2008
Who in the world wrote:
maybe you need to grow up, do you know why he moved to florida
BusDriver

Corbin, KY

#16 Mar 1, 2008
Why did he move to Florida?
Its Warmer in Florida

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Mar 1, 2008
Its Warmer in Florida. No snow.
bobbi

London, KY

#18 Mar 2, 2008
Deaton will be missed. He was a good guy he loved life. We lost a good friend.....
what

Murray, KY

#19 Mar 2, 2008
bobbi wrote:
Deaton will be missed. He was a good guy he loved life. We lost a good friend.....
yes he was a good man, but money can do terrible things to you, seems you can't get enough
what

Murray, KY

#20 Mar 2, 2008
bobbi wrote:
He lives here for 6 months, and florida 6 months, so you've not lost him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min Mike Duquette 133,409
London Bingo 5 hr wondering 1
What Do Your Eyes Say About You (Jul '09) 14 hr richard 174
Cheddars 16 hr English dude 6
Looking To Find a New apartment (May '10) Fri Amber 14
Looking for place to rent Fri owner 2
who do girl like more country boys or city boys? (Oct '08) Fri bigobass 996
London Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance