Next Last
hippie

Gray, KY

#1 Sep 6, 2012
So hows SL 6th grade f.b. team looking
fast pitch

Manchester, KY

#2 Sep 6, 2012
I am not 100 percent sure of their record but I do know they have lost 2 games. won at least 3. lost to williamsburg 34-32 and hazard beat them 18-14. The hazard game was the only game they was never really in. It was 18-0 till very late in the game
Fan

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2012
They seem to run hot and cold?? Look decent at times other times seem to be struggling.
jag

Somerset, KY

#6 Sep 14, 2012
lol yea 6th grade has a long history. lol
idiot

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Anybody that's bragging on any laurel co football has lost their minds. Who's have they beat for those 8 wins u say. I know of north twice and jackson co. Either one of those teams a pee wee team would beat soundly.
jag

Winchester, KY

#9 Sep 14, 2012
We're talking about 6th grade football? For one, SLMS hasn't played 10 games. Secondly, if you take #10 off of the South team, the only games they win is against us. But they would be competitive. Oh. Thats soon to be 13 to 8.
hmmm

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Sep 14, 2012
Didn't 6th grade go undefeated 6 years ago?
Need to know

United States

#14 Sep 15, 2012
For your information the 8th grade Is 5-2 and in Souths history the 6 grade has had many great seasons including a few undefeated the whole Middle School Coaching Staff is doing a great job tho year.
BIRD

Dyer, TN

#16 Sep 15, 2012
who cares jag quit crying about who we play to be honest there is not alot of 6th grade teams around here to play.but dont worry there r plenty of teams when they get in 7th grade.and card hazard and harlan county are football schools.btw jag i think north high plays 3 or 4 1a or 2a schools lol
Common Sense

London, KY

#19 Sep 15, 2012
When you are trying to build a football program like there are in this area, you do NOT schedule people that are going to beat your brains out every game. Kids, Parents, Coach's all get discouraged. So what if they play 1a or 2a teams, you can have some competition there sometimes more so than you can in 4A.
baseball

Manchester, KY

#21 Sep 15, 2012
Jaguars wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes the WHOLE team to win! The kids you listed above may be 1/2 way decent players however; they are only as good as their team. Besides the parents of these kids don't allow the kids to do anything but play sports. I always allowed my child to be a kid. I think the dads of these kids push too hard & are trying to relive their life through the kids! This is my opinion & I could be completely wrong however; I am entitled to an opinion! I wish things were different for the kids these days but, politics & sports will
Always be a down fall here In laurel county. These kids need to know that they are replaceable! Everyone can be replaced and just because your name is listed in the above post doesn't mean your the superstar of the team. Sometimes kids & their parents need to be knocked down a little! Egos are always a problem!
jealous much. lol listen you are welcome to your opinion but I have known these kids for along time. They are athletes, students (some on the academic team), they hang out with their friends, ball playing friends and the ones that dont play ball. very seldom have I ever had one in trouble. you know why, because their parents demand more from them and they get it. Say what you want because its your opinion but like you said you are dead wrong about these kids
teacher

East Bernstadt, KY

#23 Sep 15, 2012
I wish some of you were as interested in your children's academic progress. I have attended games and don't see NFL potential.
footballmom

London, KY

#24 Sep 16, 2012
Its a game we just need to encourage our kids to do their best while playing fair not try to kill one another or break other kids bones. I've went to games and some schools are a disgrace not naming any names but when kids are purposely trying to hurt kids to get them out of the game thats crazy. Ive seen some ignorant parents and coaches putting kids up to this to were I tell my son if they arent gonna play fair and are willing to hurt you or another player then do what you gotta do. Thats very sad to me that the game has gone from fun to fight to save your future career. My son has had his helmet ripped off 2 times by ignorant lil sobs its got to now were I dont even want him playing and he is a strong country boy that can hold his own I just don't want some kid that doesnt know that its just a game messing my sons life up before it begins.
baseball

Manchester, KY

#26 Sep 16, 2012
I am still trying to figure out what enthralled is. lol
spiderwoman13

Somerset, KY

#28 Sep 16, 2012
I guess people have a hard time looking at the big picture. This little town is all theyve ever had or seen. People need to step oitside of this place and see what goes on in other places. Excluding baseball.
spiderwoman13

Somerset, KY

#29 Sep 16, 2012
Baseball, enthralled is an adjective that means having the need to do something or having their mind fixed on doing something. Also can be .used as having the urge to do something.
spiderwoman13

Somerset, KY

#30 Sep 16, 2012
baseball wrote:
I am still trying to figure out what enthralled is. lol
i dont know if we talked to u or just ur dad but we LOVE our vehicle!
fly low cards

United States

#31 Sep 16, 2012
Well if london is so bad why did u come here, i guess so that u can teach us local people.
baseball

Manchester, KY

#32 Sep 16, 2012
lol, Glad you like it. I knew you would. Those things are a blast. I wished I could get more of them but people just don't get rid of them. I have kept up with how you guys have been doing. I have only made a couple games but sounds like everybody is having a good time. I know matt wishes he was out of optimist and into middle.
Hazard Mom

Naperville, IL

#41 Sep 17, 2012
Great news, you guys are trashing each other. My son plays on Hazard and we are still undefeated! 7-0. Can't wait for you guys to come up later today and get that tail whipped again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senate Just Passed Sweeping Tax Bill 1 hr Jester 18
who do girl like more country boys or city boys? (Oct '08) 11 hr Rebel 1,084
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 hr Paul 170,593
Poll who will win magistrate district 1 in 2014 (Dec '13) 15 hr AWA 193
Narcicisst 15 hr Narcissus 5
ABC Automotive Thu Third 52
chelsee roark biggest rat in london Wed Jim 2

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance