Murder in lilly pits with

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
know well

Barbourville, KY

#2 Sep 4, 2010
You need to let the past stay in the past, you dont know the whole story unless you were there, so please dont discuss this anymore.. This is a good lesson to everyone, DONT GET INVOLVED IN DRUGS!!!!!!!
Pitts

Somerset, KY

#3 Sep 12, 2010
They should of thought about that before they killed my friend I'd love to meet with you down at the pitts and discuss this matter.
this

Paducah, KY

#5 Sep 12, 2010
This is one of the saddest bits of news I have heard in a long time. How could they not find him for 3 long years.
White

Somerset, KY

#6 Sep 13, 2010
this wrote:
This is one of the saddest bits of news I have heard in a long time. How could they not find him for 3 long years.
they didn't care even though his family had reported him missing and someone tesified that there was a body in lilly pitts they just wanted to hush it up and send Brian off.
Mark Thomas

Somerset, KY

#7 Sep 13, 2010
White wrote:
<quoted text>they didn't care even though his family had reported him missing and someone tesified that there was a body in lilly pitts they just wanted to hush it up and send Brian off.
Where is Lilly Pitts at I would like to go take a look at the place where they found the body.
thats for sure

Winchester, KY

#8 Sep 14, 2010
who is brian tony hodge is one at lily pitts. brian fats smith beat murder charge for killing abe smith by blaming hodge. but he will get his soon as gypsy and another girl were witnesses and know damn well brian smith killed him/ but money and tom jenson walked his ass out by ratting on tony hodge.
Thomas

London, KY

#9 Sep 15, 2010
I thought the guy named fatts was Abe? Who's Tom Jenson And Whats Gypsies real name?
Thomas

London, KY

#10 Sep 16, 2010
Wow alot of new post from other old threads are popping up thanks people.
J edgar hoover

Commerce, GA

#11 Sep 25, 2010
Who's Tom Jenson?
mee too

Harrison, AR

#12 Sep 25, 2010
a lawyer
Shane

Commerce, GA

#13 Sep 25, 2010
thats for sure wrote:
who is brian tony hodge is one at lily pitts. brian fats smith beat murder charge for killing abe smith by blaming hodge. but he will get his soon as gypsy and another girl were witnesses and know damn well brian smith killed him/ but money and tom jenson walked his ass out by ratting on tony hodge.
well who killed the boy in the barrel was tony set up on that charge too?
sassy

United States

#14 Sep 25, 2010
the way I heard it .hodge had nothing to do with it.he was already serving a life sentence.he was promised no more time and a better inviroment.if he.d lie.so he did.
Superhero

Commerce, GA

#15 Sep 26, 2010
Wasn't Tony's truck burnt next to the pond. I heard he even went and got Travis Dixon to help him get it out. I know travis has lied on the stand before though. Tony might not of killed Brian but I find it hard to believe he didn't kill Matt. It seems pretty evident that he killed that lady in Madison county Tony even left another guy for dead there who said when Tony came busting through the door shooting them that he thought it was a cap gun. The guy said the next thing he remembered was waking up on the floor feeling Tony Hodge cutting him to the bone with a knife and he played dead then called the police. I guess Batman set poor ole psycho Tony Hodge up on that one too. I bet if you ever visit him he swears he didn't do it right?
what

Gray, KY

#16 Sep 26, 2010
when did all this take place i live very close on 830 never heard of this, however a boy i went to school with was found dead there if im not mistaken could b a different spot. His name was donnie howser they claimed he drowned in a couple inches of water he was only around 30 or younger at the time. Does ne one remember this or know if ne one was arrested cause i have never heard ne thing else about the incident, although i was told by another close friend donnie had told him he was in some sort of trouble and feared for his safety he had bben caught with drugs and was working with the law in order to get out of trouble but wasnt sure if he could go through with it seems as though he may have feared the cops just speculation but ne new info greatly appreciated.
BUNNY

Brownsville, TN

#17 Sep 26, 2010
Superhero wrote:
Wasn't Tony's truck burnt next to the pond. I heard he even went and got Travis Dixon to help him get it out. I know travis has lied on the stand before though. Tony might not of killed Brian but I find it hard to believe he didn't kill Matt. It seems pretty evident that he killed that lady in Madison county Tony even left another guy for dead there who said when Tony came busting through the door shooting them that he thought it was a cap gun. The guy said the next thing he remembered was waking up on the floor feeling Tony Hodge cutting him to the bone with a knife and he played dead then called the police. I guess Batman set poor ole psycho Tony Hodge up on that one too. I bet if you ever visit him he swears he didn't do it right?
tony is guily of murder,more than one.i just don't think he did this one,but he knows who did do it.
oppinion

London, KY

#19 Oct 1, 2010
Do you think Travis Dixon was in on it?
sure

Somerset, KY

#20 Oct 1, 2010
Of course he is.He a piece of shit,I am sure it was Tony & Travis.
Jim

London, KY

#21 Oct 1, 2010
I am starting to wander if those two weren't more than friends.
Seriously

London, KY

#22 Oct 2, 2010
My God!!!! Give it a rest already, the guy was messing with drugs heavily and got killed as a result of it. What other outcome would you expect? Two are in prison and one is dead, what more do you want?
wondering

Somerset, KY

#24 Oct 2, 2010
Was Tony Hodge married to Stacey Farris?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min dollarsbill 131,875
anna 39 min anna 1
Vernon burge 1 hr Looking 1
If You Worship Your Christmas Tree, You Are SIN... 2 hr hahahaha 10
ppl claiming 2B christians, gambling W/bingo games 3 hr MrsGladToBeMe 17
Designers Catering (May '12) 8 hr girl that loves b... 13
Democrat Liberal party a CULT spawned by satan. (Aug '12) 20 hr Gee13 9
London Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

London News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in London

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Bengals' Week 16 Preview vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Post TNF
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 7:29 AM
Marvin Lewis doesn't get Jeremy Hill's touchdown celebrations, but likes how often he's celebrating