Comments
161 - 180 of 260 Comments Last updated Jun 1, 2013
Welfare Worker

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172
Jul 10, 2012
 
snobby people wrote:
<quoted text>
you are no welfare worker so get off your high horse.
but just to make sure i am forwarding the thread to agency website
because you clearly violate all the rules.Probably nothing will be done nor checked out to see if you are a worker because I highly doubt you are.My cousin is a worker and would never risk her job to be on a site like this.Calling someone a hypocrite is a beyond stupid thing to do if indeed that is your job.You are there to process claims,agree with them or not.You arent there to be a judge and jury.What a jerk you are to get on here with your all knowing advise pretending you are allowed to treat people like that.Not that its any of your business but I am retired from a job that probably paid more than the one you are claiming to hold.
My last reply to you juicy lucy because you are a waste of time and space trying to act like something you arent.
One last thought for your self-righteous indignation.

Its a federal crime to pay a worker for a certain number of hrs less than what they worked; when they are hourly wage earners.
FreeMoola

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#173
Jul 10, 2012
 
Well if its good enough for the Presidents aunt then
I dont see what you people are complaining about.
Maybe you want to go take care of that first then start on people around here

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

New movie coming out with his brother soon too.
Look it up.Quiet interesting
Welfare Worker

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174
Jul 10, 2012
 
FreeMoola wrote:
Well if its good enough for the Presidents aunt then
I dont see what you people are complaining about.
Maybe you want to go take care of that first then start on people around here
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
New movie coming out with his brother soon too.
Look it up.Quiet interesting
Interesting that she can volunteer to work but she's disabled. Seems rather contradictory but that is how some of them justify their right to welfare. She breaks the law and doesn't believe it unethical to receive what she never worked for. She doesn't expect help from her family but from strangers.

A doctor once told me to quit my job. That wasn't financially feasible or morally responsible.

Charity begins at home.
Ring of Fire

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Welfare Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that she can volunteer to work but she's disabled. Seems rather contradictory but that is how some of them justify their right to welfare. She breaks the law and doesn't believe it unethical to receive what she never worked for. She doesn't expect help from her family but from strangers.
A doctor once told me to quit my job. That wasn't financially feasible or morally responsible.
Charity begins at home.
Just proves what fools people have become.Jump their own people but wont open their mouth when its certain people taking their tax dollars.All the rich bankers are deserving for example.

Like calling some out in regard to self-righteous indignation but yet that same person will sit on topix for days giving out advise in posts 6 inches long like someone gave them authority to belittle others.Have to wonder about a person that wants to appear to give unsolicited advise like they are doing a column in a newspaper fielding question like they are 'Dear Abby'. I would say its a physiological problem of trying to appear smarter and more all knowing than others all the while they are really a bore and very unlikeable.

The lady has wealthy family,was illegal,getting public housing,SSI,and probably food stamps too.But thats okay because she is related to the biggest hat in DC so its much better then our neighbor receiving it.After watching those two videos I searched and found more videos on other family members doing the very same thing.

Got to just love dumbed down people.Strange how they will give to an undeserving stranger but yet begrudge their neighbor the same.
jess -k

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Kandi wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? If they smoke they should pay cash for it! Anything on that card goes for food!
Its funny how someone with a food stamp card dont have enough money to buy food for their family , but has enough money to buy 5 dollar a pack smokes,so they can set at home and wait for some more money to be added to their card,, way to go america
byebyeusa

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Welfare Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that she can volunteer to work but she's disabled. Seems rather contradictory but that is how some of them justify their right to welfare. She breaks the law and doesn't believe it unethical to receive what she never worked for. She doesn't expect help from her family but from strangers.
A doctor once told me to quit my job. That wasn't financially feasible or morally responsible.
Charity begins at home.
I watched other video clips and no one finds where she volunteered anywhere.She said that but no proof.Also she said she had been sick since coming here and spent a lot of time in hospitals so we can only imagine the medical bills payed by taxpayers.
I say whats good for one is good for all.
byebyeusa

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jess -k wrote:
<quoted text> Its funny how someone with a food stamp card dont have enough money to buy food for their family , but has enough money to buy 5 dollar a pack smokes,so they can set at home and wait for some more money to be added to their card,, way to go america
We have thousands of illegal aliens that will now be legal that will get housing and more benefits than ever.a pack of smokes is the least of our worries I would guess.
HaHa

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#179
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

First off, YOU are not a welfare worker. You should change your name to something else. Your just going to spread rumors that are nothing but lies and make people falsely believe you. If you were a welfare worker you would know that welfare can't be used in the way you think. You can't stay on it forever, the time you are allowed to even draw welfare is limited. If you have children over the age of 1 and you are on welfare then you have to either do 20 hours a week in community service or work a job 20 hours a week. If you work a job for any time longer than 20 hours a week then you don't get welfare. People are not allowed to just stay at home forever and draw welfare. The amount you can even draw wouldn't even pay my electric bill. It isn't possible to live off of welfare alone.
An actual real welfare worker would knows these things. A real welfare worker would not have made the assumptions you have made because they know how it works. You apparently do not even know how it works.
I am not saying that I don't agree with the fact that people should not just try to live off of the government all their lives. I agree that they should try to help themselves. Even though I believe this, I still think it is wrong to stereotype every person on government assistance as being one of those types of people. Main argument here is that everyone is not the same. Everyone is not doing what you are insinuating they are doing. Government assistance is there to help the people of our country. Yes, there are people along the way that are going to abuse it, but not everyone who has to use some type of government assistance throughout their lives is abusing it.
Welfare Worker

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

HaHa wrote:
First off, YOU are not a welfare worker.
Keep telling yourself that; if it helps.
HaHa wrote:
You should change your name to something else. Your just going to spread rumors that are nothing but lies and make people falsely believe you.
Again untrue. Everything I've stated so far is true and can be verified online.
HaHa wrote:
If you were a welfare worker you would know that welfare can't be used in the way you think.
I never said it could be used in any way. You were the one who stated that it was the client money to spend how they see fit. It isn't. They have to follow guidelines based on the stipulations of the program.
HaHa wrote:
You can't stay on it forever, the time you are allowed to even draw welfare is limited.
actually they can. they can stay on snap indefinitely so long as they refuse to work and stay under the income limit. they can stay on medicaid so long as they are pregnant and fall under the income limit. they can stay on medicaid until the last child reaches the new limit set for health insurance.
HaHa wrote:
If you have children over the age of 1 and you are on welfare then you have to either do 20 hours a week in community service or work a job 20 hours a week.
and yet they get free child care, wic, food stamps, subsidized housing, and the list goes on.
HaHa wrote:
If you work a job for any time longer than 20 hours a week then you don't get welfare.
Incorrect, you're confusing K-TAP with welfare. K-TAP is one program in the welfare system.
HaHa wrote:
People are not allowed to just stay at home forever and draw welfare.
Again you don't have a clue about what you're talking about.
HaHa wrote:
The amount you can even draw wouldn't even pay my electric bill.
You obviously don't know what the word "welfare" means.
HaHa wrote:
It isn't possible to live off of welfare alone.
It isn't possible to live off K-TAP alone.

http://chfs.ky.gov/dcbs/dfs/KTAP.htm
HaHa wrote:
An actual real welfare worker would knows these things. A real welfare worker would not have made the assumptions you have made because they know how it works. You apparently do not even know how it works.
Again you're confused. Keep posting
HaHa wrote:
I am not saying that I don't agree with the fact that people should not just try to live off of the government all their lives.
Then stop claiming equality for those who won't work.
HaHa wrote:
I agree that they should try to help themselves. Even though I believe this, I still think it is wrong to stereotype every person on government assistance as being one of those types of people.
I never stereotyped everyone. I stated plainly those who won't work, or can't fend for themselves are not responsible, mature, people bringing more children into this world and expecting others to financially support their irresponsible behavior.
HaHa wrote:
Main argument here is that everyone is not the same.
Never said there were even if you "believe" I did. You were the one advocating poor as being a right to depend on those who do work.
HaHa wrote:
Everyone is not doing what you are insinuating they are doing.
Please don't lie? I stated the elderly shouldn't have to contend for benefits because those who believe they can breed like rats and shouldn't have to work can and do to often.
HaHa wrote:
Government assistance is there to help the people of our country. Yes, there are people along the way that are going to abuse it, but not everyone who has to use some type of government assistance throughout their lives is abusing it.
They are, if they aren't working and having children they can't support. You don't have a right to expect from other's what you won't give of SELF. That is basic common respect, anything else is flagrant abuse of kindness.
HaHa

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

"They are, if they aren't working and having children they can't support. You don't have a right to expect from other's what you won't give of SELF. That is basic common respect, anything else is flagrant abuse of kindness"
This quote right here from you is you saying that everyone on any type of government assistance, which includes everyone in our country, is up to no good. Let me explain "up to no good" for you since you have a history in this thread of not understanding words, even your own. By saying "up to no good", I mean people getting government assistance and abusing it. If you aren't saying it how it is coming off then maybe you should try re-wording what you are trying to say.

"I never stereotyped everyone. I stated plainly those who won't work, or can't fend for themselves are not responsible, mature, people bringing more children into this world and expecting others to financially support their irresponsible behavior."

This is contradicting to the first statement that I quoted in this comment from you. Do you even know what your beliefs are?

Yet again, NO you are not a welfare worker.

"Then stop claiming equality for those who won't work" I have not once stated in any of my comments that I am claiming equality for those who won't work. I will say it again for you but you are going to have to put some effort in to understanding as well. I am plainly saying that stereo typing everyone on any kind of government assistance is wrong. Yes, there are some who take advantage of the system, but not all of them are. Alot of the people on government assistance do have jobs and they are tax payers themself. Government assistance to you must only include the services that the community based services office offer. Government assistance to me can be thought as of any way of getting something from the government for free that is paid for by tax payer's money. Example: Public Schooling and even retirement. With that said, everyone in our country will sometime in their lives use a type of government assistance. You are stereo typing everyone as being bad people because of it.

There are many tax payers who have been laid off and lost their jobs for various reasons that at some point might have to go on government assistance while they are finding a new job. Tax payers that have children and that were able to take care of their children financially on their own before becoming unemployed. I am claiming equality for these such people. The way you are wording what you are saying is coming out as you stereo typing everyone on any kind of government assistance. You might as well include yourself on that if that is how you are going to be, along with the rest of the people in this country.

For you to be in a social services career field is ridiculous (IF it were true). You are a very arrogant, unfriendly, stereo typing, hateful person. If you do not like your job, simply find a new one.... Oh did I just say SIMPLY find a new one? Oh, thats right! Jobs are hard to come by these days.
Welfare Worker

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

HaHa wrote:
"They are, if they aren't working and having children they can't support. You don't have a right to expect from other's what you won't give of SELF. That is basic common respect, anything else is flagrant abuse of kindness"
This quote right here from you is you saying that everyone on any type of government assistance, which includes everyone in our country, is up to no good.
How you construe that from the post is incredulous. I stated people who won't, or aren't working, and can't financially support themselves and bring more children into this world are not mature, or responsible, people.

Just because you want something doesn't mean you should have it; especially if you cannot physically and emotionally support a child. Only a immature person would think they deserve something they can't and won't support.

People who work and can ""afford"" to feed themselves and their children aren't on welfare expecting someone else to be physically and emotionally responsible for their children.

They are even giving them cellular phones now, or paying for their land line phones.

lol

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Welfare Worker wrote:
<quoted text>How you construe that from the post is incredulous. I stated people who won't, or aren't working, and can't financially support themselves and bring more children into this world are not mature, or responsible, people.
Just because you want something doesn't mean you should have it; especially if you cannot physically and emotionally support a child. Only a immature person would think they deserve something they can't and won't support.
People who work and can ""afford"" to feed themselves and their children aren't on welfare expecting someone else to be physically and emotionally responsible for their children.
They are even giving them cellular phones now, or paying for their land line phones.
Please post info for the free cell phones and free landline.So far all I have found is free cell fone and then $25 monthly after that which the fone I have now is cheaper than that.
Havnet found any free landline.Did see where you can get $9 or so off the bill if you are low income and on a program.
I really need fone service and free sounds good.I am signing up for anything I can get now since its good enough for the prez's family its good enough for me.I have no shame asking for it anymore since I see they dont.Only a fool sits and does without while all the big honchos are getting a free ride.
Oh and ms welfare worker you are full of it .I remember you on here quiet some time again trying to post all upity like you know it all using your big words.There is so much wrong info in your posts its not even funny.You based a lot on answers that applied years ago..ask me how I know.
But please post your links to back up your bullsheet.
Truthfully asking for the free cell and landline links cuz I need both and cant find either....and everybody else go get anything you qualify for...Cant beat them so join them and have a little bit better life.
lol

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post info for the free cell phones and free landline.So far all I have found is free cell fone and then $25 monthly after that which the fone I have now is cheaper than that.
Havnet found any free landline.Did see where you can get $9 or so off the bill if you are low income and on a program.
I really need fone service and free sounds good.I am signing up for anything I can get now since its good enough for the prez's family its good enough for me.I have no shame asking for it anymore since I see they dont.Only a fool sits and does without while all the big honchos are getting a free ride.
Oh and ms welfare worker you are full of it .I remember you on here quiet some time again trying to post all upity like you know it all using your big words.There is so much wrong info in your posts its not even funny.You based a lot on answers that applied years ago..ask me how I know.
But please post your links to back up your bullsheet.
Truthfully asking for the free cell and landline links cuz I need both and cant find either....and everybody else go get anything you qualify for...Cant beat them so join them and have a little bit better life.
yes i want to be a free loader too.

post the links!!

post the links!!

more free stuff!! more free stuff!!
lol

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#185
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

free housing, YES!
free phone service, YES!
free food, YES!
free medical care, YES!
free electric, YES!
free car, YES!
free child care, YES!
free! free! free!
i don't want to work

sign me up!!
yes sir ree

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186
Jul 11, 2012
 
lol wrote:
<quoted text>yes i want to be a free loader too.
post the links!!
post the links!!
more free stuff!! more free stuff!!
Just as it should be.Lets all get what we can before its all gone.
Its good enough for big government peeps so why should I be embarrassed..Would have been in the past but not anymore.I gonna be in any line that offers assistance from her on out.
over and out

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#187
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

lol wrote:
free housing, YES!
free phone service, YES!
free food, YES!
free medical care, YES!
free electric, YES!
free car, YES!
free child care, YES!
free! free! free!
i don't want to work
sign me up!!
Only way its going to change is everyone quit.
As long as people will pay for it then it will keep on.
Quit and sign up.When there is no one working it will
have to end at some point.
Let em keep printing money,till it bottoms out nothing
changes...So sign up baby ,sign up
yes sir ree

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188
Jul 11, 2012
 
FreeMoola wrote:
Well if its good enough for the Presidents aunt then
I dont see what you people are complaining about.
Maybe you want to go take care of that first then start on people around here
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
New movie coming out with his brother soon too.
Look it up.Quiet interesting
There you go.This is the way its done.Its OWED to us even if we never paid a dime in or even if we are illegal.And some of you people have the never to jump on locals.After watching this I will never give a sh1t again about anyone getting anything free.
lol

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189
Jul 11, 2012
 
over and out wrote:
<quoted text>
Only way its going to change is everyone quit.
As long as people will pay for it then it will keep on.
Quit and sign up.When there is no one working it will
have to end at some point.
Let em keep printing money,till it bottoms out nothing
changes...So sign up baby ,sign up
i can't wait until they offer free home cleaning services.

it's only a matter of time.

maybe free car repairs too.
yes sir ree

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#190
Jul 11, 2012
 
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
i can't wait until they offer free home cleaning services.
it's only a matter of time.
maybe free car repairs too.
me too..we deserve it..why in he11 should I have to clean my own house..especially if they paying the rent for it.
I think they should give free car repair to stimulate the economy like food stamps do.
Just think about it.It would keep the garages open and people working so they could pay in taxes so we could get our free stuff.

Yay!! This is America. Its owed to us..
lol

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#191
Jul 11, 2012
 
yes sir ree wrote:
<quoted text>
me too..we deserve it..why in he11 should I have to clean my own house..especially if they paying the rent for it.
I think they should give free car repair to stimulate the economy like food stamps do.
Just think about it.It would keep the garages open and people working so they could pay in taxes so we could get our free stuff.
Yay!! This is America. Its owed to us..
Hmmm I was was thinking. If they are going to give all that free stuff I want a cook and a shofur to. They ain't no need for me to be a drivin round town in my free car when someone else can do it and I shouldn't have to cook ether.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the London Forum right now

Search the London Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal immagrants 13 min Curmudgeon 254
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Flint hill bandit 147,151
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Yes and Amen 129,030
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr freak 81,565
Stop Odumba WAR ON COAL 1 hr Billy 277
Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fab... 2 hr lol 12
Novitex (Jan '14) 2 hr wondering 18
Laurel County cops shoot child's dog for no reason 3 hr Using My Brain 28
Times Are Getting Bad, We're Losing More Freedoms 7 hr scirocco 303
WE THE PEOPLE Are Not Laughing Anymore 16 hr True 32
•••
•••
•••
London Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

London News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in London
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••