Pumpkin Patch
Tracy

Corbin, KY

#1 Oct 4, 2008
Hello does anyone know of a good pumpkin patch to take the kids to? One with a hayride and fun stuff that is pretty reasonable?? Could use some help.
Tyler

London, KY

#2 Oct 4, 2008
There is one on Rough Creek off of East 80 I am pretty sure I have never been there but I have heard of it
Stanky

London, KY

#3 Oct 4, 2008
Coming from corbin on i75 take the 38 exit. Go right on the 192 bypass until you come to the junction of 192 and east 80. Turn right on east 80 and go 4 miles to the junction of 830. Turn right on 830 and its about a mile and half and its on the right. The folks that run it are really great folks and they have a corn maze and also have hayrides. You will enjoy it.
Tyler

London, KY

#4 Oct 4, 2008
yeah that is what I meant.. 830 is Rough Creek Rd.. so I guess we are thinking of the same one
mamatoaprincess

Liberty, KY

#5 Oct 4, 2008
Fraziers pumpkin patch is what it is called-they are reasonably priced-open pretty much all the time-and it's really fun for small kids-my older one did not like it very much and was sort of bored-but if you don't have a farm yourself even the older ones may like it too.
angel

Anderson, SC

#6 Oct 4, 2008
there is a really nice pumpkin farm in nancy, ky about 8 miles out of somerset called bear wallow farms. i have taken my little one there for the last two years. they are open on saturday and sunday until the end of october. they have a pumpkin patch, tractor ride, petting zoo, corn maze, and other things too. check it out
kara

Liberty, KY

#8 Oct 4, 2008
went there tonight. the pumpkin patch is wonderful as well as the haunted corn maze. definitely reasonable
mamatoaprincess

Liberty, KY

#9 Oct 4, 2008
We are having a haunted hayride and trail starting the 10th and doing the weekends until Halloween week and then it goes every night from 8-12--very reasonably price and even better if you have a group and also we will make sure to accomodate for small children if needed-4 and under is free-so if you are bringing little ones we won't scare them too bad-but we are having some really cool stuff that no one else around here has-it's on Blackwater out east 80-you can email [email protected] for any info you need...
Tyler

Hudson, OH

#10 Oct 5, 2008
angel wrote:
there is a really nice pumpkin farm in nancy, ky about 8 miles out of somerset called bear wallow farms. i have taken my little one there for the last two years. they are open on saturday and sunday until the end of october. they have a pumpkin patch, tractor ride, petting zoo, corn maze, and other things too. check it out
I went to bear wallow farms last year and even I as a teenager liked it lol
mamatoaprincess

Liberty, KY

#11 Oct 5, 2008
My kids go to school at campground and my little boy is in kindergarten and they are going to Bear Wallow this week. They are really excited about it.
justacomment

London, KY

#12 Oct 5, 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 156,426
Wal-mart DC 6097 desperately needs to vote union! 2 hr The Real Just Me 62
Raccoon Springs (Jan '11) 9 hr Clumsy 19
Looking for a good time 14 hr Im mexican 2 5
anyone know anybody that iive at bennett lane? 15 hr John Holmes 2
Looking for a female English Mastiff to breed (Oct '10) Thu Drewatr 10
Missing cat.. Thu a friend 11

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages