child left in car
lol

Lexington, KY

#204 Jun 29, 2012
What was he distracted to that degree by? Maybe everyone else can avoid that.
WTF

United States

#205 Jun 29, 2012
Scott if you want to continue to start & comment on threads
using my screen name 2 can play that game.

From the way you have acted on topix to people who think what you done was wrong. Its no surprise you simply forgot
your kid in your car for 2 hours.
who is wtf

Leechburg, PA

#207 Jun 29, 2012
why don't you get on here and tell us who you are, u spineless coward, i never get on here and read this bullcrap because of cowards like you, i just like many of the other people on this, personally know scott and mandy, and believe they are great parents, and i fully understand this shouldnt have happened, but none the less it did,it was a mistake and its over, the boy is ok, and that is the main thing, but back to you coward, i hardly doubt that scott is on here using your screen name or posting under any other names, i dont understand what you have to gain by saying all this, i can give you scott's phone number and you can call him and tell how you feel, and set up a meeting with him face to face,but i bet your to big of a pussy to do that, because if i was him i would knock your ass out, so just stay on here and say all this nonsense, and hope he don't or any of his friends find out who you are
lol

Lexington, KY

#208 Jun 29, 2012
who is wtf wrote:
why don't you get on here and tell us who you are, u spineless coward, i never get on here and read this bullcrap because of cowards like you, i just like many of the other people on this, personally know scott and mandy, and believe they are great parents, and i fully understand this shouldnt have happened, but none the less it did,it was a mistake and its over, the boy is ok, and that is the main thing, but back to you coward, i hardly doubt that scott is on here using your screen name or posting under any other names, i dont understand what you have to gain by saying all this, i can give you scott's phone number and you can call him and tell how you feel, and set up a meeting with him face to face,but i bet your to big of a pussy to do that, because if i was him i would knock your ass out, so just stay on here and say all this nonsense, and hope he don't or any of his friends find out who you are
You know that posts like this are the ones making your friends look bad and then worse. You have to understand that people are upset and curious about what would distract a person enough to leave a kid for hours in a car. If he hadn't gone to lunch and noticed the child, it wouldn't be so ok, would it? Overwhelmingly there is anger and frustration from the community about these incidents and you and a couple of other people are very much in the minority in acting like it was just a little mistake and could happen to anyone. What was distracting your friend that much on that day? Maybe you can make everyone understand and accept it better if they know.
lol

Lexington, KY

#209 Jun 29, 2012
And btw....threatening to hurt people on an internet site is rather childish, unproductive and a little illegal - if you can calm down enough to realize that. It's truly not helping your friend's case to talk about knocking people's ass out and finding out who they are (I suppose to knock their ass out?).
lol

Lexington, KY

#210 Jun 29, 2012
WTF wrote:
Scott if you want to continue to start & comment on threads
using my screen name 2 can play that game.
From the way you have acted on topix to people who think what you done was wrong. Its no surprise you simply forgot
your kid in your car for 2 hours.
In response to this post, I have no idea who the poster WTF is but someone in Scott's "camp" is definitely following them and posting nonsense on other threads as well as this one in an effort to retaliate. Your opinion is your own and fine to post, but starting a campaign against a poster who doesn't say what you want them to say is silly. It's very easy to see what they're doing. It doesn't make WTF look bad, just you.
who is wtf

Leechburg, PA

#211 Jun 29, 2012
i understand what your saying, but some coward on here, who i bet don't even know scott, has crossed the line, im not in is so called camp, but a damn good friend and read throug all 200 post and this ass clown is out of line, and if he has such a problem with this, he needs to talk to scott himself, i bet if he was face to face he wouldnt be talking like this about him, thats my biggest problem, he's been through enough hell, and cowards like wtf just need to shut up and leave this family alone
like it is

London, KY

#212 Jun 29, 2012
its odd wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't we hear of this problem 30 or 40 years ago? I never heard of a kid dying in a hot car when I was growing up.
I imagine the only way to get parent attention is serious jail time. "I forgot" isn't good enough, is it? Thanks for the post. I had not heard of that particular case.
Back then there wasn't a law that forced you to strap your baby in the back seat. It would be very easy to forget a sleeping baby. There has to be some way that a lone caretaker can carry the child in the front seat.
hybridlment

Louisville, KY

#213 Jun 29, 2012
like it is wrote:
<quoted text>Back then there wasn't a law that forced you to strap your baby in the back seat. It would be very easy to forget a sleeping baby. There has to be some way that a lone caretaker can carry the child in the front seat.
No, it is NOT very easy to forget your baby in your car or anywhere else, sleeping or not! Why is this so difficult to understand? YOU DON'T FORGET YOUR KIDS. If you do then something is going on that isn't normal and I'm not talking about a change in your "routine"; damn people we are humans, not programmed robots. I mean really not normal or maybe you're saying that people have just lost all maternal/paternal instinct that COMPELS them to constantly think of their kids whether they want to or not. In that case, this society is sunk and needs to start over. Animals don't forget their offspring!
hybridlment

Louisville, KY

#214 Jun 29, 2012
who is wtf wrote:
i understand what your saying, but some coward on here, who i bet don't even know scott, has crossed the line, im not in is so called camp, but a damn good friend and read throug all 200 post and this ass clown is out of line, and if he has such a problem with this, he needs to talk to scott himself, i bet if he was face to face he wouldnt be talking like this about him, thats my biggest problem, he's been through enough hell, and cowards like wtf just need to shut up and leave this family alone
No one wants to shut up and leave it alone because they're completely incensed about what is happening more often than it ever, EVER should - kids are dying a terrible death in the seat of a broiler because their parents are "distracted". WE WANT IT FIXED. Can you understand that people want it to STOP?? It can't be brushed under a rug, it has to be addressed and yelled at the top of lungs or whatever can get the attention of people who apparently aren't getting it. I don't care who it is, where it was, or what the outcome is, it has to stop and stop now and the person posting this isn't going to be quiet about any of these issues until they're solved. I am furious that parents are killing their kids because they're whatever distracted means! Talk about "knocking somebody on their ass" - one of my kids forgets my grandchild and I will knock them on their ass on my way to file custody papers. And hope it knocks some sense into them.
WTF

United States

#216 Jun 29, 2012
who is wtf wrote:
Ass clown? Scott or his ''CAMP'' have done nothing but make this family look even worse than they already do. This is a public forum & everyone has a opinion. Who are any of you to try an attack everyone who has a opinion different than yours? No one in Scott's ''camp'' wants to answer the question about what distracted him that day. So why wouldn't the public think it's drugs or something? Something caused him to forget his kid that day. To whoever has been defending this family on topix has made these people look like Psycho's. For someone to get on every thread & use someone elses screen name is so immature & childish. It has made this family look RIDICUIOUS..
Whatever

Campbellsville, KY

#217 Jun 29, 2012
just saying wrote:
I knew Scott from years ago & he seems like a great guy & father HOWEVER....not just to him but to all parents PUT YOUR KIDS FIRST !!! I have a very stressful Insurance job I travel several hundred miles most days I have 3 children & a grandchild that I've had a big hand in raising and never once have they been forgotten. What really upset me about this scene is when the police was looking in his car on the news clip Scott had his cell phone in his hand AND the clip of him being released out of jail he also had his cell phone out and in his hands....seems odd to me. I ask the same question as another post bet his cell phone was on his desk at work? PEOPLE your children & family members need to come first For Gods Sake put down the Cell phones, the I-Pads, the I-pods, and whatever else is so distracting and take care of your children. God only lets us borrow them and he can take them at anytime! I don't think this was intentional however how can not being responsible for your own child be an accident? It's a very sad situation & Thank God it turned out as it did....but what if? Prayers for the little boy to make a full recovery & for the family that they can pull together on whats really most important in life if that's the life they want FAMILY !
AMEN!!!!
Who is wtf

Somerset, KY

#218 Jun 29, 2012
Why do you even care, r u same kind of saint flying around making sure your people r doing right, I'm probably wrong saying this, but who cares what u think, you'd probably setting in your moms basement, found a story people are passionate about one way or another, and trying to keep shit stirred up, here again, if you have some personal vendetta against Scott, he's nor hard to find, he made a mistake, he knows it and it's over, you act like some tough guy on here, but as a parent watching your kid go off in ambulance, and u going to jail, not knowing if he's ok, now that's real punishment, unlike your electric going off in the middle of your dungeons and dragons game!!!!!!
Who is wtf

Somerset, KY

#219 Jun 29, 2012
You spineless little boot licking, gameboy playing,acne faced, peeping in the girls bathroom, pervert, it's past your bed time, go get your Dora the explorer doll and go to bed, and let the adults talk about something serious
WTF

Bowling Green, KY

#220 Jun 29, 2012
Who is wtf wrote:
You spineless little boot licking, gameboy playing,acne faced, peeping in the girls bathroom, pervert, it's past your bed time, go get your Dora the explorer doll and go to bed, and let the adults talk about something serious
At least let me have my Cheetos, meanie.
lol

London, KY

#221 Jun 29, 2012
be careful, wtf, i think they are threatening to lock you in a hot car.
telling you

London, KY

#222 Jun 30, 2012
I recently decided to obtain life insurance and ended up at PCB and I was sent to Scotts office to apply, this was about two months ago,I have never experienced such arrogance and I just want to say what a prick he was to me, just the way he spoke to me and the way he acted as if he were in a hurry and just thinking about it upsets me,I told my husband and hes old school so he wanted to ""talk with the boy"and I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY THIS PERSON WHO WAS SO INTO HIMSELF WOULD LEAVE a Baby in his car,my husband and I just happened to be watching the news when this story came on and he said he was sorry he didn't have that" talk with that boy'
Idiot

Prairie Village, KS

#223 Jun 30, 2012
telling you wrote:
I recently decided to obtain life insurance and ended up at PCB and I was sent to Scotts office to apply, this was about two months ago,I have never experienced such arrogance and I just want to say what a prick he was to me, just the way he spoke to me and the way he acted as if he were in a hurry and just thinking about it upsets me,I told my husband and hes old school so he wanted to ""talk with the boy"and I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY THIS PERSON WHO WAS SO INTO HIMSELF WOULD LEAVE a Baby in his car,my husband and I just happened to be watching the news when this story came on and he said he was sorry he didn't have that" talk with that boy'
I'm calling BS. You are a liar
lol

Corsica, PA

#224 Jun 30, 2012
telling you wrote:
well i dont know bout any of that but its sure telling the way the friends and coworkers post.nothing but put downs and acting all hi class above all others.i did feel sort of bad for the guy till i read the arrogant posts and the way his class of friends feel about their worth.might need to realize all us little low class people that frequent your business are the reason to have those big classy jobs.
WTF

United States

#225 Jun 30, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
At least let me have my Cheetos, meanie.
I rest my case. This man & his ''camp'' are RIDICULOUS. I hope the Commonwealth prosecutes him to the fullest extent of the law. High class? LMAO
You have shown no class on these thread's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Pres Donald J Tru... 164,730
Grave robbers 1 hr disgusted 1
Swack Me 2 hr swack 1
Cookie Factory Orientation (Nov '11) 3 hr Andrew 12
Dem win in Ga 4 hr yes 9
Real crimes crooked Hillary did 4 hr yes 29
cheaters on 2nd shift at aisin (Dec '09) 11 hr Pickles daddy 2

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages