40 plus year old man dating a 20 plus year old woman

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
SurveyMan

London, KY

#1 Jun 23, 2009
So why is that everybody seems to be giving me a wierd look when we go out together, or they just assume, excuse me sir, is your daughter coming with you? Then I say,'m sorry this is my girlfriend.

Then they look at me funny. What's big deal? We get along just fine.
Get real

Williamsburg, KY

#2 Jun 23, 2009
Because it takes a pervert to date a girl (yes girl) 20yrs younger thats why. You must not have much to need a 20yr old to make you feel like a real man. I know what it is,,,,,,,,you want to be with someone that is not experience so she thinks your the best stud she has ever had. ROFLMAO, now thats funny that you want to know why and i just told you, now your really P.O'd right now. Sorry you asked and that is a reasonable responce wouldn't you think? Maybe its because you look like her daddy? ROFLMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Be happy

Somerset, KY

#3 Jun 23, 2009
Age is a number, if your happy and she's happy, thats all that matters. I married an older man and I wouldnt change a thing. I dont care if people thinks he is too old for me. It just dont matter if you happy. GOOD LUCK
SurveyMan

London, KY

#4 Jun 23, 2009
Get real wrote:
Because it takes a pervert to date a girl (yes girl) 20yrs younger thats why. You must not have much to need a 20yr old to make you feel like a real man. I know what it is,,,,,,,,you want to be with someone that is not experience so she thinks your the best stud she has ever had. ROFLMAO, now thats funny that you want to know why and i just told you, now your really P.O'd right now. Sorry you asked and that is a reasonable responce wouldn't you think? Maybe its because you look like her daddy? ROFLMAO
Nope. Not mad at all. You just strike me as the kind of person that sterotypes what you have grown up to, taught and percieved as your set of values applies to everybody else. Not trying to be mean at all. I have the view that if two people are happy what difference does age mean? I'm 42 and she is 27 almost 28, so I am not twenty years older than her. More like about 14 years difference. And unlike most guys who are my age, I still have all my hair and I am not round in shape. I don't look that old. So really no pun intended, but I am the one kinda laughing now.
who cares

Macon, GA

#5 Jun 23, 2009
i say if your forrty, hell fifty and you can get twenty year old chicks go for it dude. i can only hope to be so lucky when im that old. anyone who says otherwise is just jealous, i say thumbs up dude!
Actually

Pinehurst, NC

#6 Jun 23, 2009
SurveyMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Not mad at all. You just strike me as the kind of person that sterotypes what you have grown up to, taught and percieved as your set of values applies to everybody else. Not trying to be mean at all. I have the view that if two people are happy what difference does age mean? I'm 42 and she is 27 almost 28, so I am not twenty years older than her. More like about 14 years difference. And unlike most guys who are my age, I still have all my hair and I am not round in shape. I don't look that old. So really no pun intended, but I am the one kinda laughing now.
You sound like you know exactly why people say the things they do when you are out together. You also sound secure in your relationship and yourself.
So you should just continue with your life and just have a little laugh to yourself every time some small minded idiot tries to impose their stereotypes on you,because you can't beat them and no one in their right mind wants to join them.

Furthermore as a 28 year old woman I can say that anyone who has seen the available men in that age bracket would immediately understand the attraction to a fit and intelligent man who is slightly older.
Get real

Williamsburg, KY

#7 Jun 23, 2009
SurveyMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know why you are laughing, you still look like a pervert. This is how i see it; if i had a 10yr old daughter you would be 24 and wanting her. Im sorry that makes me sick to think that there are perverts out there looking at my daughter. Oh wait, Micheal Jackson does it, so i guess its alright to have them in your bed also.

Perverted old men that cant feel good about themselves have to find a youngster to get it up. I bet you play his songs also? Like Beat it? LMAO, its just sick.
Get real

Williamsburg, KY

#8 Jun 23, 2009
Why do you get so upset when someone asks you is that your little girl? I can tell you why,,,, its your inner manly hood telling you thats its wrong and its also telling you that people know that your insecure about your manly hood and need a youngster to make you secure. Im am just telling you what you asked for, so dont come on here and ask everyones why if you dont want to listen.
Been there and know

Corbin, KY

#9 Jun 23, 2009
SurveyMan wrote:
So why is that everybody seems to be giving me a wierd look when we go out together, or they just assume, excuse me sir, is your daughter coming with you? Then I say,'m sorry this is my girlfriend.
Way to go man. I was married for eighteen years to a woman 14 years younger than I. Only reason we are still not together is her family wanted her to move to their home state and I didn't want to go. I have always liked younger women, fewer hang ups, more fun, less blobby fat. Problem around here is, even the very young ones let themselves go, get that f''' gut and let it hang over their jeans. Sorry ladies but the more layers of clothes and blouses you add, the fatter you look!
HAPPY

London, KY

#10 Jun 23, 2009
I was 42 she was 20 its been 12 years of nothing but happy
wow

Macon, GA

#11 Jun 23, 2009
way to go all you grey balled old farts. im 29 and i love older men. they take their time
someone

London, KY

#12 Jun 24, 2009
i am with someone that is 17 yrs older than me. it works.
probably1

Mayfield, KY

#13 Jun 24, 2009
Been there and know wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to go man. I was married for eighteen years to a woman 14 years younger than I. Only reason we are still not together is her family wanted her to move to their home state and I didn't want to go. I have always liked younger women, fewer hang ups, more fun, less blobby fat. Problem around here is, even the very young ones let themselves go, get that f''' gut and let it hang over their jeans. Sorry ladies but the more layers of clothes and blouses you add, the fatter you look!
I'M SURE YOU ARE PERFECT,right?wrong,with your attitude i'm shocked you can get a woman at all.the poster who started this didn't offend me,both of them are of legal age so i don't see anything wrong with he and his girl friend,but you need an attitude adjustment,cause i'll just bet you ain't too hot yourself.that is why you want perfection to make up for how ugly you are,at least your heart is ugly.
probably1

Mayfield, KY

#14 Jun 24, 2009
someone wrote:
i am with someone that is 17 yrs older than me. it works.
after both are of legal age it don't matter .whether you are male or female,whatever floats your boat.there are a lot of younger guys that like older women.that might pose a problem if he wanted kids and she was to old,but that would be the only fault i could see with even that.
Starving Bull Dog

AOL

#15 Jun 24, 2009
with a post like this one you had to know every dumbass and closet pervert that reads this is going to have something negative to say. They seem hellbent on trying to make everyone else look bad in order to try to hide their own screwed up lifestyle.
Im betting Get Real up there is a chld molester. Why else would he or her be obsessed with children
Read the post dumbass. He said she was 29, not ten. What 29 year old hottie doesnt have a right to date anyone she wants?
flustered

Somerset, KY

#16 Jun 24, 2009
i think it all depends on how grown up you are.i was with a woman 12 years younger than me and it turned out to be a big mistake.yes she was very legal and all that stuff she just would not grow up and assume responsibility but then again there are those that can i suppose.
green eyes

London, KY

#17 Jun 24, 2009
SurveyMan wrote:
I guess its OK but you older men learn that you cant satisfy the younger in lots of ways but usually sfter you are broke. then you will think about someone your own age that have more in common.But I still think it is perverted if she is young enough to be your own child.
Wing Nut

Brodhead, KY

#18 Jun 24, 2009
WTF? I don't see a problem here. 27? That doesn't make a 40ish man a perv. 17? Yep. 27? I'm pretty sure she is an adult. Heck, she can even vote.
Been there and know

Corbin, KY

#20 Jun 24, 2009
probably1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'M SURE YOU ARE PERFECT,right?wrong,with your attitude i'm shocked you can get a woman at all.the poster who started this didn't offend me,both of them are of legal age so i don't see anything wrong with he and his girl friend,but you need an attitude adjustment,cause i'll just bet you ain't too hot yourself.that is why you want perfection to make up for how ugly you are,at least your heart is ugly.
YOU must be one of the flea market darlin's with the gut hanging over her jeans
Now this is funny

Williamsburg, KY

#21 Jun 24, 2009
I am a 48yr old female and engaged to a 29yr old man and i dont think there is anything wrong with it, he is more my age than most of the men my age. He can keep up with me also, unlike the men my age that give out after 5 minutes. I say age doesn't matter if your in love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Many Racist Supporters 5 min republicunts 12
New Menu Item Announced 5 min Nonlib 4
Cartoon Conservatives 7 min republicunts 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 151,684
Donald Trump: The Most Corrupt Candidate Ever 10 min republicunts 14
From An Elephant To A Condom 13 min republicunts 10
Trump Talks To The Brain Dead 16 min republicunts 3
Ricky Smallwood friend 1 hr Tommy 81

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages