She is awesome! Great basketball player
is she

Twinsburg, OH

#2 Jan 10, 2009
the midget?
Herewegoagain

London, KY

#3 Jan 10, 2009
Looks like someone who's jealous of a great ball player is going to try to get something else going. Why don't you people just leave these kids alone and let them play ball. The only thing you're doing is causing jealouy and animosity between these girls, hoping it will mess with their game. And I have a good idea of who it is that's so jealous. You better know that what goes around comes around. And what you're tying to do might get turned around on you!
chels

Somerset, KY

#4 Jan 11, 2009
haha, thats my bestfriend!
are you

Twinsburg, OH

#5 Jan 11, 2009
a midget to?
northgoer

London, KY

#6 Jan 12, 2009
you guys are ridiculous.
jessica dean is a great ballplayer.
i bet she could show whoever is callin her a midget up on the court.
i'll pray for you bunch of jealous people
silent by-stander

London, KY

#7 Jan 13, 2009
Personally, i think she is gorgeous. i love how she dresses too. she is definitely on my top 5 10 of best looking girls @SLHS
MR NORTH LAUREL

Paris, KY

#8 Jan 14, 2009
She is very overrated, turns the ball over way to much, also takes alot of bad shots.
youdontknowjack

London, KY

#9 Jan 14, 2009
MR NORTH LAUREL wrote:
She is very overrated, turns the ball over way to much, also takes alot of bad shots.
I'm assuming you don't watch to many games and don't know to much about BBall. Or maybe just 1 of the few who loves to has diarrhea out the mouth and loves to talk shit. Jessica is very talented and will go a long way even with the shortness, Her talent is taller than her body and that's what it takes to make is somewhere.
I know

Somerset, KY

#10 Jan 14, 2009
she lost to jackson county, williamsburg and north laurel
mee

London, KY

#11 Jan 14, 2009
I know wrote:
she lost to jackson county, williamsburg and north laurel
SHE didn't do nothing,, There is no I in TEAM. It was the whole team not just her. You gonna blame someone blame the WHOLE damn team not just a her, She never took the role as in coach the team does not depend on her to win a game she is a player just like everyone else playing. Now get your shit straight
MR NORTH LAUREL

Paris, KY

#12 Jan 14, 2009
She didn't turn out as good as I thought she would.
Wondering

London, KY

#13 Jan 14, 2009
MR NORTH LAUREL wrote:
She didn't turn out as good as I thought she would.
Since you seem to know everything, please tell me what you're real name is?
wow

London, KY

#14 Jan 14, 2009
You guys are idiots, anyone forget who scored 27 in the region championship last year to beat clay county, must have? The team right now is playing with 4 different injurys and playing without tish walker, and you guys sit there and say dean lost, i believe south lost, i think they call them south laruel lady cardinals, not jessica deans team. And to whoever said she turns the ball over to much and takes bad shots tell me who else omn the team is going to take the shots besides porsha.
Wondering

London, KY

#15 Jan 14, 2009
Come on Mr. North Laurel, I've seen you post before that you don't have any players on the team, so just tell me who you are and what is the purpose of putting down Jessica?
oops

London, KY

#16 Jan 14, 2009
agree and that dude or dudette is a total idiot for even ssy the crap they are saying seems that they dont' know shit or know the game, Like I've said in the past they will bounce back once all their players get back in and see what MR. North big mouth will say then. LET'S GO LADY CARDS!!!!and I mean that being Freshman, JV and Varsity. That's TEAM
great call

London, KY

#17 Jan 14, 2009
wondering ill tell you the purpose of mr north laurel putting jessica down, probably because they have a daughter than jessica could take outback and beat her 24-0, its all jealousy
Wondering

London, KY

#18 Jan 14, 2009
great call wrote:
wondering ill tell you the purpose of mr north laurel putting jessica down, probably because they have a daughter than jessica could take outback and beat her 24-0, its all jealousy
That's exactly what I think, Mr./Mrs. North Laurel knows their's will never be the player Jessica is. Instead of getting on here and putting Jessica down, they should be outside trying to teach her a thing or two or three!
MR NORTH LAUREL

Paris, KY

#19 Jan 15, 2009
Just like girls basketball, think Jessica is good, just not as good as me and alot of people in town thought she would be. That 27 pt gm has been followed by alot of sub-par games. Dean needs to become a better leader for this team to get to the next level. JD has to make Johnson, Davidson, Burchett, and Justice better. If she can't do that, well she isn't the star you guys think she is.
wow

London, KY

#20 Jan 15, 2009
MR NORTH LAUREL wrote:
Just like girls basketball, think Jessica is good, just not as good as me and alot of people in town thought she would be. That 27 pt gm has been followed by alot of sub-par games. Dean needs to become a better leader for this team to get to the next level. JD has to make Johnson, Davidson, Burchett, and Justice better. If she can't do that, well she isn't the star you guys think she is.
and what you need to understand is that Jessica is not the coach she cannot make anyone better that is up to that person and the coaches, Them others were at the better level then what they once were but they have slacked and where Jessica slacked is when the rest of the team is not playing with the heart they should have, but as for her making them better she can't do it. If one person is dragging it drags the whole team down and puts them at a lower level. as I once said there is NO I in team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fact-checking snopes- just a failed liberal blo... 4 min Get A Clue 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min ExTrumpMan 149,956
Trump blames GOP as Dems top RNC ratings 1 hr GSH 8
Ashley Goins 6 hr Just saying 3
kkk 6 hr kkk 1
Narcissism?.......??...... 7 hr Shannon 7
dem accuse trump of treason 7 hr Plump and Juicy 2

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages