who is scott smith

Lexington, KY

#29 Oct 1, 2007
anyone heard anything about the lady that fell off a motorcycle after leaving shilos a few weeks ago? All I heard was that she left on the back of a motorcycle and fell off because she was so drunk. Any thing new?

Mount Vernon, KY

#30 Oct 1, 2007
if she fell off drunk, it ain't easy to feel sorry for such a dumbass. I like this Scott Smith. He gave me a free Bud one night.

São Paulo, Brazil

#31 Oct 29, 2007
I need to know,were do you live!
information : [email protected]

London, KY

#33 Apr 8, 2008
Yardsaleitemsnee ded

East Bernstadt, KY

#34 Apr 8, 2008
no it doesnot wrote:
<quoted text>
It only says there are 2000 shares of stock. It doesn't say who own the shares.A owner of shares doesn't have to be on the board or a incorporator.
When you list who own the shares i will belive you.Because i know randall owns it.As someone stated Scott is a front man for Him.
what's the website to this info? interesting!

Madisonville, KY

#35 Apr 8, 2008
who cares freak

Somerset, KY

#36 Apr 8, 2008
Welcome to the Club Scott! We've been waiting on you. You ain't MADE IT in Laurel County unless somebody trashes you behind your back. You are one of US now. Your membership certificate is in the mail.

Madisonville, KY

#37 Apr 8, 2008
screw the rest of you people on topix

Liberty, KY

#38 Apr 8, 2008
Why is it, grown ups can't converse and be civil, and we wonder what is wrong with our kids...duh?
i know

Lexington, KY

#39 Apr 8, 2008
i work at shiloh's.scott is part owner there.
he runs the place very well.

London, KY

#40 Apr 8, 2008
i know wrote:
i work at shiloh's.scott is part owner there.
he runs the place very well.
He is a good guy. Are you a bartender?
i know

Lexington, KY

#41 Apr 8, 2008
Kantukee wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a good guy. Are you a bartender?
no i am a waitress.

London, KY

#42 Apr 8, 2008
I was there a while back and met a realy nice bartender. I can't remember her name???? no biggie i thought you may be her. I have met a lot of good people there. Scott keeps me in line. I don't go just to hang out at the bar although it is fun. I eat lunch there at least once a week.
joe sexton

Richlands, VA

#43 Apr 9, 2008
he owes me money!!!

Frankfort, KY

#44 Apr 9, 2008
i owe him money

“topix is gay.”

Since: Oct 08

#45 Oct 4, 2008
wellll. i work at shiloh's and i think scott is the man. i don't understand why people don't like him.
Generally Speaking

Lexington, KY

#46 Oct 4, 2008
newsman wrote:
Scott was the one that brought those basketball players in from europe to play on north team. If i recall the school had to pay $10,000 in fines and the couch was fired.
Randal Durham owns shiloh. Scott just the front man.
Scott is at least somewhat part owner. See the link (this is kentucky secretary of state website)

Scott is the registered agent which is 99 times out of 100 the main owner of the business. Also, the name of the company is "Food Enterprises, Inc" however if you check out assumed names one is Shiloh's Roadhouse.

So he does at least own some.
b please

Lexington, KY

#47 Oct 4, 2008
James wrote:
Scott Smith does not own shilohs; last I heard he was getting out of that mess altogether. He ran the place, and probably had interest in it but he does not own it.
he owns 49 percent of shilohs so u dont know what u r talking about

Anderson, SC

#48 Oct 4, 2008
just me

Manchester, KY

#49 Oct 4, 2008
b please wrote:
<quoted text>he owns 49 percent of shilohs so u dont know what u r talking about
I was a manager at shilohs, several years ago, and scott is a great person, treats everyone the same, and yes he does own 49% thats why i lost my job, it wasn;t because i wasn;t doing my job, it was because 'RANDALL Durham" didn;t like me ,,Randall own 51% that came out from scott.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min usa 155,124
Bojangles 10 min Yeti 5
hillard use the n word 2 hr shannon 4
obama golf weekend cost $3.6 to taxpayers 2 hr shannon 2
clinton son banned from you tube 2 hr mark t 2
'Clinton is one of the most accomplished people... 3 hr proud American 32
Scott Shelton??? 3 hr interested 19
Dean Johnson Laurel County Clerk (Jan '09) 16 hr ITSME 87

London Jobs

More from around the web