KYPOST

London, KY

#2 Aug 31, 2012
Where and When? Do they have a sign up?
yep

London, KY

#3 Aug 31, 2012
No sign but they are going next to
shitlos, well around the curve going up to cracker barrell.
yum

East Bernstadt, KY

#5 Aug 31, 2012
we need o charleys!!!!!!!
in the know

Sevierville, TN

#7 Sep 1, 2012
It going in next to your Red Lobster ,Olive Garden and Texas Roadhouse.
Pigeon Forge just receive word they are getting one and it was in the paper like all event like this occur. It will seat 400 people.So if Pigeon Forge is just now getting one it be another 20 years before London get one.
Gatlinburg is getting a Margaritaville It was in last week local paper.It will be in down town on their main street. A old motel was torn down and thus the land became available. It will seat 400 people.
looking

London, KY

#8 Sep 1, 2012
Cheddar has looked here, but has not done anything. A friend in Somerset says their people are looking there. Makes sense.
yep

London, KY

#9 Sep 1, 2012
Done deal signed this week.
henry

Sevierville, TN

#10 Sep 2, 2012
looking wrote:
Cheddar has looked here, but has not done anything. A friend in Somerset says their people are looking there. Makes sense.
It funny that their nothing on the somerset topix about it.
haha

Newnan, GA

#11 Sep 2, 2012
certain restaurants want a population of more than what london ky has before they will consider coming.
Trey

London, KY

#12 Sep 2, 2012
henry wrote:
<quoted text>It funny that their nothing on the somerset topix about it.
I regret to inform you that serious business is not discussed on Topix and no serious business person would disclose anything here. Have no idea if Cheddars is going to Somerset, but given recent elections and the growth on 27 it would not shock me. They already have twice the number of chain restaurants as London.
henry

Sevierville, TN

#13 Sep 3, 2012
Trey wrote:
<quoted text>
I regret to inform you that serious business is not discussed on Topix and no serious business person would disclose anything here. Have no idea if Cheddars is going to Somerset, but given recent elections and the growth on 27 it would not shock me. They already have twice the number of chain restaurants as London.
What did a election have to do with cheddars coming to somerset? Cheddars is coming to the dry city of Pigeon Forge.They have had 2 election for drink in restaurant and the voter turn it down.Please name atleast 5 chain restaurant that somerset has that london doesn't have? I can think of 4 chain place that london has that somerset does't have. The number doesn't matter if the different place to eat that matter.
Fly

London, KY

#14 Sep 3, 2012
henry wrote:
<quoted text>What did a election have to do with cheddars coming to somerset? Cheddars is coming to the dry city of Pigeon Forge.They have had 2 election for drink in restaurant and the voter turn it down.Please name atleast 5 chain restaurant that somerset has that london doesn't have? I can think of 4 chain place that london has that somerset does't have. The number doesn't matter if the different place to eat that matter.
Wish London had the traffic Pigeon Forge does. We'd all be better off.
Cheddars Lover

Ivel, KY

#15 Sep 4, 2012
Do you people forget that I-75 goes right straight through Laurel County and more specifically LONDON? There's more traffic on that road than Pigeon Forge will ever have. Wonder how much business Cracker Barrel gets from I-75 travelers? I bet it would suprise us all.
Flip

London, KY

#16 Sep 4, 2012
Huge numbers of cars pass though Laurel county, but London is not the destination of many. But those in Pigeon Forge are not just passing through. They were drawn to the area and it is resort area for millions.
what now

Sheridan, AR

#17 Oct 15, 2012
LAUREL COUNTY, Ky.— Cheddar’s Casual Cafe, normally called Cheddar’s, will open sometime next year next to the Cracker Barrel in London.

Lee Greer, owner of Cheddar’s, said nothing is set in stone. The only plan is to have it open by 2013.

The company bought 3 acres of land on Faith Assembly Church Road in September for $1.5 million.

Cheddar’s is an American chain of casual dining restaurants. They have burgers, pub food, sandwiches, and subs at reasonable prices.

The chain was founded in 1978 in Arlington, Texas, by Aubrey Good and Douglas Rogers. More than 80 Cheddar’s restaurants operate throughout the United States, primarily in the South and Midwest.

Cheddar’s does not advertise in any medium, instead relying on word of mouth.

Lexington has currently two Cheddar’s restaurants. A third will open soon.

More information will be available in the next few months.
http://www.sentinel-echo.com/local/x140016984...
well

London, KY

#18 Oct 15, 2012
I told you so.
Otis

London, KY

#20 Oct 15, 2012
in the know wrote:
It going in next to your Red Lobster ,Olive Garden and Texas Roadhouse.
Pigeon Forge just receive word they are getting one and it was in the paper like all event like this occur. It will seat 400 people.So if Pigeon Forge is just now getting one it be another 20 years before London get one.
Gatlinburg is getting a Margaritaville It was in last week local paper.It will be in down town on their main street. A old motel was torn down and thus the land became available. It will seat 400 people.
Wow how time flys -- 20 years must have passed cuz London is getting the cheddars ..... Any more brain busters there in the know -- guess what you don't know shit except you are a dumbass!!!
Truth Time

Somerset, KY

#21 Oct 15, 2012
Otis wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow how time flys -- 20 years must have passed cuz London is getting the cheddars ..... Any more brain busters there in the know -- guess what you don't know shit except you are a dumbass!!!
They are mad at you OTIS,guess they hate to be made a fool of.
GOP

Ivel, KY

#22 Oct 16, 2012
Just goes to show you that most the people on here have no clue what's really going on, theyjust like to spout off and can do so here. GO CHEDDARS!
sammy

United States

#23 Oct 16, 2012
I guess by NOT voting the city wet was a good thing since this means over 100 new jobs coming. corbin only got 35 job in their 3 liquor store . Since the election the cry babies wets have been on here saying no new job for london it all going to corbin. Like always they were wrong. That means corbin and sommerset will NOT be get a cheddar. So the Sommerset wets lose to London again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Ari son of Anarchy 153,937
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min Hmmmmmmm 5,331
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr stick a fork in it 81,641
People from Southeast KY appear foolish. 2 hr user 79
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Stuart Cudahy 131,067
Chicken Festival Large Frying Pan Question 2 hr Mason 9
Walker resigns as police chief 2 hr Greenup 7
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
•••
•••

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

London News, Events & Info