Irony

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Plenty of posts on here about cheating men...Lets find out about the women who cheat...
lolli

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

sorry no one know's any.
myidea

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

everyone has it all wrong!! there are alot of cheating women here. They are just smart enough to hide it. Men get caught because they are too stupid to know how to keep it a secret. Women are smart.
wife 4 life

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

A cheating woman is a stupid woman as well. Wrong is wrong!!! Women are just as easy to catch too. Eventually everything comes to the surface. Somebody always knows somebody and slips up. Leaving the spouse is one thing. Staying and dragging the affair along is another. Funny thing I've always seen is the woman. The woman seeing a married man spills the beans while the man was quite about it. Some women brag way to much about a man's size and then before ya know it, the whole town knows. So her biggest she'd ever had as she put it, ended up being her biggest nightmare.
jimmycrackcorn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

TL
Cake

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

Judged:

What if a husband and wife are open about sex and the husband enjoys watching his wife have sex with another man and his wife enjoys watching her husband have sex with another woman..it's all in fun..
Mr Fun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

Don't see anything wrong with that..both agree...just let me know where and when...lol...
justme

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2008

Kathy Sizemore cheated on her husband with his brother.Tell me she aint a nasty b!tch....
lucy

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2008

Everyone cheats men are just plain stupid when it come to cheating and women are just plain BLACK WIDOWS
ep3er

Pasadena, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

It doesn't matter how much it turns me on or gets me excited, I would not watch my wife screww another man.
babygirl75

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

lolli wrote:
sorry no one know's any.
I know one; Angela Pennington;also known as Angela Bates or Angela Clark. She cheated on her poor husband with anyone who hit on her when she worked at Marymount.
Boy Toy

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

all women cheat.

and all women lie.

and all women will spread their legs for anyone who asks.
Makenzie

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

All women are not cheaters I have been married for 15 yrs and I have not cheated. You people must just hang out with the crowd. I love my husband.
boy toy

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

i bet you cheated. twice.
Makenzie wrote:
All women are not cheaters I have been married for 15 yrs and I have not cheated. You people must just hang out with the crowd. I love my husband.
Makenzie

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

wrong
Makenzie

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

what would even make you think that
change your life

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

who needs a slut any ways almost all girls these days just wants a piece if they where raised better by there mom and dad they would not be like that now would they. its not the guy that needs to keep it in the zipper its the girls in london that needs to keep that a through z away.. ajacks cant clean half the girls around here
Suzie Q

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Cake wrote:
What if a husband and wife are open about sex and the husband enjoys watching his wife have sex with another man and his wife enjoys watching her husband have sex with another woman..it's all in fun..
Wher is the love in this relationship.
tony

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

i'm from lexington and i know alot of women come up here from london looking to cheat, guys when your wife is "going to the mall alone or with a friend" be careful, cause she may just be with me ;)
No Way

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2008

Well i didnt know there was any of them in london!HE HE yea right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the London Forum right now

Search the London Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min positronium 145,965
Illegal immagrants 11 min Curmudgeon 169
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min ChromiuMan 128,478
Does anybody know Jessica Storm (Dec '11) 21 min no one cares 5
Times Are Getting Bad, We're Losing More Freedoms 31 min MrsGladToBeMe 262
does why wait weight loss drug test 1 hr needtoknow 3
Stop Odumba WAR ON COAL 2 hr Just Sayin 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••