Texas School can require Students to wear Locator Chips

Posted in the London Forum

Really

United States

#1 Jan 12, 2013
A Federal Judge has ruled that Students must wear Locator Chips while on Campus. The System is used to Locate where students are when they are on School Property.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/09/16...
Big Earl

Whitesburg, KY

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Big brother is coming.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#3 Jan 12, 2013
You guys may wish to take a look at who runs Texas ..... it's so Republican it can be seen glowing bright red in satellite photos. You guys were saying something four years ago about President Obama requiring microchips? Looks like your own Party has beaten the President to it.

Btw, how's that Texas secession going? I guess secession will make it much easier to microchip your butts.

Putting tracking microchips on students establishes a precedence and opens the door wide open for uses of them in other sectors of society in Texas. That opens the door in other states.

You guys scream the loudest about rights but it always seems to be your own party which actually does the violating of rights.
Big Earl

Whitesburg, KY

#4 Jan 12, 2013
I assume you are not talking to me.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Big Earl wrote:
I assume you are not talking to me.
Hi!

I was talking to the fruitloops that usually show up.
Big Earl

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Oh lol, ok then.
AGREE

London, KY

#7 Jan 13, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
You guys scream the loudest about rights but it always seems to be your own party which actually does the violating of rights.
You can't be more right.
Follower of SuckUp

London, KY

#8 Jan 14, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
You guys may wish to take a look at who runs Texas ..... it's so Republican it can be seen glowing bright red in satellite photos. You guys were saying something four years ago about President Obama requiring microchips? Looks like your own Party has beaten the President to it.
Btw, how's that Texas secession going? I guess secession will make it much easier to microchip your butts.
Putting tracking microchips on students establishes a precedence and opens the door wide open for uses of them in other sectors of society in Texas. That opens the door in other states.
Would it save the taxpayers money if one tracking chip was placed on BO's @$$? I don't think one would be required for Jenny or SuckUp or for tons of other libturds either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurel county schools 43 min Opinion 2
for sale compound bow (Mar '09) 56 min Thayerj914 3
basketball 1 hr jim 1
Holiness churches (Apr '12) 1 hr givemeabreak 9
How do you get EBT ? 2 hr hayslinger 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mike Duquette 133,314
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr Bethany Ky 701
London Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM