Joyce Garland Parker- Will you vote f...

Joyce Garland Parker- Will you vote for her in 2014?

Created by felix forecaster on Jan 28, 2013

158 votes

Click on an option to vote

Likely

Somewhat likely

Undecided

Somewhat unlikely

Unlikely

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
felix forecaster

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Tell us what you think?
Susie

Cynthiana, KY

#6 Jan 28, 2013
No way!
tired

Cynthiana, KY

#7 Jan 28, 2013
I'm tired of her kind of politics. I hope someone will run against her, because she needs to be beat. How many people running the last time did she tell she was for them, and then tell their opponents the same thing? She is a career politician more interested in herself, than in her office.
Opinion voter

United States

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Will not vote that way again. Don't want to bother anyone at that office with any simple questions
Tax payer

United States

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Property taxes way to high. No vote for
Penny pincher

United States

#10 Jan 28, 2013
We think a strong canidate will step up. need the tax payers to stick together LC
Pokey

Corbin, KY

#12 Jan 28, 2013
We certainly need a strong candidate to step up! I hope someone is getting prepared to oust her!
Taxed opinion

United States

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Property taxes are out of control here. Called the office with a question and was treated rude. Know how we will vote this time.
too taxed

Morehead, KY

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Why wasn't there a "NO" option on this poll? I hope we have someone running against her I will certainly vote for them and campaign for them.
wasteful

Cynthiana, KY

#16 Jan 29, 2013
I can't vote for her.
Property taxpayer

Tucker, GA

#17 Jan 29, 2013
Lived in laurel co for over 20 years and had to call the office a couple times in the last few years and was treated rude. My family has no use for this office the way it is ran. Will spend my own dime to try to get someone in that office that cares. Treat the tax payer like they matter. Thanks
Tax payer opinion

United States

#20 Jan 30, 2013
Feel your pain$
whatever

Brownsville, TN

#21 Jan 30, 2013
That wink and smile dont work with me
Raises

United States

#22 Jan 31, 2013
Oh No Not Again!!
Bottom line

Tucker, GA

#25 Feb 1, 2013
Property taxes are just way to high here and are not used wisely. Enjoy this $nowey weekend!!!
Sweating to the oldies

Tucker, GA

#31 Feb 2, 2013
Wonder if the PVA office will increase property taxes for this coming year?
youknow it

Greenbrier, AR

#32 Feb 3, 2013
Sweating to the oldies wrote:
Wonder if the PVA office will increase property taxes for this coming year?
the fiscal court sets the property rate, and the sheriffs office collects them. the pva has very little to do about the tax rate, all her office does is evaluate your property.

Since: Jun 12

London, KY

#33 Feb 3, 2013
I will only vote one office with an incumbent. Every newcomer gets my vote. Don't care who runs against the current person in office. We need a change --- every local, state, and national figure must GO!
Property owner

United States

#34 Feb 3, 2013
youknow it wrote:
<quoted text> the fiscal court sets the property rate, and the sheriffs office collects them. the pva has very little to do about the tax rate, all her office does is evaluate your property.
school board upped the taxes but need change in the PVA office not impressed at all
whatever

Brownsville, TN

#35 Feb 3, 2013
Looking for Daddy wrote:
I will only vote one office with an incumbent. Every newcomer gets my vote. Don't care who runs against the current person in office. We need a change --- every local, state, and national figure must GO!
me to i wonder if its the same one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democratic National Convention 1 hr County Hills 7
have you been raped or molested and never told ... (Dec '10) 1 hr lila 164
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mallory 149,673
Looking for another partner 2 hr Hickory 6
8 an uncut 5 hr Brown eyes 10
30 m wet n waiting for hot young guy to please ... 6 hr Anthony Scarpuzzi... 4
me 13 hr Bob 2

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages