Minister that will perform a marriage...

Minister that will perform a marriage of someone already divorced.

Posted in the London Forum

Bride2B

Manchester, KY

#1 Jan 27, 2012
I am a bride to be and have never been married, but my groom to be is divorced. I am having difficulty finding a minister that will marry us. Does anyone know of anyone who would do this for us? We have been together for about 2 years and would like to have a wedding rather than just going to the courthouse.
Soapy

Winchester, KY

#2 Jan 27, 2012
Bride2B wrote:
I am a bride to be and have never been married, but my groom to be is divorced. I am having difficulty finding a minister that will marry us. Does anyone know of anyone who would do this for us? We have been together for about 2 years and would like to have a wedding rather than just going to the courthouse.
good luck! A minister with morals won't do it!
Experience

Manchester, KY

#3 Jan 27, 2012
Soapy wrote:
<quoted text>good luck! A minister with morals won't do it!
Thats simply untrue many ministers from many demoninations will marry people who have been divorced. A Methodist minister married my husband and me. We had a church wedding. He did, during counseling, inquire about the reason for his divorce. I also know of a divorced couple who were married by a Baptist minister. So ask and you will find one.
i kno

Romania

#4 Jan 27, 2012
claude gilbert over in laurel county, will marry you all.
look him up in the white pages.
Here is your preacher

London, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2012
Bride2B wrote:
Brian Seidel will at Faith Assembly, but it will cost you. He does not do anything for free!
mee

London, KY

#6 Feb 4, 2012
I am ordained and will perform a wedding as long as you don't want a religious ceremony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min another viewer 158,245
Rats!!!! 21 min Icanteven 4
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 1 hr Doug77 1,318
Laurel County Superintendent 1 hr Phelps 44
rent to own 2 hr Case Closed 12
going to church and wearing makeup 3 hr Truth 4
Day 1 the lies begin 3 hr Get real 25

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages