First Prev
of 5
Next Last
hmmm

Tiptonville, TN

#1 Nov 16, 2008
I heard he got knocked out in corbin the other night...
Wow

Madisonville, KY

#2 Nov 17, 2008
and it thought he would smash Musick...must not be much if hes getting knocked out in a street fight.
hmmtoyou

Williamsburg, KY

#3 Nov 17, 2008
i heard your probably some jealous ass that is trying to get shit started! tony would smash musick! hes tried multiple times to get josh to fight him and he wont!
laurendyche

East Bernstadt, KY

#4 Nov 19, 2008
a coupel of them got jumped by guys in corbin....
so shut the hell up
umm no

Morehead, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2008
they didnt get jumped but they about did..but some punk punched trough the window and puched him..i know tony can be a jerk but ...if your gonna fight him dont be a punk about it..

Since: Sep 08

London, KY

#7 Nov 20, 2008
i love tony.
Hes a JOKE

Somerset, KY

#9 Nov 22, 2008
Wow wrote:
and it thought he would smash Musick...must not be much if hes getting knocked out in a street fight.
I totally agree lol
okay

London, KY

#10 Nov 22, 2008
so here's the dealio on tonio
he's a pothead piece of s*it
he drinks every f**king day
so there you go
he's a low life that's NEVER gonna go anywhere
the end
and if you think else you're supid
umm no

Paris, KY

#11 Nov 22, 2008
WELL U DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL U R TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE HE DOES NOT DRINK EVERYDAY ANYMORE.I KNOW FOR A FACT, I SEE EVERY DAY.{DUMBASS}KNOW WHAT UR SAYING BEFORE U LET UR ASS DO THE TALKING!
tonys GIRLFRIEND

AOL

#12 Nov 23, 2008
who i think knows him a bit better than any of you. and i am pregnant and he has quit smoking cigarettes, pot, and quit drinking. he's back in training so you all could try saying one word to his face without getting your ass beat.
and here's the corbin boys deal. i was there.
and tony pulled up and before he even got there they said, "lets surround the car before they open the doors don't even let them out just lay into them" and they all aimed for tony seeing as how one on one he could whoop any of them. and hit him through the window. so fuck off.
well

AOL

#14 Nov 23, 2008
it didn't knock him out it busted his lip.
considering the corbin boys talked to him on the phone RIGHT after it happened.
aaaa

United States

#15 Nov 24, 2008
well tony would kill anyof them so you can all shut the heck up
Hes a JOKE

Somerset, KY

#16 Nov 25, 2008
So how old is his immature girlfriend? LOL You sound like a complete idiot. Tony isnt a badass like you think. He is and always will be a pussy. But you keep on embarrassing yourself on topix. I am a pregnant teenager and I am so proud of this. OH my god i am carrying tony scott's baby I am so lucky. Hahahaha. How f-ing stupid and immature. Oh and he dont do drugs anymore!lol U dumbass u just admitted that he did do them but dont now. LOl that will really help his "going no where career." Keep letting tony's girlfriend do the talking. She should manage him she is brilliant. He isnt even worth the time im using typing this shit!
please

London, KY

#17 Nov 25, 2008
Hes a JOKE wrote:
So how old is his immature girlfriend? LOL You sound like a complete idiot. Tony isnt a badass like you think. He is and always will be a pussy. But you keep on embarrassing yourself on topix. I am a pregnant teenager and I am so proud of this. OH my god i am carrying tony scott's baby I am so lucky. Hahahaha. How f-ing stupid and immature. Oh and he dont do drugs anymore!lol U dumbass u just admitted that he did do them but dont now. LOl that will really help his "going no where career." Keep letting tony's girlfriend do the talking. She should manage him she is brilliant. He isnt even worth the time im using typing this shit!
actually if you have to know shes like 21 and has a really good job...and i didnt hear her braggin about anything..shes probably scared to death too..but if you dont like tony why dont you tell him not talk bad about his girlfriend which you dont even know..now thats immature!!!
trev

United States

#18 Nov 26, 2008
tonys GIRLFRIEND wrote:
who i think knows him a bit better than any of you. and i am pregnant and he has quit smoking cigarettes, pot, and quit drinking. he's back in training so you all could try saying one word to his face without getting your ass beat.
and here's the corbin boys deal. i was there.
and tony pulled up and before he even got there they said, "lets surround the car before they open the doors don't even let them out just lay into them" and they all aimed for tony seeing as how one on one he could whoop any of them. and hit him through the window. so fuck off.
yeah he didnt get hit cuz we was scared of him he got hit cuz he rolled up to a fight with his window down an last time i checked its hard for like 8 ppl to surround 3 cars.
hey

Cleveland, GA

#19 Nov 27, 2008
is tony and laura still dating??
ggggffffffffffff

London, KY

#20 Nov 27, 2008
is this laura person pregnant
ftw

London, KY

#21 Nov 27, 2008
ggggffffffffffff wrote:
is this laura person pregnant
no. laura is his ex-gf. the pregnant one would be his current gf heather.
umm

Dyer, TN

#22 Nov 29, 2008
hey wrote:
h to the no, she was too good of a girl for his craziness...tony is an okay guy to hang with every now and then...but he does come from a family of druggies and it seems that he has picked it up pretty well...yes he does the whole fight thing, but i don't think any of us know too many guys around here that did that until they ended up pro on WWE or anything...honestly i feel bad for him, i think the only way he will ever do anything is if he gives up his vices and goes back to school...if not then i think he will keep the whole fight thing, and eventually get some job at a factory some where and eventually move into his own house or trailer some where in EB
ohh

Morehead, KY

#23 Nov 30, 2008
hey wrote:
no hes with a girl named heather

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min North Mountain 156,426
Wal-mart DC 6097 desperately needs to vote union! 1 hr The Real Just Me 62
Raccoon Springs (Jan '11) 8 hr Clumsy 19
Looking for a good time 14 hr Im mexican 2 5
anyone know anybody that iive at bennett lane? 14 hr John Holmes 2
Looking for a female English Mastiff to breed (Oct '10) Thu Drewatr 10
Missing cat.. Thu a friend 11

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages