What happened to the Aisin discussion?

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

London,Ky

#1 Sep 9, 2008
I had asked if anybody knew Mitch at Aisin?
mothman58

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 10, 2008
I can't find the Aisin discussion either. I knew a Mitch at Aisin.

“journal the journey”

Since: Jul 07

Reading, Ohio

#3 Sep 10, 2008
mothman58 wrote:
I can't find the Aisin discussion either. I knew a Mitch at Aisin.
they took it off yesterday..........someone must have complained.........a lot of names were being thrown out..........

London,Ky

#4 Sep 10, 2008
Do you like him o.k? Or have you ever caught him doing anything he was not suppose to?
mothman58

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 10, 2008
If it is the same Mitch, I liked him ok, just a little loud foul mouthed for me. I never saw him doing anything out of line, and I was there for 3 years.
mothman58

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 10, 2008
Do any of you know how Annie is doing?

London,Ky

#7 Sep 10, 2008
mothman58 wrote:
If it is the same Mitch, I liked him ok, just a little loud foul mouthed for me. I never saw him doing anything out of line, and I was there for 3 years.
It MUST be the same Mitch then, he bad for running that mouth even at home, but I keep him in his place, he knows who's boss here.lol I just wanted to make sure he was'nt one of the ones cheating.

London,Ky

#8 Sep 10, 2008
mothman58 wrote:
I have'nt gotten to talk to her, I hope she is o.k.
ghost in the wind

London, KY

#9 Sep 10, 2008
london lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I have'nt gotten to talk to her, I hope she is o.k.
annie is doing fine and should be back to work in a week

“journal the journey”

Reading, Ohio

#10 Sep 10, 2008
mothman58 wrote:
I haven't talked to her since the weekend........I will have to see if mom or any of my aunts have talked to her.........I hate this for her.
This was her first week back to work since the wreck.

“journal the journey”

Reading, Ohio

#11 Sep 10, 2008
ghost in the wind wrote:
<quoted text>
annie is doing fine and should be back to work in a week
This weekend she had said she was going back on Monday.........she needed the extra time off.....
churh friend

Chagrin Falls, OH

#12 Sep 10, 2008
glad the post got cleared, it accused a guy i go to church with of having an affair. nothing could be further than the truth, he is a family man and has a good preacher for a father n law. no telling how bad this had to hurt his family, believe me i know the effects of this site first hand. again, glad its been deleted.
well

Frankfort, KY

#13 Sep 11, 2008
churh friend wrote:
glad the post got cleared, it accused a guy i go to church with of having an affair. nothing could be further than the truth, he is a family man and has a good preacher for a father n law. no telling how bad this had to hurt his family, believe me i know the effects of this site first hand. again, glad its been deleted.
must not be a good friend because you just started it back over again

London,Ky

#14 Sep 16, 2008
Thank you for rating me out to Mitch, he asked me if I had been on here looking for him. He can't do crap to me, he needs me too much. If you boys at Aisin want me to keep bringing you chili, pork tenderloin & potatoes then hush.
shhhhhhhhhhhh

United States

#15 Sep 16, 2008
SO, who's fooling around in plant 2?
PDM

Lexington, KY

#16 Sep 16, 2008
All of you that want the gossip about Aisin that the Infamous "Topix" has on it here's you a tip, go find a freaking job and leave us at Aisin alone. We work hard and all have good jobs. Your just jelous! ha ha!

London,Ky

#17 Sep 17, 2008
shhhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
SO, who's fooling around in plant 2?
I can tell you who it better NOT be.

London,Ky

#18 Sep 17, 2008
PDM wrote:
All of you that want the gossip about Aisin that the Infamous "Topix" has on it here's you a tip, go find a freaking job and leave us at Aisin alone. We work hard and all have good jobs. Your just jelous! ha ha!
I can tell you that I am not jealous of anybody that works at Aisin all most of you people think about is getting laid and it's getting real old. I did'nt say all, so don't start jumping my case. You are going to cause a lot of famllies to fall apart over this crap.
redneckal

United States

#19 Sep 17, 2008
yeah, sherrie guiher is one that keeps it going, doesn't she have any work to do, everytime i walk through the office she is sitting there looking at topix page. she needs some more job duties, you think management would notice that........
igmneucv

Manchester, KY

#20 Sep 18, 2008
Does anybody know the details of Blevins getting fired. I read it was for sexual harrassment. I was wondering if it was a guy or girl. I say guys because in Die Cast plant 2 they have a bad habit of hitting each other in the balls, and Blevins was notorious for that. London Lady, just ask Mitch, he can tell you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DNC refuse to fly American flag 18 min Shannon 46
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Pat Henry 149,912
russia is required to return hillary email 32 min Skie 4
Melania 10 hr Who 1
Yard cutting 10 hr Margret 3
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 10 hr Bruce Clark 9,259
Looking for another partner 12 hr in shape 8

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages