Swinger's Club
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Swinger

Smithland, KY

#1 Jan 4, 2008
I have heard there are several swinging couples in London. Where do swingers go around here to meet other swingers. Or is all of this talk just idle rumor?
There is a club

Manchester, KY

#2 Jan 4, 2008
There is a club I think its called something like younger womens club, or local womens club or something. They do a little political stuff and like to swing a little bit, I don't think anything is wrong with that. I know there is one woman who really has made London a better town, so I dont care if she is a swinger or not. If everyone contributes to the community thats all that should matter.
Swinger too

Cleveland, GA

#3 Jan 4, 2008
Go to adultfriendfinder.com , put in Londons, Corbins or any other zipcode you want to find someone in and.. Viola!! The amount of swingers in this area is amazing. Check it out.
Whitmans sampler

Williston, SC

#5 Jan 4, 2008
I looked at that website just out of curiosity. You should have seen some of these people. I swear, I saw that this one woman and thought, "honey, the only thing swinging these days is your titties."
Swinger too

Cleveland, GA

#6 Jan 4, 2008
LOL!!!!!!!!!Some are like that but most are not. It depends on what age group you type in.
First and last post

Clarksville, TN

#7 Jan 4, 2008
Satan in Hell wrote:
I would advise that you stay away from gay swingers. That's always painful in the end.
I think gays are the way they are due to improper rearing.
That is some funny stuff. LMAO
I know

Chagrin Falls, OH

#8 Jan 4, 2008
bump this is the greatest topix ever. People in London hate this stuff. I bet they are already trying to delete and put anti-Greer stuff, or Sheriff stuff, or political stuff....keep it coming.
Swinger

Smithland, KY

#9 Jan 4, 2008
You people make me LMAO! Funny stuff. But seriously, is there any way to find them without the web searches? There must be some widely known contacts.
I AM SPARTACUS

Williston, SC

#10 Jan 4, 2008
There probably is, but I doubt anyone would publicly post it on Topix. I'm sure this stuff is done discretly. Imagine the harassment someone would have to endure in a small town like London because they chose to live the "swinger lifestyle."
try this

Cleveland, GA

#12 Jan 5, 2008
Snoope Doggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn! YOU scare even ME!!!!!!!!!!
No need to go running with your tail between your legs..unless you are gay which I'm sure you are not after telling me you have 12 kids. Swingers are everywhere. You have no idea how many are in this area.
Jeffrey512

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Jan 6, 2008
what is wrong with everyone, nothing wrong with having fun, live a little people damn.
Asrae dea

United States

#14 Jan 6, 2008
You are so right, Jeffrey. Nothing wrong with having a little fun....
tchr asst

Cleveland, GA

#16 Jan 7, 2008
Snoope Doggie wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had 12 kids and take care of each but I have never seen a swingers get to gather. Sounds inviting though.
Hey Snoope, your back. Missed you yesterday. I thought you had "gone to bed" on us.
Just my opinion

Corbin, KY

#17 Jan 7, 2008
Don't have any personal knowledge but I know there are several people in London and Corbin who swing. Many go to Lexington where the members pick partners at random by drawing numbers.
Devil

United States

#18 Jan 7, 2008
I pick # 69 and takers
tchr asst

Cleveland, GA

#19 Jan 7, 2008
Devil wrote:
I pick # 69 and takers
OMG. That is hilarious. LOVE IT!!!

“GOOD DAY”

Since: Jan 08

London

#20 Jan 7, 2008
tchr asst wrote:
<quoted text>OMG. That is hilarious. LOVE IT!!!
thanks....theres no other choice but to love it...
paula deen

Corbin, KY

#21 Jan 7, 2008
I AM SPARTACUS wrote:
There probably is, but I doubt anyone would publicly post it on Topix. I'm sure this stuff is done discretly. Imagine the harassment someone would have to endure in a small town like London because they chose to live the "swinger lifestyle."
Amen!!! London is such a close-minded town--which can be quite evident when you're reading this forum!!! Anyone who publicly admitted to being a "swinger" would certainly be ridiculed and ostracized in this town.
fun

Corbin, KY

#22 Jan 7, 2008
swing baby swing
tchr asst

Cleveland, GA

#23 Jan 7, 2008
paula deen wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!!! London is such a close-minded town--which can be quite evident when you're reading this forum!!! Anyone who publicly admitted to being a "swinger" would certainly be ridiculed and ostracized in this town.
I am so glad to hear/read that there are still some opened minded people around. People are so quick to judge others on their lifestyle. If you ask me, it's nobodys business what people do with their lives as long as it's not hurting others. So I agree with "fun". if you want to swing, swing baby swing. Just be careful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tattoo 1 hr Secret rj 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr SNOKE 170,075
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 1,765
date 9 hr Info plz 23
Joe Buren is next to fall 14 hr town drunk 4
Crooked Hillary keeps on lieing 15 hr Andy Griffith 7
Hillary no dem want to talk to her 16 hr Hhkh 2

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance