Just Heard

London, KY

#1 Nov 13, 2010
Did someone shoot themself last night on tobacco rd or by the bakery on 4th st??
true

London, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2010
Just Heard wrote:
Did someone shoot themself last night on tobacco rd or by the bakery on 4th st??
Yes. Not sure who it was though or exactly what street it was, but I did hear somewhere around the bakery.
some info

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2010
Dennis Jones committed suicide last night. Dont know for sure but someone said that it was on chesnut st. Please remember his family in your prayers they are having a really had time with his death
true

London, KY

#4 Nov 13, 2010
some info wrote:
Dennis Jones committed suicide last night. Dont know for sure but someone said that it was on chesnut st. Please remember his family in your prayers they are having a really had time with his death
Yes I do believe Chestnut street is what I heard too.
askin

Somerset, KY

#5 Nov 13, 2010
where did he work?
friend of family

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Nov 13, 2010
I am really not sure where or if he worked. I think that he was disabled. I know his daughters and they are very upset over this. Please keep his family in your prayers.
none of your bizz

London, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2010
why would someone take there life that jesuse died on the cross for thats just messed up
spirt

Manchester, KY

#8 Nov 13, 2010
the spirt of suicide is very real ,it so sad but the one that does it is a crowd, they are only thinking of their little selfs, not the family that they leave behind or the one or one,s that find them, my wife, cousin husband killed his self in his basement with his kids at home they have been scared for life ,will never get over what they saw so think about them.the kids and all other lov e ones before any body does that.
Please stop

Liberty, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2010
Please stop. Please put yourself in the families shoes. Would you want this on Topix? The family is distraught, all of them. Please stop and think how you would feel and let this stop.

Since: Mar 09

London, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2010
Good God people! Does no one in London have a shred of common decency? Sometimes this town truly disgusts me. You people are like vultures circling!
Sunshine

Gray, KY

#14 Nov 14, 2010
Country Bumpkin2 wrote:
Good God people! Does no one in London have a shred of common decency? Sometimes this town truly disgusts me. You people are like vultures circling!
I couldn't agree more. A man lost his life, and all people seem to care about is when where and why he took his life. The family and friends of this person are going through hell, the last thing they want is to see that this tragedy has turned into the talk of the town.
Let these people morn for the one that they lost, stop adding more stress on top of what they are already going through. If anything you should be keeping them in your prayers, not digging for information.

“Rainy Night N Georgia”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17 Nov 14, 2010
spirt wrote:
the spirt of suicide is very real ,it so sad but the one that does it is a crowd, they are only thinking of their little selfs, not the family that they leave behind or the one or one,s that find them, my wife, cousin husband killed his self in his basement with his kids at home they have been scared for life ,will never get over what they saw so think about them.the kids and all other lov e ones before any body does that.
NO,THEY are in so much pain they aren't thinking at all.and you just tryed to lay a guilt trip on someone else who may be thinking of it.guarenteed to make them feel worse and undeserving of life.if you must know,when someone has reached this point they have already decided they are a burden and their friends and family will be better off without them.not true i know,but that is what they believe at the time.everyone who has a clear mind,thank God every day and pray you never have to walk a mile in someones shoes who feels that way.
guess what

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Nov 14, 2010
Please stop this for the family!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Ashley 19 4 min Lmfao 137
adult novelty store (Mar '09) 2 hr The Real Yeti 42
Joey Parker 4 hr Curious mind 1
Pentecostal Church 5 hr GoMe 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr usa 157,892
Melanie Coffey 11 hr Woah 11
Big Lots #1483 12 hr jeff 3

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance