United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

wellnow wrote:
Yes,I love to spend his money! I paid for those billboards with his money! I thought let his @ss sweat it out and all the rest of the men in this town that cheat! We drove by it last night and he laughed and said half of the men in this town are running scared!!I said what do you think those cost and he said a few hundred dollars and I laughed and said I am pretty sure they cost more then that....and I am also sure it will cost him and his sweety even more!!!WAIT TILL YOU SEE HER BILL BOARD!
LMFAO!!!
Star

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

sooo true wrote:
Ok Freddie Mcwhorter wife found out he was cheating with the ho amber from body of stone she put had it put up
someone must be jealous!!!
Long Time

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Let them have sum wrote:
I'm coming from a while new era. I've found that if you let your man go out from time to time, it helps the marriage. That way hes open and honest, and most important, hes more selective. I allow my husband to do as he pleases and I've never had a worry. He does his thing and comes home satisfied. Lets face it, they are going to do it. Let them and they will know to be safe. If they are doing it behind your back, they won't care what it is and who knows what they will bring home on you. Mine is seeing the neighbor right now, has been for a while. Sat the end of the day, we're all happy. And disease free.
What is SAFE about that. Especially if they just want different. Come on you are going wherever they have been... How gross is that? Not about to agree with this. It is totally ridiculous. Just get a divorce and go get whatever ya want. Why be married JUST SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO MOVE BACK IN WITH PARENTS???? Evidently you have been a KEPT WOMAN for a long time

Since: Mar 12

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Let them have sum wrote:
I'm coming from a while new era. I've found that if you let your man go out from time to time, it helps the marriage. That way hes open and honest, and most important, hes more selective. I allow my husband to do as he pleases and I've never had a worry. He does his thing and comes home satisfied. Lets face it, they are going to do it. Let them and they will know to be safe. If they are doing it behind your back, they won't care what it is and who knows what they will bring home on you. Mine is seeing the neighbor right now, has been for a while. Sat the end of the day, we're all happy. And disease free.
Seriously?! You have issues!!! If your man wants strange then he doesn't love you & if you let him, then you don't love him.
twin shakers

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Well all I can say is I've been married 3 times. And this time is the best thing that's ever happened to me. We have no secrets! If we wanna do someone else then that's cool. Just so long as the other knows before hand. We even do it together. He loves it when I allow him to join in with myself and my girlfriend. It has made our relationship stronger. We talk about hot girls @ the stores and it is so cool to not have to worry about looking causing a fight later, for either one of us. Cheating is wrong period no excuse!
Let them have sum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

I totally agree with twin shakers. It is a great idea and it works. I do love my husband and he loves me. He tells everyone I am his queen, and he treats me like a baby. Also it is safe because they use protection, he knows he dont have to hide anything and we all get along. She is a single woman and wants to stay single but doesn't want to sleep with just anybody. W are actually good friends. My husband is a wonderful man but lets face it,any man will chat and the way I see it, hes not cheating because we agree on it. And just do you know,w have been happily married for 12 yrs. Hes ben seeing her for 5 yrs and shes the only other woman.

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

That's messed up! You people clearly have issues. Just sayin'!

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

Cheating is cheating no matter how you look at it even if you do approve. That would be a sad life to know that you don't give it to your man good enough and he needs it from someone else. I would never live a life like that. Having to know you aren't the only one he wants would suck. I would be worried about him thinking of her while he was with me if I were you. The way I see it if I'm not number one to my man and he isn't pleased with me and needs another women because I just don't do it for him then I don't need him anyway! That's like going to a restaurant and asking for steak and thy bring you chicken instead. If it isn't completely what you want of course you're going to go somewhere else. It's all or nothing with me, I'm his one and only and number one or his ass is out the door!
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

"
Billboards keep 'em guessing
July 17, 2008 02:47:23 PM
ShareThis| Print Story | E-Mail StoryBy Chris Segal
If the red text of several new billboards catches the attention of local drivers, their hearts might skip a beat. The point of the message is unknown, or at least open to interpretation. It reads: "Your wife knows." It's conceivable that cheating husbands might be worried that their wives are trying to send them a message. In reality, though, the billboards were not purchased by an individual looking for revenge, they are part of an advertising campaign, according to the company that sells the space. An anonymous local business has purchased eight billboards in the Bay County market to tease viewers, raise questions and spark discussions. The "Your wife knows" billboards are the first in a three-part series. The billboard space was leased through Lamar Advertising Co., the owner of more than 149,000 billboards nationwide. The billboards are meant to be vague and raise speculation in the community, said Ed Bolter, vice president and general manager of the Lamar Advertising. "My own wife doesn't even know," Bolter said about the new billboards and the advertiser."
Disheartened

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

Why do you people insist on bashing others on this Internet billboard? It's a form of bullying that is hurtful and cruel... You can sit on one side of a screen and make accusations, call names, judge..... But just maybe if you got to know some of the people you were talking about on here you would know they were good and kind.. Bullying is dangerous, gossip is harmful and it can lead to terrible consequences.. It's what divides families, friends and communities... This billboard, whether it was done by an individual or as a marketing tool, has done nothing but stir gossip, rumors and bullying... Its hurtful to me..... Because I'm not a bully, I don't judge and I'm kind.. I will continue to live that way and show kindness and compassion even to the ones who whisper about, judge me and hate me......
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Disheartened wrote:
Why do you people insist on bashing others on this Internet billboard? It's a form of bullying that is hurtful and cruel... You can sit on one side of a screen and make accusations, call names, judge..... But just maybe if you got to know some of the people you were talking about on here you would know they were good and kind.. Bullying is dangerous, gossip is harmful and it can lead to terrible consequences.. It's what divides families, friends and communities... This billboard, whether it was done by an individual or as a marketing tool, has done nothing but stir gossip, rumors and bullying... Its hurtful to me..... Because I'm not a bully, I don't judge and I'm kind.. I will continue to live that way and show kindness and compassion even to the ones who whisper about, judge me and hate me......
The guilty flee when no one persues.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

DreamsInDigital wrote:
Cheating is cheating no matter how you look at it even if you do approve. That would be a sad life to know that you don't give it to your man good enough and he needs it from someone else. I would never live a life like that. Having to know you aren't the only one he wants would suck. I would be worried about him thinking of her while he was with me if I were you. The way I see it if I'm not number one to my man and he isn't pleased with me and needs another women because I just don't do it for him then I don't need him anyway! That's like going to a restaurant and asking for steak and thy bring you chicken instead. If it isn't completely what you want of course you're going to go somewhere else. It's all or nothing with me, I'm his one and only and number one or his ass is out the door!
Yes. I could not be with someone I knew that wanted other women besides me. That's not love. It's a marriage of convenience. After I fell in love, I'm married to him now, I felt no impulse to be with anyone else. I could not even picture having intimate relations with anyone else. He feels the same way. We've known each other since childhood and I know him inside and out. When walking if I don't reach over and take his hand he without thinking about it takes hold of mine. Our entire relationship is like that.
A Reader

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

Country Bumpkin2 wrote:
It is just a marketing ploy:
http://101publicrelations.com/blog/advertisin...
"The Bigger Picture
Is it a good idea to create ads that generate publicity? Is it a good idea to seek publicity for your ads? Yes!
Is there a better way to do it? Absolutely!
Let me give you an example. Not long ago a billboard appeared on a main street in my community. It was very simple - black type on white. It said "Your wife knows."
Looks like it is working!
This whole discussion has been cracking me up. Thank you for a very clear explanation of what that billboard is about. Unlike most of the people on here, I actually read what was on the link. I guess it just goes to show that the majority of the folks on here want nothing more than to gossip and show how poor their grammar really is. But cheers to you Country Bumpkin!

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

A Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole discussion has been cracking me up. Thank you for a very clear explanation of what that billboard is about. Unlike most of the people on here, I actually read what was on the link. I guess it just goes to show that the majority of the folks on here want nothing more than to gossip and show how poor their grammar really is. But cheers to you Country Bumpkin!
It is still an awesome billboard that served a purpose other than intended or served a secondary purpose. Not just about creating discussion, but concerning what the discussion was about. Infidelity. If it did that ..... made a cheating husband think about it ..... that's cool with me.
a person

Woodbine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

jenny get off topix. you put to much of your two sense on these subjects. wtf! no one cares what you say really. is this your day job?
Good Gossip

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

The sign is your wife knows then they are gonna put up another that says something about the kids know then it's gonna be a dealership ad but now we all know who's cheating who

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

a person wrote:
jenny get off topix. you put to much of your two sense on these subjects. wtf! no one cares what you say really. is this your day job?
LOL
peace

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

its only cheating if its not agreed upon
Let them have sum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

I completely agree. It is not cheating if both spouses agree on it. Like I said before. We are perfectly happy with our arrangement from all three angles. Everybody gets what they want and nobody is hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

153 Users are viewing the London Forum right now

Search the London Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Libertarian 122,584
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Jay 138,368
Feds Back Down From Bundy Siege 11 min Predictable 156
Government defiance 29 min Laurel Patriot 4
unsolved murders in london ky. (Dec '08) 30 min exlondon native 74
liberal privi;ege 35 min Abo2bu 10
World War III ?? 55 min Laurel Patriot 5
The Republican Party 2 hr truth 83
•••

Freeze Warning for Laurel County was issued at April 16 at 9:59AM EDT

•••
•••
•••