why are middle aged women going out w...
beloved

Lynn, UK

#125 Feb 18, 2011
thats wat i ment just got to watch my words bit of rethink
beloved

Lynn, UK

#126 Feb 18, 2011
i ment both sex a men women i did not mean having sex
beloved

Lynn, UK

#127 Feb 18, 2011
i ment sex in body, men women not having sex well.
Seen it before

Dyer, TN

#128 Feb 18, 2011
Well if they are with younger guys its usally because they think they are still young.When the young guy gets done with them they try to find another one.when they get even older they realize young ones want nothing to do with them.Cause there is always someone younger that will take their place.Besides they were sluts to begin with.
beloved

Lynn, UK

#129 Feb 18, 2011
i ment two sex in body men and women
beloved

Lynn, UK

#130 Feb 18, 2011
some people that is in their early 30s are married to people in their early 40s which isn't that bad. but old enough to be my father, i could never date or marry anyone old enough to be my father.
beloved

Lynn, UK

#131 Feb 18, 2011
Seen it before wrote:
Well if they are with younger guys its usally because they think they are still young.When the young guy gets done with them they try to find another one.when they get even older they realize young ones want nothing to do with them.Cause there is always someone younger that will take their place.Besides they were sluts to begin with.
Some people can be horrible and use people for sex wether they are middle age or younger. but on the other hand it's everyones God forsaking right to be loved and be in love. i'm not in love yet, I'm just waiting on my Mr right.
hmm guy

East Bernstadt, KY

#132 Feb 18, 2011
thats great u should wait
metaphysical paradox

Clarkson, KY

#133 Feb 19, 2011
uh! what were we talking about.......where am i...lol

Since: Dec 09

Vilonia, AR

#134 Feb 19, 2011
why wrote:
why get used when new is better, and young guys are fun, and they have life, and can go a long way in the sack, can you? mid aged men are just that aged, not like good wine you all dont get better with age. and they can keep it up where you all cant.
Whatever happened to: For Better or Worse, In sickness and health, for richer or poorer? Don't these vows mean anything to anyone any more? The younger generation believes in trying out the merchandise for a joy ride that might be as long as a couple of years, but when the new wears off, then they can just move on! I am older now, but I had a wife that went to work one day and didn't come back, mostly because I was getting dangerously sick. I have remarried now and the lady I'm married to knows how ill I am and has stood by me for over 20 years. I thank God for her everyday. Without her, I'd be in a nursing home!
metaphysical paradox

Clarkson, KY

#135 Feb 19, 2011
sex brings only temporary hapiness.
love is for life.
sbutterfly

London, KY

#136 Feb 19, 2011
metaphysical paradox wrote:
love is for life.
undeniable. Hearts dont lie, cant be hidden
metaphysical paradox

Clarkson, KY

#137 Feb 19, 2011
sbutterfly wrote:
<quoted text>undeniable. Hearts dont lie, cant be hidden
amen to that

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#138 Feb 19, 2011
I've never been out with a younger man. I don't know. I'm going through a divorce and been asked out alot lately. Seriously thinking about it. I'm ready to have some fun!!!!
hmmm

Barbourville, KY

#139 Feb 19, 2011
i say do what makes u happy..im a late twenties guy and date women in ther 40s..but we both know were just out for a lil fun..god sakes u only live once..dont hate..PARTICIPATE..
well

London, KY

#140 Feb 19, 2011
beloved wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people can be horrible and use people for sex wether they are middle age or younger. but on the other hand it's everyones God forsaking right to be loved and be in love. i'm not in love yet, I'm just waiting on my Mr right.
well sweetie i think you are doing a good thing by waiting for that right guy. i tell you a little story here i got married when i was 18, and i guess i didnt know this guy as good as i thought i did. he was a alcholic and abused me for 20 years before i got up enough courage to leave him. and now i am a very happy lady just being single.
mine is younger

Paris, KY

#141 Feb 19, 2011
i am 48 and my boyfriend is 32,age does not matter,16 yrs. is not bad when you get our age because we are old enough to be able to make our own choices,we have both been married before and was in really bad relationships,we make each other happy and that is all that counts,you can call me a cougar if you want to ,that is his nickname for me and i don't see anything wrong with it,i just know we are very happy and we have been together for 6 months :)
well

London, KY

#142 Feb 19, 2011
mine is younger wrote:
i am 48 and my boyfriend is 32,age does not matter,16 yrs. is not bad when you get our age because we are old enough to be able to make our own choices,we have both been married before and was in really bad relationships,we make each other happy and that is all that counts,you can call me a cougar if you want to ,that is his nickname for me and i don't see anything wrong with it,i just know we are very happy and we have been together for 6 months :)
that is very good. and i dont see not one thing wrong with it as long as the two of you are happy and in love besides that is all that matters anyway. i am 51 and i have had younger guys attrative to me. but i havent been out with any of them. but there is nothing wrong with it. happiness is all that counts.
beloved

Lynn, UK

#143 Feb 19, 2011
jerome64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to: For Better or Worse, In sickness and health, for richer or poorer? Don't these vows mean anything to anyone any more? The younger generation believes in trying out the merchandise for a joy ride that might be as long as a couple of years, but when the new wears off, then they can just move on! I am older now, but I had a wife that went to work one day and didn't come back, mostly because I was getting dangerously sick. I have remarried now and the lady I'm married to knows how ill I am and has stood by me for over 20 years. I thank God for her everyday. Without her, I'd be in a nursing home!
i agree it means alot to me.
beloved

Lynn, UK

#144 Feb 19, 2011
metaphysical paradox wrote:
love is for life.
I agree it is not just about having sex to be fun. both people have to love each other. When i finally have my mr right, we both have to be in love with each other first and get married before having sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a person from the past Tammy Forbes... 7 min Lovely Lady 3
Stacey Allen? 19 min Lovely Lady 2
Which prison will Obama end up in? 34 min Truth 1
fwb 36 min Benny 2
Gondolier 1 hr Jason 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Betty 165,726
East Laurel water district 4 hr Lowlow 4

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance