Next Last
you wish you knew

Somerset, KY

#1 Aug 6, 2008
Who am I Susan?
curious

Toccoa, GA

#2 Aug 7, 2008
Are you talking about Amanda Smiths sister???The ones from corbin??
Who

Mio, MI

#3 Aug 7, 2008
Susan Smith with red hair?
you wish you knew

Somerset, KY

#4 Aug 7, 2008
Another bad hair day? Not me. I've had a wonderful day. Sorry I've been busy. Cheetos are on sale at Walmart. Have you stocked up yet? Do you lick the inside of the bag too? Do you ever look in the mirror? Damn you're fugly. It must suck. I 've never had that problem.
hottie

Somerset, KY

#5 Aug 7, 2008
blimp
dataimage

Englewood, CO

#6 Aug 7, 2008
susan i almost thought this was you poking fun at sadie,but i don't think you would have wrote the last 2 lines,anyway if it is you,noboby but those 2 think bad about you,sorry,they do.i know they are wrong about you.
DAisY

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Aug 8, 2008
dataimage wrote:
susan i almost thought this was you poking fun at sadie,but i don't think you would have wrote the last 2 lines,anyway if it is you,noboby but those 2 think bad about you,sorry,they do.i know they are wrong about you.
yeah. I have always liked you too.
lastpost

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Aug 8, 2008
DAisY wrote:
<quoted text>yeah. I have always liked you too.
The nutty thing about all this is i believe you do to some degree.but for the life of me,i cannot figure out what makes you do the things you do.you know what i mean.
ur a Sorry bitch

Somerset, KY

#9 Aug 9, 2008
Who are you talking to? By the way Sadie, How's your mom?
Sadie

Kennett, MO

#10 Aug 9, 2008
ur a Sorry bitch wrote:
Who are you talking to? By the way Sadie, How's your mom?
She's fine, thanks for asking. I hope your mom is doing well.
ur a Sorry bitch

Somerset, KY

#11 Aug 9, 2008
She's got no complaints. I like your mom. I haven't seen you in a while. Time flys. You'd never guess how I found out who you probably are. I changed my opinion of you and the situation. You're the bomb!!
Sadie

Kennett, MO

#12 Aug 9, 2008
ur a Sorry bitch wrote:
She's got no complaints. I like your mom. I haven't seen you in a while. Time flys. You'd never guess how I found out who you probably are. I changed my opinion of you and the situation. You're the bomb!!
To get everything straight between us, what state does my mother live in?
watup

United States

#13 Aug 9, 2008
Why are you people bothering Susan again? Susan has not hurt anyone on here. She is the one who has been hurt and hurt badly.
lastpost

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Aug 9, 2008
watup wrote:
Why are you people bothering Susan again? Susan has not hurt anyone on here. She is the one who has been hurt and hurt badly.
I dont think they are discussing her right now,fact is i'm not quite sure they know whom they are talking to,since[urab==tch]thought i was sadie.maybe they will work it out.
susan hater

London, KY

#15 Sep 4, 2008
What the hell? Pink all over her fat ass today. She looked like a interstate off ramp bum. Nasty with paint or some kind of crap. Get a job loser! You're a pathetic fat ass housewife with no life.
laundry

London, KY

#16 Sep 5, 2008
Hey suan hater, saw you today and thought you looked just perfect as usualy. No wrinkles and not a fat pocket anywhere, I am so glad that you are are a perfect person, or otherwise you could not get on here and talk about anyone. I know that you would never stick a cheeto in your mouth only healthy snacks. So thanks a gain for being so damn beautifuly w/o flaw, to make the rest of us average people so damn ugly.
Just Me

Corbin, KY

#17 Sep 5, 2008
susan hater wrote:
What the hell? Pink all over her fat ass today. She looked like a interstate off ramp bum. Nasty with paint or some kind of crap. Get a job loser! You're a pathetic fat ass housewife with no life.
You have to be one of the rudest people ever! What is it to you if she is an overweight housewife? None of your business. That's between her and her husband. I don't know the lady and don't know if she is overweight or not, but what does it matter? Have you ever thought about looking past the surface of a person? If so you might be surprised at how pretty some of the people are inside and they might just get ill at the ugliness in you.
Gotta love her

London, KY

#18 Sep 5, 2008
She's not a fat housewife. She's one of the sweetest people you'd ever come in contact with. She'd give somebody the shirt off her back if they needed it. Susan's to good hearted to people like the one being mean. If Susan hater was in her circle of friends she'd know why she had pink all over her. A big circle by the way. She tries to be kind to all. Susan hater me and a few others have you figured out. You need your wrinkled old ass beat. But Susan's to good of a person to stoop to your level. To bad you can't move on with your life. You're ugly on the inside and out. Anyone that knows you knows what kind of person you are. Get over yourself.
Gotta love her

London, KY

#19 Sep 5, 2008
laundry wrote:
Hey suan hater, saw you today and thought you looked just perfect as usualy. No wrinkles and not a fat pocket anywhere, I am so glad that you are are a perfect person, or otherwise you could not get on here and talk about anyone. I know that you would never stick a cheeto in your mouth only healthy snacks. So thanks a gain for being so damn beautifuly w/o flaw, to make the rest of us average people so damn ugly.
If anyone knows Susan for real they know she don't even eat friggin cheetos by the way. So what if she did though. She deserves a few cheetos every now and then. Let the woman alone and worry about your own life hater. Her's must really be bothering you for you to vent on topix. That's so funny. Stupid and noone cares sister!
greengills

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Sep 5, 2008
sounds eat up with jealousy ;she wants to be susan so bad it's killing her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min ChromiuMan 136,119
Nail salons 6 hr Twitch 1
Search on Topix 6 hr itsnikkiwhatdouwant 4
How do you get rid of coyotes??? (Oct '09) 7 hr Domina Mastema 158
Civil Emergency Warning? 10 hr XYZ 14
New Keneland Race tract 11 hr Go Redhounds 42
Boxer "rocky" drug behind vehicle 11 hr Rocky Balboa 5
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]