Drama King

Ripley, TN

#1 Sep 17, 2009
What a joke for an attorney. Don't ever use him. The only thing he is worried about is how much money you have and what kind of show he can perform.

And to think he actually thinks people believe that he is a Christian. There will be more lawyers in hell than any other breed because of the way they treat people.
Legal_B

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Sep 18, 2009
Didn't he have an affair with one of the ladies at the law firm a few years back....I can't remember the name but people talked alot about it back in the day.
idiot

London, KY

#3 Sep 18, 2009
he is a friggin idiot!!! talk of the town and not in a good way.... so many talk behind his back that he thinks are his friends.... crazy!!!
sick of this stuff

London, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2009
you know we could all get on here and talk trash like this about each other if we wanted to??? so i take it you didn't like having to pay your attourneys fees so what better way to get back at him then to trash his name ..i hate to break this news to you but the lawyer game has been going on for ages now they bounce us back and forth like basketballs and since we are usually at the mercy we just have to take it whether it turns out in our favor or not...
wrong impression

Somerset, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2009
Why ya'all talkin bout OTIS this way?
lost his edge

Vilonia, AR

#6 Sep 19, 2009
He used to be great. He has definitely changed. Now, it looks like he has lost his edge to win. Too bad. He was by far, the best.
idiot

London, KY

#7 Sep 19, 2009
Hey, "sick of this stuff" i don't know what "attourney" fees are? Could you explain?
idiot

London, KY

#8 Sep 19, 2009
and do you mean back and forth like tennis balls?
Sad

Harrison, AR

#9 Sep 19, 2009
I dont think no lawyer in London ever fights in court for anyone it is all plea bargain .A person can go that themselfs .
well

Paris, KY

#10 Sep 19, 2009
Sad wrote:
I dont think no lawyer in London ever fights in court for anyone it is all plea bargain .A person can go that themselfs .
In that case why don't you and all the other whiny a$$ people on here go represent yourself? Quit whining all the damn time expecting someone to give a damn. People expect too much, these people you are trashing are just like you and anyone else you know, the only difference between them and us is they actually have a college degree in what they do. An attorney is not a freakin' god or some higher power. I'd say if you paid your damn attorney fees he'd help you with your case, no one said an attorney is cheap, so if you were expecting that, then I guess that's your fault.
Laughing

Ripley, TN

#11 Sep 21, 2009
I have a college degree. But it don't give me the right to treat people the way some of these attorneys do. A college don't make you some kind of higher power like they think.

I have never had to pay attorney fees but I worked for a lawyer once and I have seen Cessna in action. He is just like the rest of them. Its all about your money.

Nothing in life should be that way. College degree or not.

I have worked with him as a secretary and I can tell you. He is a snake in the grass.
Wondering

London, KY

#12 Sep 23, 2009
Just wondering. About 10 years or so agoe, who was the secretary he and Warren had the affair with? I don't know the name but she must have got around., it was the talk for a time.
oh really you think

Bolivar, MO

#13 Sep 23, 2009
Drama King wrote:
What a joke for an attorney. Don't ever use him. The only thing he is worried about is how much money you have and what kind of show he can perform.
And to think he actually thinks people believe that he is a Christian. There will be more lawyers in hell than any other breed because of the way they treat people.
lol I thought you were talking about Doug Benge hes worse then Steve Cessna ever thought about, hes the show guy with the canary yellow suite, yellow flowered necktie and glasses on top of his head, hes such an idoit and money hunger and wont do his job paid for as an attorney would rather show off in the courtroom, what a spectacle he is
BILL

London, KY

#15 Nov 17, 2010
Is the jail still comtaminated with staph disease. I use to live in London and spent some time in that scank hole
Ripoff

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Nov 28, 2010
you people can say anything you want but steve cessna charged my sister 6,500.00 for a divorce and later on I got divorce Scoville for a attorney he charged me $2,500.00 and they both was paid in full.
Adam peters

United States

#17 Jan 28, 2016
He's represented me several times. Each time I was satisfied.
Maddog2020

London, KY

#18 Mar 8, 2017
Drama King wrote:

Did Steve and warren have sex with AW?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liars Of The CookieFactory Forum 3 hr i herd 7
Jeffries: Evangelicals will Vote For Moore 4 hr Smiley 9
Why Liberals Tell Lies (Sequal Dec 12) 4 hr Smiley 8
Crackdown On Liberal "Safe Spaces" 4 hr Hitler is dead 11
Alabama 3 Women Arrested 4 3000 Fraud Votes 5 hr TOLD U SO 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Soon 170,643
The coke president 6 hr Put Obama in jail 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance