VANGENT coming to London???

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Amber

Madisonville, KY

#1 Dec 11, 2007
Hello friends, I heard that Vangent is coming to London. I recently was asking if anyone knew what the old micro devices building on 1006 was going to be, and someone told me today that Vangent is relocating there. This would be great...if it's true. Just wondering if anyone else had heard this! Thanks.
PoliticalJunkie

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Dec 31, 2007
I have been told by reliable sources that Vangent will be moving to London into the old Micro Devices building, and adding approximately 200 jobs.
I also hear Corbin will soon be renaimed South London.
London Resident

United States

#3 Dec 31, 2007
PoliticalJunkie wrote:
I have been told by reliable sources that Vangent will be moving to London into the old Micro Devices building, and adding approximately 200 jobs.
I also hear Corbin will soon be renaimed South London.
Is this a joke or are you serious???

Since: Oct 07

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 1, 2008
Vangent is coming to London but the South London/Corbin part was false.
plaid rabbit

Smithland, KY

#5 Jan 1, 2008
What the heck is Vangent?
Its08

Ashburn, VA

#6 Jan 1, 2008
plaid rabbit wrote:
What the heck is Vangent?
Vangent is currently located in Tri-County Square in Corbin next to Goody's. It is a call center that employs 400 people.
plaid rabbit

Smithland, KY

#7 Jan 1, 2008
is that like another HSBC?

Nicholson, GA

#8 Jan 1, 2008
HSBC is collections, Vangent is a call center, taking inbound calls, customer service. Similar but different.
Question

London, KY

#9 Jan 2, 2008
Its08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Vangent is currently located in Tri-County Square in Corbin next to Goody's. It is a call center that employs 400 people.
What was the name of Vangent before? It has'nt always been Vangent.Are they going to close Corbin down' It don't seem like Micro old buliding would be big enough for that many employees.

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Jan 2, 2008
Question wrote:
<quoted text>What was the name of Vangent before? It has'nt always been Vangent.Are they going to close Corbin down' It don't seem like Micro old buliding would be big enough for that many employees.
NCS Pearson, they are relocating the one in Corbin, they are expanding the Micro building
Waitng

London, KY

#11 Jan 9, 2008
Londonite wrote:
<quoted text>
NCS Pearson, they are relocating the one in Corbin, they are expanding the Micro building
When is this going to happen?

London, KY

#12 Jan 9, 2008
Late spring, early summer likely right now
meone

United States

#13 Jan 17, 2008
How do you apply for a position with vangent?
Vand

Ashburn, VA

#14 Jan 17, 2008
Ummm, Vangent has NOT said that they are moving! Do not believe these posts that say they are moving to London!
tchr asst

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 17, 2008
I was just told that you can pick your own shift and an average 2 week paycheck is about 800.00. Is that true?

London, KY

#17 Jan 17, 2008
Vand wrote:
Ummm, Vangent has NOT said that they are moving! Do not believe these posts that say they are moving to London!
Take the wait and see option, get back to me in May
tchr asst

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 17, 2008
Snoope Doggie wrote:
Teach assist are you thinking about changing jobs?
NO WAY! I was asking for a friend.

London, KY

#19 Jan 17, 2008
tchr asst wrote:
I was just told that you can pick your own shift and an average 2 week paycheck is about 800.00. Is that true?
Simple answer is no, you start out as a temp on 2nd shift and work your way up to 1st. The average pay for a new employee is more around the 5-600 range every 2 weeks.
tchr asst

Lexington, KY

#20 Jan 17, 2008
Londonite wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple answer is no, you start out as a temp on 2nd shift and work your way up to 1st. The average pay for a new employee is more around the 5-600 range every 2 weeks.
What are the hours for 2nd shift?

Since: Jul 07

London, KY

#21 Jan 17, 2008
WHAT DO HAVE TO DO THERE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Blacklagoon 163,926
Looking for a good time 25 min Longfellow1961 28
Ricky Smallwood 1 hr Jasmine 3
Donald J Trump in Bible Prophecy 1 hr I called ICE 16
anyone know gary day (May '09) 8 hr Yep 3
Jessica davidson. (Dec '11) 12 hr No thank you 9
Trump Economy 12 hr April 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages