First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

London

#1 Jun 13, 2010
This b!!tch is nothing but a theiving needle pushing meth head who needs to stop shooting *PIILS* & *METH* in her veins ans start watching out the window for the social workers to roll in to take her ppor meth addicted baby for her bieng the sleezy mother that she is. she looks discusting from all the meth she has done. wonder where her baby is while shes out trying to get her high on?
youranidiot

United States

#2 Jun 14, 2010
Somebody needs to tell the crack head about this post.
someone

London, KY

#3 Jun 14, 2010
Sounds like someone is trying to start trouble or they are jealous.

London

#4 Jun 14, 2010
ha no im deff not jealous. why would somebody be jealous of that? i mean seriously? U-G-H
hahaha

Kennett, MO

#6 Jun 15, 2010
wtf is there to be jealous of? i know her, she used to try to hook up with my friend's boyfriend. everything the first post says is true. you can just look at her and tell she's a meth whore who hangs in crack shacks. what a shame....she used to be a pretty girl, until she started running around with ashley lewis and her drug dealing old man of a boyfriend. the state needs to take that baby before something bad happens to it....or before she breeds anymore. there are enough children in this town who are going without because of addicted parents.
mmhmm

United States

#8 Jun 16, 2010
you ppl are soooo jealous.

Corbin, Ky

#9 Jun 16, 2010
Everybody knows that Johnna is a crack head from waaay back. Jealous is riight "mmhmm" seems like all you people wanna do is throw "ashley's" name into everything. Hmmmm, you go girl! You got all these skank girls jealous over you.
that is too funny

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Jun 17, 2010
there is absolutely NOTHING to be jealous of either of these girls for. johnna is so addicted she'll probably lose her baby and ashley is spending her life waiting on a convict to get out of prison. i have a college degree, a great husband, a beautiful house, and a nice car. tell me again...what do they have that i'm jealous of? certainly not doug's cabin, which was built from drug money, or ashley's ugly car, which was bought with drug money. i'm not a skank, and for you to take up for girls like this...what does that make you?
missy

United States

#11 Jun 17, 2010
isnt her sister crystal mcvay?? is she on the dope too?
u r jealous

London, KY

#12 Jun 17, 2010
that is too funny wrote:
there is absolutely NOTHING to be jealous of either of these girls for. johnna is so addicted she'll probably lose her baby and ashley is spending her life waiting on a convict to get out of prison. i have a college degree, a great husband, a beautiful house, and a nice car. tell me again...what do they have that i'm jealous of? certainly not doug's cabin, which was built from drug money, or ashley's ugly car, which was bought with drug money. i'm not a skank, and for you to take up for girls like this...what does that make you?
Will if you are not jealous. Your life must really be sad, lonely, and pathetic because all you got to do is sit around talking about other ppl go do something with your husband or get a job with that college degree and stop acting like a twelve year old.Just read this post you can tell that you are jealous, I do not have a college degree and I can see that. Dumb asssssss.
I agree

London, KY

#13 Jun 17, 2010
Now that was funny ha ha!

Corbin, Ky

#14 Jun 17, 2010
that is too funny wrote:
well let me tell you Julie, you dont know a thing about ashley fucking lewis. her ugly blue car that you apparently soo fucking jealous of since this is the 2nd thread you've posted this in..well she doesnt have it anymore. you need to get your shit straight before you get on topix in front of everybody and make your self look like a fool for not even knowing what your posting about. get a life loser. and stop obsessing oveer ashley and her "old" man. so what if she wants to wait on him, thats HER choice and thats called LOVE. JEALOUS FREAK

Somerset, Ky

#15 Jun 17, 2010
Well "THAT IS TOO FUNNT" sounds to me like your jealous over these girls. Oh, your not jealous over Doug's cabin or Ashley's car. haha you sound like an idiot. If your not jealous them why waste your time telling us how your "not" jealous hahaha you hicks crack me up. Little Miss has a college degree but yet she sits at home starting drama with little girls. Do something and stop bragging about all the things you WISHED you could have you pathetic loser.
that is too funny

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Jun 22, 2010
i could give a sh*t less what all you snaggle tooth meth whores think of me. i repeat, there is nothing to be jealous of. i already have everything these girls are trying to achieve, except my husband isn't rotting in jail for felonies, and i'm not pregnant and addicted. and i'm not the one making all the comments, i'm not the only one who knows of these people, and i'm certainly not the only person from corbin. fyi, i rarely ever get on here, i do work 40-50 hours per week and have a family. i just happened to be on a few vacation days and was bored. trust me, i wouldn't be on here otherwise, b/c contrary to what you think, i have a great life. i think i'll go out on my boat and soak up the sunshine now. enjoy your trailer.

Corbin, Ky

#17 Jun 24, 2010
yea yea brag about whatchu got jealous woman. must not have too much since you gots to get on here and brag about it all. psht vacation days my ass. you live and breathe topix so just grow up and go to work hahaha yea w/e
johnna

Murray, KY

#18 Jun 27, 2010
seriously ppl grow up.
every week i hear whats new about me on topixs.
who gives a fuck.
what i want to do is my business so talk all the shit u want.
and i have a house, car, man, and everything i need.
my baby girl is beautiful and healthy.
the ppl who join topixs really need lives.
im not on meth or crack,,, and u freaks know it.
stay out of my life if u cant get it right.
if u were not jealous u would not be making shit up trying to make yourself feel better about ur sad life.
that is too funny

Middlesboro, KY

#19 Jun 29, 2010
yes, that's what it is. i'm jealous. fyi, vacation days are something you earn when you work. which i do. i rarely get on topix, i just happened to see something that caught my eye. YOU'RE the one who's a member hahaha

London, Ky

#20 Jun 30, 2010
Heres a lil advice Johnna:
"Avoid all needle drugs. The only dope worth shooting is Richard Nixon."
London Girl

Somerset, KY

#21 Jul 21, 2010
Poor Johnna, that girl has destroyed herself. I seen another post that said "baby found at methlab"and i was wondering if it was her poor little baby.You have to be one awful person to shoot up drugs while your pregnant.How could anybody do that to their child? The best thing that could happen to that girl is for her to go to jail and the baby to go to somebody else because anybody thats that desparate for drugs is pathedic.Lets all say a prayer for her baby to be a healthy child as it grows.
OPINION MATTERS

Somerset, KY

#22 Jul 21, 2010
YES Johnna we are just SOOO jealous of you and your peice of junk honda civic that you have wrecked 10,000 times and you live with you grandma,(dont work) and steal anything and everything you can get your hands on to get money to stick a needle in your arm & your man is in jail and your sleeping with any guy that will buy you drugs.
So yes you caught EVERYBODY, we are just sooo upset that we dont have your car, house, and husband!I feel sorry for your poor child, your lucky its alive as many drugs as you did while u were pregnant & Zach is a lowlife peice of crap for letting you do that to his kid. And it is EVERYONE'S business when your endangering a helpless childs life, how has the social workers not took that child? I figured it would be took the day u popped it out.Oh Ya, we know your not on crack or meth just O.C's so i got it right didnt I?
Nobody has to make up any of this stuff you can look at you and tell by the huge craters on your face and the fact that you weigh 75 pounds after you just had a baby and u use to weigh like 150.
So please dont lie to everybody just admit it you need help, dont you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
obama care to end in ca 9 min Shannon 4
***** How Good Is Time Warner Internet???? 20 min Please Help 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Just Saying 136,219
How come GOD hates Texas ? 2 hr Fox News 4
more hillary lies 5 hr FYI 13
clinton sell out to russia 5 hr iThink 11
Is the city of London a raciest town? 8 hr James 47
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]