london gun&pawn
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
donald

Manchester, KY

#1 Apr 7, 2012
do not buy a desert eagle 45apc at london gun&pawn this place will rip you off they ask $895 for their desert eagle buy from budsgunshop.com or look on the internet these guns are not rare you can find them easy on the internet so please take my advise and save yourself $150 to $200
Army Ranger

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2012
This is so true. a few months back when I was home on leave I went to London Gun and Pawn. They tried to tell me how "RARE" and Collectable a Desert Eagle was. I just smiled and walked out. alot cheaper and better quality at Buds in Lexington or at Shooters in Columbus GA.
Wildcat

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Apr 11, 2012
I just spent $40 in gas and drove to Buds in Lexington and NO Desert Eagle 45s available. Thanks for lieing and costing me $40!!!
Marjorie

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Apr 11, 2012
I have been doing business there for years and all of them are very trustable and professional. Everyone is very nice and good to their customers. They WILL NOT rip you off!
eagle

United States

#5 Apr 11, 2012
Wildcat wrote:
I just spent $40 in gas and drove to Buds in Lexington and NO Desert Eagle 45s available. Thanks for lieing and costing me $40!!!
maybe you should have called first hero!
ghost

Somerset, KY

#6 Apr 11, 2012
hahahahahahhaaha good one eagle
WillyP

Louisville, KY

#7 Apr 11, 2012
Wildcat wrote:
Might be because there's no such thing as a factory built Desert Eagle .45. I suppose some gun shop could've modified one, but they don't come from the factory as a .45 caliber.
Lonesome Dove

United States

#8 Apr 11, 2012
WillyP wrote:
<quoted text>
Might be because there's no such thing as a factory built Desert Eagle .45. I suppose some gun shop could've modified one, but they don't come from the factory as a .45 caliber.
Instead of driving up there ever think of calling them first to see if any were still in stock?
desert

Mount Vernon, KY

#9 Apr 11, 2012
you must not know your firearms because I bought a factory made 45 desert eagle.desert eagle engraved on the slide with factory box and papers.The company that makes them is magnum research.
WillyP

Louisville, KY

#10 Apr 11, 2012
desert wrote:
you must not know your firearms because I bought a factory made 45 desert eagle.desert eagle engraved on the slide with factory box and papers.The company that makes them is magnum research.
You must be talking about the Eagle 1911. It's a cheap Colt 1911 knockoff that looks nothing like a real Desert Eagle and costs about half as much. But, it is made by Magnum. Or, maybe you've got a so-called Baby Eagle that's a Walther P99 knockoff. But, I don't think it comes in a .45. I'm sure I've got a lot to learn about firearms. But, the little bit I know has sufficed so far.
Kittanning, PA

#11 Apr 11, 2012
Marjorie wrote:
I have been doing business there for years and all of them are very trustable and professional. Everyone is very nice and good to their customers. They WILL NOT rip you off!
How many years?
Shooter

United States

#12 Apr 11, 2012
I like bb guns derrr! They gots any of them?
donald

London, KY

#13 Apr 12, 2012
just take a few minutes of your time and look on the internet desert eagle 1911 45apc will not cost you $895 what they are asking you can get them for $700 or less i know people on here said they won,t rip you off i bought and sent them alot of business in return they screwed me
LongGoneFrom Laurel

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Apr 12, 2012
The "true" Desert Eagle from Magnum Research is available only as a .357, 44 Magnum or .50AE by special order. The 1911 model is available as a .45acp.
Nice Place

Cynthiana, KY

#15 Apr 13, 2012
Lonesome Dove wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of driving up there ever think of calling them first to see if any were still in stock?
Bud's website is: www.budsgunshop.com . It will give you a good idea of what they have in stock. Check around though. Some items aren't really that much cheaper than what they are locally. The price of gas adds up.
donald

Somerset, KY

#16 Apr 14, 2012
desert eagle 45apc worth nib $6503967
donald

Somerset, KY

#17 Apr 14, 2012
desert eagle 45apc nib worth $650 not $6503967 just kidding
Nice Place

Cynthiana, KY

#18 Apr 16, 2012
Bud's has the Desert Eagle Baby Eagle, which is the gun that I'm assuming is being discusse here, on their website right now for $492. They're also showing it in stock in Lex. Of course, call before you go.
Lonesome Dove

United States

#19 Apr 17, 2012
Nice Place wrote:
Bud's has the Desert Eagle Baby Eagle, which is the gun that I'm assuming is being discusse here, on their website right now for $492. They're also showing it in stock in Lex. Of course, call before you go.
Definately call before you go. Even though some of us go there and make purchases. Bud's is a very busy place and stock levels can very. They can have five of one item at the begining of the day and could sell out by the end of the day or only have one or two left for the next buisness day. So please even though you may see I was at buds and they had 10 of a particular item that person may have been at buds last week or two days ago. so call to make sure.
Barbie

London, KY

#20 Apr 17, 2012
They should give each of their gold customers a gun, make it more fair with the prices they pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr North Mountain 156,580
midwest logistics (Sep '09) 6 hr Kydriver 42
stephanie riggs (Feb '09) 7 hr Jilly 19
Trucker in London ky tonight and wants to play 12 hr Trucker 1
Missing cat.. 14 hr Elmo 15
Reid gone now dump Mitchy! 16 hr American Sailor 3
Ricky Ashley 18 19 hr ABC 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages