GOP senators block bill ending tax cu...

GOP senators block bill ending tax cuts for firms that ship jobs overseas

Posted in the London Forum

unreal

Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 15, 2012
hehe

London, KY

#2 Aug 15, 2012
Obama 2012

hehe
Dawg

Winchester, KY

#3 Aug 15, 2012
I've used the same argument against my Republican buddies. But cutting corporate taxes and taking the healthcare burden off companies backs is far superior. Ryans plan is not the same old republican economics. Ryans plan will work.
Voter

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Aug 15, 2012
Obama 2012
MarkMyWord

Hindman, KY

#5 Aug 15, 2012
Republicans in Washington have set out to destroy this country. Who are they really working for? The majority of the money in this country belongs to a very small minority. Your land will be gobbled up next. In the end you'll be nothing but a renter in this country, working for your daily ration of food and a few pieces of script that can only be spent at the company store.
Really

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 15, 2012
MarkMyWord wrote:
Republicans in Washington have set out to destroy this country. Who are they really working for? The majority of the money in this country belongs to a very small minority. Your land will be gobbled up next. In the end you'll be nothing but a renter in this country, working for your daily ration of food and a few pieces of script that can only be spent at the company store.
Thats right, put all your lowlife ass's in chains. There are plenty of Mexicans to replace you.
Why

Jasper, IN

#7 Aug 15, 2012
MarkMyWord wrote:
do some people have more money than others?
hehe

London, KY

#8 Aug 16, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text> Thats right, put all your lowlife ass's in chains. There are plenty of Mexicans to replace you.
That's why the Republicans won't do anything about immigration,
(except whine about it when a Democrat is in office)
That's where they get their slaves - south of the border

hehe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min know 166,370
Can Christians Backslide and Go to Hell? (Nov '08) 56 min MikePeralta 431
Bannon is Out!!!! 5 hr Duh 2
trump 7 hr Notaclownfan 17
laurel co schools open during eclipse 8 hr Old Joe 8
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 10 hr TiredofBS 9,503
Eclipse Glasses 10 hr _Peach_ 3

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages