Donnie Simpson
sissy

London, KY

#1 Sep 17, 2011
what has happened to him. all the people he sold to are in jail.
guesswhat

London, KY

#2 Sep 17, 2011
He is still at his place! Still selling and cooking. Boy does that sound fishy!!!
know it

Milan, MO

#3 Dec 5, 2011
His place is like a half way house for informants...
surprise

London, KY

#4 Dec 6, 2011
Heard Roger Vaughn is there all the time. He went to jail for meth, and hangs out where it is cooked and sold. Why doesn't the law do their job and bust them all, guess Donnie has an agreement with the cops, he helps get other people and they let him do his thing. Anyone who is without a place to stay always ends up there, especially women.
impatient

London, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2012
Danny Roberts and Roger Vaughn waited until Donnie Simpson went to jail and robbed him! They took his generator, powerwashers, all kinds of power tools, and tools, cameras an ect... They were hanging out with him like they wre his best buds! until he went to jail, now what kind of friends is that? Low lifes ! Thats what they are. And to prooveit! His neighbors sat and watched them do it!
xdonniefriend

London, KY

#6 Feb 1, 2012
everbody knows donnie gets special priveledges for giving up people to the law. everbody except the rot mouths that keep buying from him and end up in jail month after month. if they aint gone to jail yet they will soon. another big round up is coming up.
whatslowlife

United States

#7 Feb 3, 2012
impatient wrote:
Danny Roberts and Roger Vaughn waited until Donnie Simpson went to jail and robbed him! They took his generator, powerwashers, all kinds of power tools, and tools, cameras an ect... They were hanging out with him like they wre his best buds! until he went to jail, now what kind of friends is that? Low lifes ! Thats what they are. And to prooveit! His neighbors sat and watched them do it!
And to prove it you s.o.b. I sat out in the dark after I barricaded the camper. Did not want to use up the propane. You mother of all wh$res call the law on me and all I was doing was keeping your theiveing fat gut and as& from stealing his stuff as you have done through the years. Lets polygraph Danny R. and Tonya G. and Ciena N. and Wendy B. and don't forget old red Kristen H. and Kermit B. and see you has stoled from D.S. I quit going there because alot of my things went missing and d.s. knows it. Why would d.s. call me the other day to assist him with an inverter if he was pissed at me. If he had all the things you mentioned in above statement, where did D.S. get them. So call me or talk to me straight up or kiss your brother or sister or where ever you were inbred.
not right

Somerset, KY

#8 Feb 22, 2012
Ready for the polygraph test!! and I dont appreciate you putting my name on here either! But I never stole a thing from him, I tried to help him as much as I could until he started acting shady towards me....But I'll take any test you want my dear, I'm not a thief nor am a liar either!
wondering

Cynthiana, KY

#9 Feb 22, 2012
Is a girl named Megan still there?
Pittstop

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Feb 22, 2012
I hear donnie got new competition. hear that the doublewide where craig inmann lived is the hot place for drugs sex and partying. anybody know who this bunch is? somebody said craig dont live there no more.
lowretta

Norman, AR

#11 Apr 3, 2012
WHO cares and its probably megan jones

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 15 min Truth 9,570
News Laurel County Sees Increase In Panhandling 1 hr thomas j 10
seeking certain adult encounters on my bucket list 2 hr Black Spectre 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Paul 168,753
Seeking Adult Fun - Places & People 5 hr Peep show 7
Brian chestnut 6 hr H-O-E 6
TRAILER FOR RENT in CORBIN (LAUREL CO) (Oct '09) 11 hr Steph 81

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance