Posted in the London Forum

Since: Jun 08

london

#1 Jul 2, 2008
any suggestions?
yeah yeah

Somerset, KY

#2 Jul 15, 2008
Salon vogue is a really good place to get hair done, but they are pretty high. You cannot get a haircut in there for less than $20...They know what they are doing but are high
justice 101

United States

#3 Jul 15, 2008
Static Hair Salon , Ask for Sonia ! She is great !
THE BEST

London, KY

#4 Jul 15, 2008
Go to ALL TANGLED UP.(Whitney Goins!) She's simply AMAZING. You can get a wash, cut and style for 20$. She has VERY reasonable prices for extremely high quality service. She is located behind Laurel Financial on Main Street next to the shopping center where "Shakers Pizza" is.
mover

Richlands, VA

#5 Jul 16, 2008
were did the shemale go that cut hair up in knott co.
fan

Commerce, GA

#6 Jul 16, 2008
yeah yeah wrote:
Salon vogue is a really good place to get hair done, but they are pretty high. You cannot get a haircut in there for less than $20...They know what they are doing but are high
well, im sure somewhere is someone who knows what they are doing and isn't high. lol.
trust_me_i_know

London, KY

#7 Jul 16, 2008
Unique Har Boutique at Dog Patch..Kelly Baker is the best!!!!
londonguy

Lexington, KY

#8 Jul 16, 2008
jenelle at tropical daze is the best
the best

London, KY

#9 Jul 17, 2008
Janet Jones at Mar Cha's....Is the BEST at color and cutting...
Lee -for -Me

Somerset, KY

#10 Jul 17, 2008
I go to Lee & Co. on 4th street! Their prices are not cheap but, you get what you pay for, and when it comes to your hair, then I would think as long as it looks good and you are satisfied price doesn't matter!! Pam Maxey does my hair and she is awesome plus, such a sweetheart!!! Beautiful Smile too!!!!
mrlaurelco

London, KY

#11 Jul 17, 2008
jim cloud's is the best place to get your hair done...i go there every two weeks...
baby_gurl

London, KY

#12 Jul 17, 2008
Tri State the barber College is a good cheat place plus it is great work.
Hair

London, KY

#13 Jul 17, 2008
mrlaurelco wrote:
jim cloud's is the best place to get your hair done...i go there every two weeks...
I think that London has been blessed with all of the great salons that they have and all of the wonderful stylists also. There is so many people that do get their hair done frequently that their is no one stylist could do then all. There is room for everyone.
uhhh

London, KY

#14 Jul 17, 2008
what about shear perfection?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
to the women screwing my husband 34 min Bud 5
Elite Dance team -- Diane McCowan 3 hr Dance Mom 1
single women of london 4 hr not all 6
Lesley (Gentry) Flores 7 hr trying to help 5
fields family with homeward bound 7 hr haha 11
London Now Wet!!!! 7 hr shay 33
Daniel Patton 8 hr shay 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages