Cussin in the work place

Cussin in the work place

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cussin Joe

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Dec 29, 2012
Everybody cusses, everybody knows the words, shouldn't it be the intent of the words instead of the content of the words? Some get into trouble for cussing, some even get fired for cussing, while many many do not. Words are only words, shouldn't it be the intent of the words that really matter, how you say it not what you say?
Ethel

United States

#2 Dec 29, 2012
Does spellin the cuss words instead of saying them count? Hell yeah! Lol
Old Man

Ripon, WI

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Why do it period.
zipit

Melvin, KY

#4 Dec 29, 2012
Cussin Joe wrote:
Everybody cusses, everybody knows the words, shouldn't it be the intent of the words instead of the content of the words? Some get into trouble for cussing, some even get fired for cussing, while many many do not. Words are only words, shouldn't it be the intent of the words that really matter, how you say it not what you say?
Everybody, does not cuss, and they dont like to have to listen to your filthy mouth while they work.
freak

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Well f88k me, thats the only g8dd8mm way I know, especially when I lose my f88king temper or hit my thumb with a hammer for the second time, sh8t, f88k, d8mm, f88king cuss words is all that comes out. Maybe thats why some places issue earplugs, for you morons with word problems.
zipit

Melvin, KY

#6 Dec 29, 2012
freak wrote:
Well f88k me, thats the only g8dd8mm way I know, especially when I lose my f88king temper or hit my thumb with a hammer for the second time, sh8t, f88k, d8mm, f88king cuss words is all that comes out. Maybe thats why some places issue earplugs, for you morons with word problems.
No that is why they make soap, to wash that filthy ,nasty mouth of yours out with.Maybe you need help with anger mangement, if your temper is that bad.Us morons dont have word problems. You are the one with the problem, and it is a nasty one.
freak

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Everyone I know uses soap to wash their ass, read the labels you high-road moron. You should be happy that you are even able to string words together. Everything has a purpose I guess, even you. Ignorance is the real problem, words are only words and its not what you say, its how you say it, you can roll your shit in powdered sugar and put nuts on it if you wish or if it makes you feel superior, but its still shit. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
just sayin

London, KY

#8 Dec 30, 2012
freak wrote:
Everyone I know uses soap to wash their ass, read the labels you high-road moron. You should be happy that you are even able to string words together. Everything has a purpose I guess, even you. Ignorance is the real problem, words are only words and its not what you say, its how you say it, you can roll your shit in powdered sugar and put nuts on it if you wish or if it makes you feel superior, but its still shit. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
I can say what I mean without cussing. Kids may be around; if you are an adult, you should be responsibile. Jesus said, "let your yes be yes and your no be no." Anything else comes from evil.
hello

Orlando, FL

#9 Dec 30, 2012
may i put my 2 cents worth in?
if the handbook of the co you work for has a policy that says NO PROFANITY IN THE WORKPLACE OR ON THE WORK PROPERTY.
then you can get in trouble for using profanity and/or cursing. most companies have you sign a statement saying that you have read and understand.

there are nice people who dont want to hear it, and if you run your mouth and curse, you can be reported.
Old Man

Milton, WI

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Go look in the mirror while you doing that and really examine yourself and wonder why people don't respect your ignorance, stupid!!!
zipit

Melvin, KY

#11 Dec 30, 2012
freak wrote:
Everyone I know uses soap to wash their ass, read the labels you high-road moron. You should be happy that you are even able to string words together. Everything has a purpose I guess, even you. Ignorance is the real problem, words are only words and its not what you say, its how you say it, you can roll your shit in powdered sugar and put nuts on it if you wish or if it makes you feel superior, but its still shit. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
Well at least your momma told you how you were made. I suppose you will stay what you are.Maybe next time she should leave the nuts off and the result will turn out better.
freak

Mount Vernon, KY

#12 Dec 30, 2012
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>I can say what I mean without cussing. Kids may be around; if you are an adult, you should be responsibile. Jesus said, "let your yes be yes and your no be no." Anything else comes from evil.
Good for you, you are precious. Sometimes I can't, and I don't think I should be punished, condemned or even looked down upon because of. Kids know all the words already, probably learned from the moral high ground bunch. This little Bible tid-bit you threw out is saying not to make a promise or an oath back in the bible times, people would swear on the temple, or altar, or some other holy thing or on heaven, and it would be binding. Completely. To not honor what you have promised by swearing on the holy thing would condemn you. Get a grip you evil heathen!
freak

Mount Vernon, KY

#13 Dec 30, 2012
Old Man wrote:
Go look in the mirror while you doing that and really examine yourself and wonder why people don't respect your ignorance, stupid!!!
Old Man don't you even try to tell me that you haven't cussed and still cuss when you get pissed or mash your thumb, someone runs you off the road or when your bills come in..... Get off your high rocking horse, actions speak louder then words and words are only words, its the intent of the words that should have any effect on any civilized person with a brain.
freak

Mount Vernon, KY

#14 Dec 30, 2012
zipit wrote:
<quoted text> Well at least your momma told you how you were made. I suppose you will stay what you are.Maybe next time she should leave the nuts off and the result will turn out better.
Spoken as the high in moral/ethical fiber one, you couldn't have dressed that up any better if you had of thrown in a few cuss words. My hats off to you, now zipit biotch before you piss me off.
freak

Mount Vernon, KY

#15 Dec 30, 2012
hello wrote:
may i put my 2 cents worth in?
if the handbook of the co you work for has a policy that says NO PROFANITY IN THE WORKPLACE OR ON THE WORK PROPERTY.
then you can get in trouble for using profanity and/or cursing. most companies have you sign a statement saying that you have read and understand.
there are nice people who dont want to hear it, and if you run your mouth and curse, you can be reported.
Two cents aren't really worth 2 cents anymore. Your right thou, you can be reported. In truth, you hear it all the time, companies only use that rule when they wish to or someone with a few connections really pushes it. I don't hang around the cussing stone all day waiting to hear someone, no desire to be around it all day either, but shit happens, virgin ears my ass.
Old Man

Woodstock, IL

#16 Dec 30, 2012
You are still ignorant. You can't learn anything because stupid is unfixable.
Blue eyes

Buffalo, NY

#17 Dec 30, 2012
freak wrote:
<quoted text>Two cents aren't really worth 2 cents anymore. Your right thou, you can be reported. In truth, you hear it all the time, companies only use that rule when they wish to or someone with a few connections really pushes it. I don't hang around the cussing stone all day waiting to hear someone, no desire to be around it all day either, but shit happens, virgin ears my ass.
Profanity is disrespectful against those who dont use it, and if you use it knowing there are nice people present, then you deserve what you get.
freak

Mount Vernon, KY

#18 Dec 30, 2012
Old Man wrote:
You are still ignorant. You can't learn anything because stupid is unfixable.
I pray I do better than you when I get senile crazy. Try living up to your own standards you old fart in the wind.
freak

Mount Vernon, KY

#19 Dec 30, 2012
Blue eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Profanity is disrespectful against those who dont use it, and if you use it knowing there are nice people present, then you deserve what you get.
Show me one (1) NICE PERSON and I'll never cuss again. It's a good thing we all come equipped with a BS filter, mine is top shelf.

Origin of NICE
Middle English, foolish, wanton, from Anglo-French, silly, simple, from Latin nescius ignorant, from nescire not to know.

As for you:
The less time spent learning
The less time spent considering
The more time to pass judgement
beenthere

London, KY

#20 Jan 1, 2013
freak wrote:
<quoted text>Old Man don't you even try to tell me that you haven't cussed and still cuss when you get pissed or mash your thumb, someone runs you off the road or when your bills come in..... Get off your high rocking horse, actions speak louder then words and words are only words, its the intent of the words that should have any effect on any civilized person with a brain.
Words can hurt more than a hit to the face. I've experienced both and recovered from the slaps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min love 169,039
have you been raped or molested and never told ... (Dec '10) 1 hr Goldenbergs 217
Store on 229 2 hr Kathy 2
The Russian and the crooked clintons 5 hr LOCAL MAN 4
scott mcqueen 10 hr Jimmy 5
Smokey and the Bandit 14 hr Greg d 1
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 20 hr get a good show e... 9,573

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages