Laurel County Rescue - What a Joke

Laurel County Rescue - What a Joke

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Crypto

East Bernstadt, KY

#1 May 14, 2012
After 4 teens were trapped by high water Sunday Night, the Rescue Squad refused to help because it was dark and raining. Neighbors had to do the rescue. So, if a rescue organization can't do rescues when there is danger involved, what use are they? If there was no danger, grandma could have gone and picked up the kids. That is the whole purpose of a rescue squad....perform emergency rescues where someone is in danger.
Those rescue party boys sure have no problem throwing their big parties on money they get from the public. The city and county had to start sending out the fire departments to car accidents because the rescue squad was so unreliable.
Next time the rescue squad calls you up asking for a donation, tell them you would rather support some agency that actually does what they are supposed to be doing.
Heads should roll at the Laurel County Rescue Squad - call your elected officials and let them know you won't support a bunch of party boys who won't do their job.
Redneck Prevert

East Bernstadt, KY

#2 May 14, 2012
it used to be a good out fit but no more. Too many drunks as members.
just me

Cynthiana, KY

#3 May 14, 2012
Crypto wrote:
After 4 teens were trapped by high water Sunday Night, the Rescue Squad refused to help because it was dark and raining. Neighbors had to do the rescue. So, if a rescue organization can't do rescues when there is danger involved, what use are they? If there was no danger, grandma could have gone and picked up the kids. That is the whole purpose of a rescue squad....perform emergency rescues where someone is in danger.
Those rescue party boys sure have no problem throwing their big parties on money they get from the public. The city and county had to start sending out the fire departments to car accidents because the rescue squad was so unreliable.
Next time the rescue squad calls you up asking for a donation, tell them you would rather support some agency that actually does what they are supposed to be doing.
Heads should roll at the Laurel County Rescue Squad - call your elected officials and let them know you won't support a bunch of party boys who won't do their job.
100% right
wow

United States

#4 May 14, 2012
Crypto wrote:
After 4 teens were trapped by high water Sunday Night, the Rescue Squad refused to help because it was dark and raining. Neighbors had to do the rescue. So, if a rescue organization can't do rescues when there is danger involved, what use are they? If there was no danger, grandma could have gone and picked up the kids. That is the whole purpose of a rescue squad....perform emergency rescues where someone is in danger.
Those rescue party boys sure have no problem throwing their big parties on money they get from the public. The city and county had to start sending out the fire departments to car accidents because the rescue squad was so unreliable.
Next time the rescue squad calls you up asking for a donation, tell them you would rather support some agency that actually does what they are supposed to be doing.
Heads should roll at the Laurel County Rescue Squad - call your elected officials and let them know you won't support a bunch of party boys who won't do their job.
100% Absofuckingloutely right. These idiots create more danger by having un-trained, reckless driving wanna-bees who slap a ten dollar flashing light in the dash, wire there headlights to blink, and run over top of people driving like morons to get to an accident. Then what do they do? They get out and stand around the accident like girls at a camp fire hoping people might know who they are as people drive by while leaving vehicles parked everywhere. BIGGEST JOKE IN KENTUCKY IS THE LAUREL COUNTY RESCUE SQUAD. They have the right name, it's just everybody in the county needs rescued from the stupidity these guys create.
Donuts

Harrison, AR

#5 May 14, 2012
Someone should have told them that there were whores and donuts in the truck. Then you'd have gotten some action out of them. Hell they would have pickup the truck up and carried it out by hand. All that bunch has ever been is in the damn way of the people trying to help.
delete

Thailand

#6 May 14, 2012
According to the sheriffs facebook page the water was to high at the time for a safe rescue.the kids were safe in a cave with a fire so opted to wait till daylight.sounds reasonable to me.
Dog Pound

United States

#7 May 14, 2012
Why don't you ask Bill & Janet Smith. Don't they own the LCAS? I agree with the above posters but, shouldn't one call the police in a case like that & not the AS?
Donuts

Harrison, AR

#8 May 15, 2012
Dog Pound wrote:
Why don't you ask Bill & Janet Smith. Don't they own the LCAS? I agree with the above posters but, shouldn't one call the police in a case like that & not the AS?
The thread is about the Rescue Squad, not the ambulance service.
dumb asses

Boynton Beach, FL

#9 May 15, 2012
The men on the rs do not deserve anything less than praises for all the hard work they do for this undeserving piece of shit county. They have helped so many people, they helped during our times of need. They helped those who lost everything they had during the eb tornado. They are the ones who go running into dangerous situations when you sorry ass meth heads sit in your warm homes. You all saying this shit are no good, sorry ass bastards that need to grow a set of balls instead of sitting on their fat asses behind a computer screen.
dumb asses

Boynton Beach, FL

#10 May 15, 2012
I hope when you all get into a wreck or your loved ones need help, I hope people wont get out of the way for the rescue squad so they won't be able to get to your all non deserving drug heads
lookin

Greenville, SC

#11 May 15, 2012
dumb asses wrote:
I hope when you all get into a wreck or your loved ones need help, I hope people wont get out of the way for the rescue squad so they won't be able to get to your all non deserving drug heads
i wouldn't wish what you just did on anybody, but you are correct in one thing, the rescue squad didn't deserve what the others were saying. the three boys (and I know two of them very well) used poor judgement in trying to cross the creek. put their lives in danger and if the rescue squad had shown up, theirs also. it was the boy that was driving the truck older brother that got them out. thank you GOD
Hey Dummie

Brodhead, KY

#12 May 15, 2012
What danger was they in?...they had a cell phone for communication...Even on the news it stated that the ones that was lucky to not get them selves killed almost lost their 4 wheeler and truck while doing it...sounds like there could have been more people to go after if something happened...They had shelter and a fire and communication with the officials so where was the danger besides sending people in to find them until they were able to see and let the waters recede? Was any of you all there?..if so why didn't you attempt to rescue them?..oh ok..you just wanted something so you can get on topics and complain about.
wow

United States

#13 May 15, 2012
yeah, they all deserve praise, just like the ones who drive a hundred miles an hour like the dumba$$'s they are, almost hitting pedistrians and other vehicles to get there just so they can park a vehicle in everybody else's way, get out, and stand around. right.

cannot wait for one these jerks to show up at my door asking for a donation.
concerned citizen

Boynton Beach, FL

#14 May 15, 2012
wow wrote:
yeah, they all deserve praise, just like the ones who drive a hundred miles an hour like the dumba$$'s they are, almost hitting pedistrians and other vehicles to get there just so they can park a vehicle in everybody else's way, get out, and stand around. right.
cannot wait for one these jerks to show up at my door asking for a donation.
I'm pretty sure you are thinking about the laurel county fire department. They have wrecked their white truck numerous times and are causing more damage than they are helping
really

United States

#15 May 15, 2012
dumb asses wrote:
The men on the rs do not deserve anything less than praises for all the hard work they do for this undeserving piece of shit county. They have helped so many people, they helped during our times of need. They helped those who lost everything they had during the eb tornado. They are the ones who go running into dangerous situations when you sorry ass meth heads sit in your warm homes. You all saying this shit are no good, sorry ass bastards that need to grow a set of balls instead of sitting on their fat asses behind a computer screen.
Helped in EB? I know a lot of people helped in EB so don't go throwing that around like the rescue squad were the only one's!
heros

Boynton Beach, FL

#16 May 15, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>Helped in EB? I know a lot of people helped in EB so don't go throwing that around like the rescue squad were the only one's!
Well obviously they weren't the only ones but realize that not only did they help clean up that disaster, rescue injured people, and pull dead bodies from that mess, they also had to keep up with wrecks going on and other things at the same time. These men work full time jobs and they have families as well. They could be like ordinary people and just go about their lives but they don't. They volunteer their time, time they could spend with their families, to go and help others in their time of need. So many people on here are trying to bash them and talk about them horribly, but if I'm not mistaken they, and other volunteer personnel are out there risking their lives to help, protect, and serve the people of our community. They run in to help in situations that most ordinary person would run from. When they walk onto the scene, they become emotionally attached to the people (who are usually complete strangers) they are trying to help. All of the emergency personnel are everyday heros. Its just sad and pathetic that people try to bring them down when they are the ones helping us.
Dog Pound

United States

#17 May 15, 2012
dumb asses wrote:
I hope when you all get into a wreck or your loved ones need help, I hope people wont get out of the way for the rescue squad so they won't be able to get to your all non deserving drug heads
Its clear your the DUMBASS.
Watch what you wish for.
Dog Pound

United States

#18 May 15, 2012
heros wrote:
<quoted text>
Well obviously they weren't the only ones but realize that not only did they help clean up that disaster, rescue injured people, and pull dead bodies from that mess, they also had to keep up with wrecks going on and other things at the same time. These men work full time jobs and they have families as well. They could be like ordinary people and just go about their lives but they don't. They volunteer their time, time they could spend with their families, to go and help others in their time of need. So many people on here are trying to bash them and talk about them horribly, but if I'm not mistaken they, and other volunteer personnel are out there risking their lives to help, protect, and serve the people of our community. They run in to help in situations that most ordinary person would run from. When they walk onto the scene, they become emotionally attached to the people (who are usually complete strangers) they are trying to help. All of the emergency personnel are everyday heros. Its just sad and pathetic that people try to bring them down when they are the ones helping us.
Who gives a [email protected]? If they dont want to volunteer then they dont have to. Dont volunteer & then come on topix throwing it in ppl's face. I think you are being disrepectful to the ppl of EB. Ppl like you make me sick. Do something for someone & then throw it up. Its their job if they dont like it then dont do it. & you can just stfu
wow

Canton, NC

#19 May 16, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure you are thinking about the laurel county fire department. They have wrecked their white truck numerous times and are causing more damage than they are helping
no, its the rescue squad im talking about, always running people off the road, driving way to fast, and for what? To try and beat the fd to the scene so they can do something the fire departments will do anyway. The rescue squad should be disbanded and their equipment divided up among the fire departments.
wow

Canton, NC

#20 May 16, 2012
Redneck Prevert wrote:
it used to be a good out fit but no more. Too many drunks as members.
Drunks, thieves, and child molesters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr North Mountain 156,580
midwest logistics (Sep '09) 6 hr Kydriver 42
stephanie riggs (Feb '09) 7 hr Jilly 19
Trucker in London ky tonight and wants to play 12 hr Trucker 1
Missing cat.. 14 hr Elmo 15
Reid gone now dump Mitchy! 16 hr American Sailor 3
Ricky Ashley 18 19 hr ABC 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages