Democratic Convention - Perfection!
FYI

Pella, IA

#387 Sep 10, 2012
reality_review wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of my statement was [SIC}"bullshi"?
All of it.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#388 Sep 10, 2012
reality_review wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of my statement was [SIC}"bullshi"?
It was so limited due to your reading Forbes and taking a "few' words away from it, but the knowing you had no knowledge of the detail, nor could you have answered beg2differ's question the right way, with detail that allows a person to understand more than what you just want them to hear. You see, your limited answer that actually doesn't tell the real story is abit shortsighted. It's more your lack of your knowedge that's the bullshi- and how you fake your way through it. Face it, do you absorb anything outside the block? Some may fall for it. I simply...don't.

Since: Sep 10

Prevost USA

#389 Sep 10, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama campaign gaining,$114M vs $111M August.
Now here's what I'm waiting for. Romney claims he'll close some "loopholes" and take away some deductions for higher income, BUT, he stops short of telling us what! I hate that! Why does he not tell us? Because there are some of us that would tear it to shreds, filter through the bullcrap and let it be known what he's trying to buffalo with.
Now, let's look at just one thing. Let's say he eliminates the higher income deducting mortgage interest on a second home! Well, now that sounds like a winner right? Wrong. It does sound good if he's telling that to some conservatives that have a hard time getting in out of the rain by themselves. But hey, let's see if this 800# gorilla in the room has a clue shall we? Firstly, the wealthy don't mess around with anything that doesn't cost millions and for sure, those extra homes they got they spend 3 days a year each in. But oops, there's that little million-dollar rule thing that gets in the way! PHASE OUT TIME. Truth is folks, these higher income people like a Romney that has all these extra homes already can't deduct interest applied to collective principal mortgages >$1M. Now that big plan oughta be a big revenue grabber! lol
Romney also NOW states he'll keep some of Obama's healthcare plan in place. I guess he has to say that since it is no less than a replica of his Mass healthcare reform! He wants to increase the military budget to appease his little skinny Ryan's old legislation so their corporate friends who own companies that cater to military can flourish!
What is oBAMA'S plan?
Blue

Evansville, IN

#390 Sep 10, 2012
Perfection? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! !!

Let's see. The libs tore off the mask for the whole world to see.

1) Abortion on demand at anytime during pregnancy courtesy of the tax payers.

2) Denied God 3 times. Just like I told you bastards, the fags and baby killers have no use for GOD!

3) Moouchell talking about the little dictators car having holes in the floor board. I guess if that were true,(which everybody knows is a LIE) then Obama should have spent his money fixing his car instead of snorting it up his nose. i.e. COCAINE!

4) Billy "BLOW JOB" Clinton proved to the whole world he's just a good a liar as he ever was. He said even he couldn't fix the economy. He should know! He's the one who fuc'ing destroyed it. After all he's the man who signed NAFTA, the repeal of the Glass Stegall Act, the commodities futures modernization act, and all by himself brought the Chinese into the world trade organization. And, if that wasn't enough, he destroyed the housing market in this country by threatening banks who refused to give mortgages to anyone with a pulse. Of course, he had Fwank, Dodd, and Obama's good buddy Franklin Raines standing by at Fannie and Freddie to buy up every bad mortgage they could get their hands on.

Let's not forget that Billy "Blow Job" Clinton was disbarred for lying under oath. He ahd no other choice but plead guilty on that one. The Arkansas judge flat out told him if he didn't a hearing to present all evidence was going to take place.

Perfection my ass! Just trip down memory lane in LaLa Land.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#391 Sep 10, 2012
Blue wrote:
Perfection? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! !!
Let's see. The libs tore off the mask for the whole world to see.
1) Abortion on demand at anytime during pregnancy courtesy of the tax payers.
2) Denied God 3 times. Just like I told you bastards, the fags and baby killers have no use for GOD!
3) Moouchell talking about the little dictators car having holes in the floor board. I guess if that were true,(which everybody knows is a LIE) then Obama should have spent his money fixing his car instead of snorting it up his nose. i.e. COCAINE!
4) Billy "BLOW JOB" Clinton proved to the whole world he's just a good a liar as he ever was. He said even he couldn't fix the economy. He should know! He's the one who fuc'ing destroyed it. After all he's the man who signed NAFTA, the repeal of the Glass Stegall Act, the commodities futures modernization act, and all by himself brought the Chinese into the world trade organization. And, if that wasn't enough, he destroyed the housing market in this country by threatening banks who refused to give mortgages to anyone with a pulse. Of course, he had Fwank, Dodd, and Obama's good buddy Franklin Raines standing by at Fannie and Freddie to buy up every bad mortgage they could get their hands on.
Let's not forget that Billy "Blow Job" Clinton was disbarred for lying under oath. He ahd no other choice but plead guilty on that one. The Arkansas judge flat out told him if he didn't a hearing to present all evidence was going to take place.
Perfection my ass! Just trip down memory lane in LaLa Land.
Well, if I had to die. Enter ole' blue with the Glass Stegall Act and a belly full of bullshi-. What's the matter ole' blue? Did you have a bad hair day in Japan? No, but wait a minute. You've kept so much inside for so long, you're ready to spontaneously combust and you figured you'd better let some of that waste out?

Now let's be sure that God would use your anger and words? You're one who goes to the House of Ill Repute every weekend, has babies all over the country (including Japan), but gets up in the morning because you're an Elder at the local church and you're needed to take up the offering this morning. As you're leaving the church, you stand and converse with Ms. Peekaboo who adores you because you're such....a good family man with values.
Blue

Evansville, IN

#393 Sep 10, 2012
One more thing. Don't you just love all the grammatically illiterate teachers on camera in Chicago so far this week? "We goin' do whatever it TAKE ass long as it takes". Was that the same moron who thought Obama was goin' pay her "LITE BILL"?

I guess the bastard and chief is going to call for a "surge" in Chicago to try and stem all the killings? Never mind... He voted against the surge in Iraq. While I'm at it, here's another statistic fer ya. Since Obama has been in charge of his war in Afghanistan he is now responsible for 2/3's of the deaths in 1/3 of the time. You don't here much about that on the fag networks these days. I guess the "Code Pinkers" are to busy riding those government issued dil*os.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#394 Sep 10, 2012
Blue wrote:
One more thing. Don't you just love all the grammatically illiterate teachers on camera in Chicago so far this week? "We goin' do whatever it TAKE ass long as it takes". Was that the same moron who thought Obama was goin' pay her "LITE BILL"?
I guess the bastard and chief is going to call for a "surge" in Chicago to try and stem all the killings? Never mind... He voted against the surge in Iraq. While I'm at it, here's another statistic fer ya. Since Obama has been in charge of his war in Afghanistan he is now responsible for 2/3's of the deaths in 1/3 of the time. You don't here much about that on the fag networks these days. I guess the "Code Pinkers" are to busy riding those government issued dil*os.
I can see you neglected your anger management classes while in Rehab?

What you really mean is, Obama's military has ridded more Taliban than you care to mention. Matter of fact, we got the #2 in charge today!

You're again starting to be too concerned about Chicago. This hasn't happened in many years and I don't know as I blame them, since they are extending their work days (as if they don't work 18 hrs. since they do work readying for the next day and puting up with pathetic emails from parents) and not getting a raise. Personally I think your boss needs to load a few more hours on your useless bag of bones and tell you...like it. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be an inner city teacher either, where your life is in contant danger. You have no clue. Trust me, the inner city schools don't pay enough to buy your groceries. You've never gotten over the fact my daughter had a higher grade point average than yours, but, I can't do anything about that. But I'm sure that might be because yours has a father with a little ole' Bachelor's while I've bucked you with a Master's. It'll happen every time!

Why don't you go over on the Republican Hell thread and try Swamp Fox on for size. I see you're staying clear of that one. Ah, I would too if I were you, because he's another Clinton...a nightmare to Fact Check!
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#395 Sep 10, 2012
Blue wrote:
One more thing. Don't you just love all the grammatically illiterate teachers on camera in Chicago so far this week? "We goin' do whatever it TAKE ass long as it takes". Was that the same moron who thought Obama was goin' pay her "LITE BILL"?
I guess the bastard and chief is going to call for a "surge" in Chicago to try and stem all the killings? Never mind... He voted against the surge in Iraq. While I'm at it, here's another statistic fer ya. Since Obama has been in charge of his war in Afghanistan he is now responsible for 2/3's of the deaths in 1/3 of the time. You don't here much about that on the fag networks these days. I guess the "Code Pinkers" are to busy riding those government issued dil*os.
Speaking of grammatical, your Para 1 L3 seems abit odd "TAKE ass long as it takes" ??? What kinda deal is that?
Blue

Evansville, IN

#396 Sep 10, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see you neglected your anger management classes while in Rehab?
What you really mean is, Obama's military has ridded more Taliban than you care to mention. Matter of fact, we got the #2 in charge today!
You're again starting to be too concerned about Chicago. This hasn't happened in many years and I don't know as I blame them, since they are extending their work days (as if they don't work 18 hrs. since they do work readying for the next day and puting up with pathetic emails from parents) and not getting a raise. Personally I think your boss needs to load a few more hours on your useless bag of bones and tell you...like it. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be an inner city teacher either, where your life is in contant danger. You have no clue. Trust me, the inner city schools don't pay enough to buy your groceries. You've never gotten over the fact my daughter had a higher grade point average than yours, but, I can't do anything about that. But I'm sure that might be because yours has a father with a little ole' Bachelor's while I've bucked you with a Master's. It'll happen every time!
Why don't you go over on the Republican Hell thread and try Swamp Fox on for size. I see you're staying clear of that one. Ah, I would too if I were you, because he's another Clinton...a nightmare to Fact Check!
Obama hasn't done a DAM THING except try and take credit for someone elses works. You do realize seal team 6 resides in Virginia a state that Obama ain't winning this time.

Here's some facts for you. The average pay for these illiterate morons is 76, 000.00 dollars a year. Now, they want a 30% pay raise and they can't even put a sentence together. The fact is Rhambo is wanting to get rid of the dead weight because the non-union charter schools in Chicago are doing much better at helluva lot less cost.

LOL! Still pretending. The only thing you've ever bucked with is your Obama dil*o. Already kicked little swamp fa*s ass. It only took one post. BTW, my daughter is already in the 6 figure club at the tender age of 23. She's going to become a millionaire. SUCK ON THAT while you're marching with all the illiterate bastards in CHICAGO pretending you care about education.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#397 Sep 10, 2012
Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama hasn't done a DAM THING except try and take credit for someone elses works. You do realize seal team 6 resides in Virginia a state that Obama ain't winning this time.
Here's some facts for you. The average pay for these illiterate morons is 76, 000.00 dollars a year. Now, they want a 30% pay raise and they can't even put a sentence together. The fact is Rhambo is wanting to get rid of the dead weight because the non-union charter schools in Chicago are doing much better at helluva lot less cost.
LOL! Still pretending. The only thing you've ever bucked with is your Obama dil*o. Already kicked little swamp fa*s ass. It only took one post. BTW, my daughter is already in the 6 figure club at the tender age of 23. She's going to become a millionaire. SUCK ON THAT while you're marching with all the illiterate bastards in CHICAGO pretending you care about education.
You do realize that Romney was ONE Term Governor in Mass. and he ain't winning this time!

Your statis from hotair.com doesn't mention the fact this salary is averaged between Bachelor's, Master's and Doctorates. It also doesn't mention it is inclusive of pension payout. The Chicago Public School Teachers are paid about 68.7% of the nationwide average.

You can open up your little charter schools, have it supported by philanthropists, hire your little young teachers who hang around awhile until they get sick of you low pay. Young teachers do grow up you know.

If your daughter can exceed the $80/Hr. mine's making, then more power to her !$3200/Wk. is her average. She owns her own business now. I do hope your daughter someday will be able to....not feed off someone else?

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#398 Sep 10, 2012
Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama hasn't done a DAM THING except try and take credit for someone elses works. You do realize seal team 6 resides in Virginia a state that Obama ain't winning this time.
Here's some facts for you. The average pay for these illiterate morons is 76, 000.00 dollars a year. Now, they want a 30% pay raise and they can't even put a sentence together. The fact is Rhambo is wanting to get rid of the dead weight because the non-union charter schools in Chicago are doing much better at helluva lot less cost.
LOL! Still pretending. The only thing you've ever bucked with is your Obama dil*o. Already kicked little swamp fa*s ass. It only took one post. BTW, my daughter is already in the 6 figure club at the tender age of 23. She's going to become a millionaire. SUCK ON THAT while you're marching with all the illiterate bastards in CHICAGO pretending you care about education.
Oh, cool. I was told you got out of rehab. Welcome back.

.
Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, my daughter is already in the 6 figure club at the tender age of 23. She's going to become a millionaire. SUCK ON THAT while you're marching with all the illiterate bastards in CHICAGO pretending you care about education.
That only gives added weight to what I was saying on a couple other threads ..... that if we, women, set our mind to it we can out do men. And with you as a father she had a huge hurdle to get across. But since I know you are a teabagger, don't worry, if the 'new' Republican party gets into power they will have her back in the kitchen in no time.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/london-ky/T4C...
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#399 Sep 10, 2012
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, cool. I was told you got out of rehab. Welcome back.
.
<quoted text>
That only gives added weight to what I was saying on a couple other threads ..... that if we, women, set our mind to it we can out do men. And with you as a father she had a huge hurdle to get across. But since I know you are a teabagger, don't worry, if the 'new' Republican party gets into power they will have her back in the kitchen in no time.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/london-ky/T4C...
Ha Ha

But wait Jen. His 23 yr. old is at 6 figures with a lousy Bachelors which tells me she sells....Kia's or 4-Wheelers? lmao

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#400 Sep 11, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there! Gosh, you've placed such a burden on me! How in the world do you expect an 800# gorilla to figure out these things? lol
The article is absolutely correct and it is basically just putting it out there that it could be deemed a hobby. Unlikely it would be.
You can't take passive losses against nonpassive income. Wages for example, are nonpassive and in this case, you've read where the loss couldn't be netted. She only got (49) of it. Well, of course when you already have carryforward passive losses (suspended), what makes anyone think they could add more to those passive losses and do any good? lol
The real key to this is, if in the future there is passive income (which trust me, on a Romney return, you're going to eventually see that), carryfoward passive losses can be used on any sale of a passive activity. For example, all those losses sitting there suspended, whether Ann sells the horse at a nice chunk, or they individually or jointly sell any passive activity at a gain, those losses then can be used in the year of sale. That passive activity income does not have to comes specifically from the Partnership the horse is sheltered under. Remember, Romney has a ton of entities and all those flow thru entities' profit/losses flow thru to them on their individual return. Subsequently it is there the netting takes place. For example, rental real estate is "generally" defined as a passive activity. If the Romney's sell a piece of rental real estate (one or more) at a profit, that may be held by them individually, or through a Partnership/similar entity, the carryfoward losses currently held by the Romney return, including suspended losses on the horse, could be used against the sale of the rental real estate in its' entirety if necessary.
For 2010, in viewing the Romney return, in reality, they didn't need anymore passive losses because you can't net that against capital gain income and that's about all they paid any tax on because they sheltered all their ordinary (nonpassive) income, being wages in majority by taking a world of deductions on their Schedule A. Check it out! He wiped out his entire >$3M wages through deductions which, would be deemed "ordinary income" and subject to "ordinary tax" vs capital.
I have little conception of what the determination of the hobby rules vs for profit would be since I'm just the 800# gorilla in the room and this is all my personal opinion, but if I took my best gorilla guess, I'd say it would be deemed for profit based on not only what Forbes indicated, but also I believe that Olympians pay tax on their winnings and since the horse is just that, it might be deemed the same. If winnings are deemed taxable, then losses can be taken, even if they are suspended for the future.
Bottom line is, it didn't hurt the Romneys one iota by not being able to use those passive losses 2010. Now, when their 2011 is released, we'll see if they were able to eat any of that up!
Thanks, SpeakUp. I appreciate you taking the time to explain all that. Looking at the Romney's tax return was a bit overwhelming! I have always prepared my own 1040 & related forms, but the number of forms I use are minuscule in comparison!
But I have another question for you. Is Ann Romney claiming her horse as a disability deduction? If she is using it as a form of physical therapy, would she not be able to deduct it as such?
WillyP

Louisville, KY

#401 Sep 11, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see you neglected your anger management classes while in Rehab?
What you really mean is, Obama's military has ridded more Taliban than you care to mention. Matter of fact, we got the #2 in charge today!
You're again starting to be too concerned about Chicago. This hasn't happened in many years and I don't know as I blame them, since they are extending their work days (as if they don't work 18 hrs. since they do work readying for the next day and puting up with pathetic emails from parents) and not getting a raise. Personally I think your boss needs to load a few more hours on your useless bag of bones and tell you...like it. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be an inner city teacher either, where your life is in contant danger. You have no clue. Trust me, the inner city schools don't pay enough to buy your groceries. You've never gotten over the fact my daughter had a higher grade point average than yours, but, I can't do anything about that. But I'm sure that might be because yours has a father with a little ole' Bachelor's while I've bucked you with a Master's. It'll happen every time!
Why don't you go over on the Republican Hell thread and try Swamp Fox on for size. I see you're staying clear of that one. Ah, I would too if I were you, because he's another Clinton...a nightmare to Fact Check!
SpeakUp, you're no dummy (unlike your toadies)so there's zero possibility that you actually believe any of the political stuff you post. I'm guessing you subscribe to the theory that the ends justify the means and firmly believe that socialism is better than capitalism. Therefore, you twist, defend, ignore, or lie about the corruption, stupidity, and mistakes of those who are furthering your aims. I concede that you've been successful at influencing some of the more impressionable minds. But, I believe your tactics would be more effective if you laid out your agenda and argued the merits of your position rather than obscuring, twisting, and outright lying about it. You might even influence Blue and r_r if you moderate the obfuscation and stop the outright lying.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#402 Sep 11, 2012
beg2differ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, SpeakUp. I appreciate you taking the time to explain all that. Looking at the Romney's tax return was a bit overwhelming! I have always prepared my own 1040 & related forms, but the number of forms I use are minuscule in comparison!
But I have another question for you. Is Ann Romney claiming her horse as a disability deduction? If she is using it as a form of physical therapy, would she not be able to deduct it as such?
Now you know I'm stupid, being an 800# gorilla and all. Then beside that, I'm a liar too. So you'll have to take me with a grain of salt I guess? ha

They'd be hardpressed to consider the horse a medical unless they could get one of those high priced doctors to prescribe it! Besides, Romney would never have that horse personally without having it wrapped up in a more liability- protected entity! And here's the deal also over and above this. Medical has a 7.5% floor and since he AGI runs over $21M (which I'll assume is customary for them), he'd be hardpressed to meet that floor, so consequently if you'll look at his Schedule A, he wrote off over $1.6M in medical but got no deduction for it due to his floor. If you look at the 8582 Wksht 5 Allocation of losses, you'll see Ann's horse. As I'm sure you know, if this horse were deemed a hobby, losses would not be allowed not only current, but carried as well.

It's grossly unlikely on a Romney return, they'd ever get any passive losses in a current year over and above netting with gains because of their income level. You're phased out with that over a certain income level. But be assured their creative transactions will always in time, net out. It's a "timing" thing that when you are a majority shareholder or partner, one can do some tall dictation one's self!

I also notice he dabbles in some futures (6781). The cutest thing about this return is, it REEKS foreign! ALL OVER IT. If you'll scroll toward the end of it, you'll see all those 8621's that freak me out! You'll wear out your scrollbar like I did! Those are
RETURN BY A SHAREHOLDER OF A PASSIVE FOREIGN INVESTMENT COMPANY.

It's totally easy for me to read. The man's got it goin' on...in all countries except the one he's running for President in. This is NOT the kind of person we need in OUR White House. This may be his legal right, but for a man to be running for President of this country while reeking of foreign involvement, is NOT the right thing.

I haven't looked at his 2011 draft. But I intend to do that. Stay tuned!

This is my personal opinion, because remember, 800# gorilla here!
Big Country

Williamsburg, KY

#403 Sep 11, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>At least he has his wife. Try the Biden situation, losing his beautiful wife and little girl to death in a tragic accident, and, horrible injury to a son...at the Age of 29. Try the nights of sleep loss our V.P. had...and still has, a tragedy to never leave his memory. Yet, he's served our country for 30 years as a strong Leader and one who definitely can relate to being humbled. 30 yrs. later, you can still sense the pain in his face.
Who rattled your cage??? No one said anything about the VP that I'm aware of. I responded to another comment that maybe you should read first before going on the attack.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#404 Sep 11, 2012
WillyP wrote:
<quoted text>
SpeakUp, you're no dummy (unlike your toadies)so there's zero possibility that you actually believe any of the political stuff you post. I'm guessing you subscribe to the theory that the ends justify the means and firmly believe that socialism is better than capitalism. Therefore, you twist, defend, ignore, or lie about the corruption, stupidity, and mistakes of those who are furthering your aims. I concede that you've been successful at influencing some of the more impressionable minds. But, I believe your tactics would be more effective if you laid out your agenda and argued the merits of your position rather than obscuring, twisting, and outright lying about it. You might even influence Blue and r_r if you moderate the obfuscation and stop the outright lying.
Why thank ya there WillyP. Likewise! You call it Socialism. I call what I see fairness. Aims? Then you've unimpressed me if you can't read Romney's tax return?

There's no lying, WillyP. You know it. I know it. Tell me this country would further itself by continuing the pace it's on taking it to the top and buryng the bottom? Tell me that could lead to anything except a stone dictatorship from the wealthy? Does this continual gap between rich and poor even pulsate you in the least?

I'm all for pushing it to the private sector if private sector did the right thing. They don't....as you can see from Romney's return can't you? Private sector is largely to blame for this mess we're in and don't come at me about their tax situation since you're fully aware for 12 yrs., they got the biggest break in history and you see where that's got us. If a Romney for instance, Mr. Private Sector, invested his money in our country, more jobs would be created. As you can tell, it's not like he's uunder $21M/Yr. huh? And trust me, his assets are far greater to generate that kind of income to begin with which clearly tells us where he invests it at. Why aren't those investments in the U.S. instead of doing things like hedging, outsourcing, then investing in the foreign countries you outsource to. WillyP, as Stossel would put it "give me a break"!

Obama has the right idea. Kick their butts for outsourcing, but give them vasoline if they keep it here. If you see anything wrong with that, then I question your patriotism the same as I do Romney's.
Really

Houston, TX

#405 Sep 11, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank ya there WillyP. Likewise! You call it Socialism. I call what I see fairness. Aims? Then you've unimpressed me if you can't read Romney's tax return?
There's no lying, WillyP. You know it. I know it. Tell me this country would further itself by continuing the pace it's on taking it to the top and buryng the bottom? Tell me that could lead to anything except a stone dictatorship from the wealthy? Does this continual gap between rich and poor even pulsate you in the least?
I'm all for pushing it to the private sector if private sector did the right thing. They don't....as you can see from Romney's return can't you? Private sector is largely to blame for this mess we're in and don't come at me about their tax situation since you're fully aware for 12 yrs., they got the biggest break in history and you see where that's got us. If a Romney for instance, Mr. Private Sector, invested his money in our country, more jobs would be created. As you can tell, it's not like he's uunder $21M/Yr. huh? And trust me, his assets are far greater to generate that kind of income to begin with which clearly tells us where he invests it at. Why aren't those investments in the U.S. instead of doing things like hedging, outsourcing, then investing in the foreign countries you outsource to. WillyP, as Stossel would put it "give me a break"!
Obama has the right idea. Kick their butts for outsourcing, but give them vasoline if they keep it here. If you see anything wrong with that, then I question your patriotism the same as I do Romney's.
What do you know?, you old Communist Bioch. You want some of your Comrade's down on the assembly line getting $50 a hour doing a $10 a hour job making us non-competitive with the rest of the world. Ever wonder why6 people buy crap from China ?? Close all the Wal-marts and you'd starve to death.
FlexTan

Brodhead, KY

#406 Sep 11, 2012
"Obama has the right idea. Kick their butts for outsourcing, but give them vasoline if they keep it here. If you see anything wrong with that, then I question your patriotism the same as I do Romney's."

This one is a walking cluster flub. I mean a walking contradiction.

She wants all workers to make as much as the CEO but then can't figure out why a 70K dollar car worth about 4K isn't selling?

YJCMTSU
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#407 Sep 11, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>What do you know?, you old Communist Bioch. You want some of your Comrade's down on the assembly line getting $50 a hour doing a $10 a hour job making us non-competitive with the rest of the world. Ever wonder why6 people buy crap from China ?? Close all the Wal-marts and you'd starve to death.
Every company in this nation isn't Union. What's the balance of the problems? And, you can refrain from your filfth if you expect me to respond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder of Amber Decker (Sep '15) 4 hr hey 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr USA 174,819
One Word Thread (Jul '10) 10 hr Princess Hey 2,547
Who is the best Doctor in London for Diabetes a... 10 hr Martha 5
Wheres all them Trump big mouths now?? 11 hr Chief red dick 26
Derrick Hunt 14 hr BOUNTY HUNTER 1
elvis proffitt (Jun '10) 19 hr Sickofdrugs 17

London Jobs

Personal Finance

London Mortgages