First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lonely woman

London, KY

#1 Apr 22, 2012
how come you cant be friends with a man without he always ends up wanted sex and spoiling the friendship?
Ricky

United States

#2 Apr 22, 2012
Why dont you date this man?

Then you wont be lonely.
lonely woman

London, KY

#3 Apr 22, 2012
well who is this man need more info!
Ricky

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2012
Thought you had a man who wanted sex but you kept it at friends?
lonely man

Madisonville, KY

#5 Apr 22, 2012
lonely woman wrote:
well who is this man need more info!
i can meet you at a neurtal site

“JuSt A rAnDoM gUy FrOm LoNdOn”

Since: Jul 09

London, KY

#6 Apr 22, 2012
I have numerous female friends. Some I work with, some are old friends that I only chat with online these days and one I see every week. I find several of them attractive but I don't want anything more than friendship with any of them. What you say may be true for most men especially younger me but it depends on the person. I'm in my early 30's, have female friends from 20 to my age and have had multiple faithful relationships in my adult life having some of these same friends throughout my life.
lonely woman

London, KY

#7 Apr 23, 2012
i just want a true friend someone to talk to and call when im over whelmed not one who ones to have or talk about sex as soon as we say hello if we have sex i want it to be specail not just another roll in the hay for him!
hmm

Clarkson, KY

#8 Apr 23, 2012
I'm friends with a lot of girls its cool when you have something in common and very easy to just be friends.. but a lot of women just want you to listen to them bitch about there life fuck that I'm not a teen boy anymore who will listen to your bitching in hopes of getting in your pants go find you another bitcher or get a psychiatrist.. moral of the story no one likes a bitcher.
just sayin

London, KY

#9 Apr 23, 2012
Often some don't have anyone to associate with. It's not that they're a bitcher they just have never had anyone care enough to listen azzhole.
Boosie

United States

#10 Apr 23, 2012
Sometimes women try to get guy friends to rely on when their man is being mean, but they still stay with their man. That aint right.
lonely

London, KY

#11 Apr 23, 2012
just need a friend to talk to at times someone to make me laugh once in a while i can be a friend to ive always heard u hAVE TO BE A FRIEND to have a friend and no im not a mouthie woman usually a woman like that has a rambling man to put it nicely!!!
lonely2long

Pineville, KY

#12 Apr 23, 2012
lonely wrote:
just need a friend to talk to at times someone to make me laugh once in a while i can be a friend to ive always heard u hAVE TO BE A FRIEND to have a friend and no im not a mouthie woman usually a woman like that has a rambling man to put it nicely!!!
m/corbin, i like your style, if a relationship is built on sex, once you take that away what have you got? i say not much. i think sex is very important in a relationship but but shouldnt be the grounds for one. i mean that should be a given. if and when im with someone i like the simple things. some you have mentioned talk, listen, laugh etc.etc. and sometime just doing nothing together is a beautiful thing.i know this sounds corny coming from a mans point of view but there you have it.
omen

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Apr 23, 2012
lonely woman wrote:
how come you cant be friends with a man without he always ends up wanted sex and spoiling the friendship?
http://www.funnychill.com/medi a/555/End_Of_The_Rainbow/
lonely

London, KY

#14 Apr 23, 2012
thank u lonley2long finally someone understands i had to read what u said several times sounded like music to my ears need to hear this started to think maybe i was just dreamin but guess it could be a good thing and again thanks.
wolf blood

Annville, KY

#15 Apr 23, 2012
its hard to be friends with a lady especially if you had a physical relation in the past.. no matter how hard you try ...and if the only time you ever want to talk with a friend is when things go bad in your life maybe that is why they dont hang around ..friendship isnt about always getting what you want but sharing in things you both like... just some thoughts ...
lonely2long

Pineville, KY

#16 Apr 23, 2012
you are welcome...i know sometimes i can go round and round just to say what i really mean glad you understand what i was trying to say. i would throw my email address your way but afarid id get every nut out there.would like to chat with you but, where to begin? any ideals? if interested that is.
lonely

London, KY

#17 Apr 24, 2012
lonley2long i would like to talk but not sure how to connect either dont want to put any info on here your right u would have to many other responses hope u have a great day still feastin on what u said it gave me hope!!!!!!
lonely2long

Pineville, KY

#18 Apr 24, 2012
lol....... not sure what i said to cheer you but, hang in there.
wondering

Mount Vernon, KY

#19 Apr 24, 2012
If i sketched a picture of you.your hand in mine embraced with your arms around me holding me ever so tight, all thru the night. wonering as the years passed us by would we wake to the sunsets.If i sketched a picture of us together as we grow old together sitting on the front porch wathcing the stars late at night. wondering if i sketched a picture of you. would it be true or would it be just a sketch of my imagination of being so lonely wondering.
twinkletwinkle lil star

London, KY

#20 Apr 24, 2012
That seems a little sketchy akin someone that. A big chance you took to not ever know if the person you're akin will truly see this. Or will know it's to them? In my opinion you need to ask him or her the above in person or you may never know for certain. Good luck to you both & wishing you happiness that lasts a life time too. It sounds like you really care for him or her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 156,426
Wal-mart DC 6097 desperately needs to vote union! 2 hr The Real Just Me 62
Raccoon Springs (Jan '11) 9 hr Clumsy 19
Looking for a good time 14 hr Im mexican 2 5
anyone know anybody that iive at bennett lane? 15 hr John Holmes 2
Looking for a female English Mastiff to breed (Oct '10) Thu Drewatr 10
Missing cat.. Thu a friend 11

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages