Interested

Hudson, OH

#1 Nov 13, 2008
I was just wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on this place. Is it as good as people in London act like it is. I recently moved close to the area and I am looking for a place to do my hair.
Beth

Somerset, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2008
Try michaels first.then be the judge for the look and the price i think you will really like it there.
hair- dont

Dalton City, IL

#3 Nov 13, 2008
There are LOTS of places that are better in London and Corbin
Interested

Hudson, OH

#4 Nov 13, 2008
Give me some of the better places? I was just told this was where the up scale people went in this area. Price is not a factor in this.
alldoneup

Brodhead, KY

#5 Nov 13, 2008
Well the shop isn't the reason I go, but I go to Cynthia, she is awesome. She's been doing my hair for over 4 years and I haven't found anyone who can touch her coloring.
BETH

Somerset, KY

#6 Nov 13, 2008
michaels is great.
my hair

Cynthiana, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2008
I agree...Michal is the best. She's a girl not a guy, just thought I'd throw that in. Her salon is awesome!
Kelly

London, KY

#8 Nov 13, 2008
If you are wanting to be classified as upscale and I think that is only what you are looking for the all means go to Salon Vogue and let JB blow smoke up your @ss and overcharge you in all the while a new hairdresser fresh out of school jacks up your hair. LOL! Go for it.
all dolled up

London, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2008
alldoneup wrote:
Well the shop isn't the reason I go, but I go to Cynthia, she is awesome. She's been doing my hair for over 4 years and I haven't found anyone who can touch her coloring.
i go to cynthia aswell and she is awesome. i would not trust anymore else. if price is not a factor then that is where you need to go.
Crazy

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Nov 13, 2008
Come on now, Cynthia has been a hairdresser for quite a while, she is no rookie. She does a great job too.
alldoneup

Brodhead, KY

#11 Nov 13, 2008
Kelly wrote:
If you are wanting to be classified as upscale and I think that is only what you are looking for the all means go to Salon Vogue and let JB blow smoke up your @ss and overcharge you in all the while a new hairdresser fresh out of school jacks up your hair. LOL! Go for it.
Well leave it up to topix to try and bring down a very good and decent person. Who by the way is talented. I can assure you, Cynthia is by no means a new hairdresser, and I have never come out of her chair all jacked up. I always come out looking and feeling awesome.
slimman

Dyer, TN

#12 Nov 13, 2008
i love le chic my self holly mcknight is awesome
COMMENT

Fulton, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2008
I go to Shades Tanning and Salon in Corbin and use Carla she is very good I tan there also it is a very nice and very professional salon I know you would like it
nice and clean

Somerset, KY

#14 Nov 14, 2008
COMMENT wrote:
I go to Shades Tanning and Salon in Corbin and use Carla she is very good I tan there also it is a very nice and very professional salon I know you would like it
shades is really good luv carla and the other 2 girls, the salon is beautiful and clean and everyone is so nice, if you want a tan fast and dont want a spray on, use their newest bed the x2, it is unreal. it is huge and the surface is completely flat it tans you all the way around. you can only lay like 10 or 12 minutes u can tell u have a tan the first time
nice and clean

Somerset, KY

#15 Nov 14, 2008
just wanted to add that we went on vacation this summer hadnt laid all summer laid in the x2 and did the mystic tan(spray on booth, also awesome) and the next day did the x2 again it looked like i had tanned all summer and it looked really natural.
Truthfully

Twinsburg, OH

#16 Nov 14, 2008
I had to wait for an hour at Salon Vogue and finally just got up and left. My stylist was running behind.....And I did have an appointment. No time in my busy life for that.
Tom

London, KY

#17 Nov 14, 2008
Holly Begley at Le Chic is the best by far. She is down to earth and just an awesome person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey porters do not sell boozes 2 min tammy 1
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 3 min tammy 9,222
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 11 min Bristol lady 514
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr now 148,315
clinton guilty of housing problems 2 hr Honest Injun 3
obama state dept now says hillary a crook 2 hr thomas 8
hillary lie about trump bankrutcies 4 hr Groofus 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages