Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
79,701 - 79,720 of 81,570 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Mississippi Man wrote:
@ Miss E
@ Try.....

Allright!!...found some cinnamon capuls today at a G.N.C. store. The only thing they had was 500 mil. though. Seems like someone said they used 5,000 mil., a typo??!! Now on the bottle is says take one a day as a vitamin but says nothing about diabetes. So be it. How many of what mil. do ya all take a day? Also, a guesstiment....on how long it takes for it to help .....if it's going to.

And Miss E, do you take the cin. tablets "AND" (mother) vinegar? If so, how much is a dose of vinegar that you use at a time, teaspoon tablespoon, shot glass? I suppose it could be taken straight but....YUK! I keep regular apple cider all season when available and thought about using that but don't know how much. Please let me know on how much/often for both vinegar and cin. capsules. Thank you kindly.
On the cinnamon I take 1000 mg
On the apple cider vinegar with mothers I take a shot glass a day and yes that's how I measure mine too. Let me switch from iPhone to iPad and I'll tell u more
hazard ky

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Whatever wrote:
Where did you see that birds were found dead in western Kentucky? I'm not finding that story anywhere.
Me either
Anne

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Jimmy Swaggart wrote:
<quoted text>To start with, Aminals belong outside PERIOD! Now.......... send me some money!

I agree, dogs do belong outside. You'll get no argument from me. Lol (always exceptions..always. and AWs dog needs to lay by the fire.)

Mr. Swaggart, I don't send out money to anyone. I may find a need in my little world and help out there but you have more money than I do so please send some my way. I promise I won't spend it on booze, tattoos, or wild drunken men. Well, who knows...
Anne

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

In my reply post to Helter Pete 10 hours ago. My reply is there. I just reread it. It's there. But what happened to Helter Pete's post. It is gone. u can still read his post when I click on my reply but that's crazy
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Anne wrote:
In my reply post to Helter Pete 10 hours ago. My reply is there. I just reread it. It's there. But what happened to Helter Pete's post. It is gone. u can still read his post when I click on my reply but that's crazy
That's has happened to several of us, I presume. Mystery, mystery. Hehehe. I wish him a Happy Holidays as well. You also,Anne. To you and yours a Happy Holidays;) Sounds like Pete ( Impostor most certainly) will be cosy on the beach drinking a margarita or one of those fancy drinks. Happy Yuletime to All!
Hum

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Scarecrow wrote:
Reptoid aliens are killing the birds and the fish. When they materialize in our dimension their either (negative energy) can kill some small creatures.
sad
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

@Misty. Okay then, I'm not alone on that disappearing post thing. Since Helter Pete isn't around to protest, I'll throw my two cents in on that. Heeheehee. Maybe he joined that secret identy program and doesn't want us to know he's impostor. Shhhh. Lol

I forgot to check out the cinnamon capsules while I was in the store earlier. I had planned to.... Miss E & Mississippi Man has me thinking about trying that

AW hasn't checked in so I'm wondering if he has company or if he joined Pete..

Since: Oct 13

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> Not me, I guess I have been blessed to find my little piece of heaven on earth. I have no desire to go anywhere any more. I don't even care much about going to the store and doubtful that I will risk trying to get out of here this morning to attend church. A lot of ice out there.
I can read my Bible and find some old gospel songs and try to sing along without the dog howling too much. LOL And I surely don't need another misguided human being (preacher or teacher and especially Pastor Fat Wallet on the television) telling me their perception on how I should or should not live. I take my directions from GOD and only GOD. And a good day to all. It seems like a really good morning for biscuits and sausage gravy. LOL
Good for you to enjoy your Bible and sing your gospel songs

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us who are saved it is the power of God.

Apparently those of this world, or do not know The Lord Jesus Christ would rather demean someone down to their baser sort with the principalities and powers of this world, which is the only understanding they accept, rather than lift up their hearts up to the Lord and believe in a good God full of wonders and glory as shown unto us in his Holy Spirit.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you explain the dead birds in Louisiana and Arkansas ???
Google Reptoid Aliens...
The new Madrid effects everything from Lake Erie to Chicago all the way down the Mississippi River to the Gulf of Mexico. The fault line is also what is causing these sinkholes everywhere. Methane gas leaks from the ground in these areas. Wildlife is effected first...
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
On the cinnamon I take 1000 mg
On the apple cider vinegar with mothers I take a shot glass a day and yes that's how I measure mine too. Let me switch from iPhone to iPad and I'll tell u more
Sure thank you for your post. I've filled ye-ole-daily-medicine-box with (1) 500 mg. cinnamon cap's morning and nite. And the Mother-Vinegar,.......I put a shot glass full of it in with a juice glass of cold cider, mixed and.....down the hatch in three gulps! It really wasn't too bad at all. Sorta leaves a lingering taste tho. I have no further message from you via any "Pad", so I'll just wait. Hope this stuff helps. Like an enima (sp) to a dead man,...may not help but it sure won't hurt!!!!
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Man wrote:
<quoted text>
.Like an enima (sp) to a dead man,...may not help but it sure won't hurt!!!!
Not heard that one before! Lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
@Misty. Okay then, I'm not alone on that disappearing post thing. Since Helter Pete isn't around to protest, I'll throw my two cents in on that. Heeheehee. Maybe he joined that secret identy program and doesn't want us to know he's impostor. Shhhh. Lol
I forgot to check out the cinnamon capsules while I was in the store earlier. I had planned to.... Miss E & Mississippi Man has me thinking about trying that
AW hasn't checked in so I'm wondering if he has company or if he joined Pete..
No, I did not join Pete. I don't travel much beyond going to the store and then I went twice yesterday to our church to begin the celebration of what Christmas is really about. I learned that hard lesson 10 years ago when the late wife had a stroke while opening her presents, then spent 2 years in a nursing facility before passing on to her rewards.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

So many forget to thank the Great Spirit who sent us and Mother Earth who gives her bounty. I have not attended church services in years. As was revealed to me at 13 : There is more to life than the congregation and false prophets.It is more of a choice to hear or see others' deeds while praising and be steadfast to the One from whom we came. It is like love; something that never needs seeking; nevertheless, belief is always in existence. I am so Blessed and Thankful for my Family and glad that our country is not a communist one. We can worship or assemble freely.
A wonderful day to All!
Anne

Battletown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I learned that hard lesson 10 years ago when the late wife had a stroke while opening her presents, then spent 2 years in a nursing facility before passing on to her rewards.
I know you pretty much stay close to home but hopefully one of these days you'll get the urge to do a little sightseeing. Buckhorn Lake is fairly close to you and is a beautiful spot to visit. Probably a good spot to fish if you're so inclined. Lol
Christmas time has been a time of funerals in our family also. Makes it rough and I usually find Christmas music sad. I've never lost a spouse but I know that's got to be the worst.
I'm glad you are working on the church Christmas. The little country church that's close by has a life size nativity barn set up so I guess they are set up for a live nativity scene . I'd like to go see it but haven't heard of the times they are set up. My parents were married there and lived within a half mile of the church for all their married life (43 years--mom was 63 when she died,oh my, today is the day she's been gone 20 years) Dad remarried in the same church and a lot of the same people attended this wedding also. A year after the marriage his little wife began treatment for lung cancer. He was a good caregiver to her. Dad would have remarried ( to his high school sweetheart) but she ended up being the one to place flowers on his grave. The weekend before he past, he and a couple lifelong buddies rode a mule down into the Grand Canyon. We sold the little house in AZ he had bought to live close by his sister. Guess I got the traveling gene also... Lol
<3 R.I.P. MOM <3
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

@Misty.. I lost the wife 8 years ago this past Saturday and just a few minutes after my birthday was over. I rolled over to a new decade this past Friday 13th (not superstitous), so I don't do birthdays or Christmas except to cherish fond memories and pass around lots of Love. My opinion is that Christmas gifts are for children and for them to build a lifetime of nostalic memories. My children and grandchildren are all grown, but there are a few little girls and boys at the church that like to sit with the old man and dig into his coat pocket for candies. That is one reason why I go. I remember the old lady that I used to sit next to.

As for lakes and State Parks, I have already been (with my boys) to most every one in Kentucky and about every state in the Southeast and north to the Canadian border and west to the Dakotas. I guess I have been there and done that already. LOL Have a good day. I have chores to do.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

@ AW, the birds are sounding like a happy choir this morning. Oh, those little children. I can hear their chatter and invision them eagerly getting after that candy. Lol. What simple joys they love the most! My daughter loves hard peppermints;) My darling Aunt- gone two years now- and mother- in- law to possibly be give her candies all the time. Wonderful day to you!
@ Anne, as my Dad gets older I notice to that he has been one of the few in his family remaining. He just caught up to 62. His birthday has become a depressing time for him that I notice. It seems with retirement that he has more time on his hands to do his housework and think. The past two summers have kept him busy outdoors- carpentry work,cutting logs, lawn work and beekeeping." Precious Memories" that is what we have. Family and friends,life filled with joy and sorrow. Have a nice day & stay warm:)
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
. I rolled over to a new decade this past Friday 13th (not superstitous),
My opinion is that Christmas gifts are for children and for them to build a lifetime of nostalic memories.
I have chores to do.
Aha! A birthday!! We've determined before that you're a little older than me and since I turned the Mighty Sixty last year, you must have turned the Super Seventy!!!
Happy Birthday, Ancient Wolf!
Yup! I agree, commercial Christmas is mostly a memory maker for kids. And I enjoy ensuring those memories. It helps that my grandkids live here. lol I topped MY Christmas list with...toilet paper!! That stuff comes in right handy around here and it creates a few laughs Christmas morning. I prefer the 16 roll package--any brand will do.
I have a doctors appointment later today and, like you, chickens to attend to now.(No eggs at all. Too cold I guess)
confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

I don't get it
Anne

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
@ Anne, as my Dad gets older I notice to that he has been one of the few in his family remaining. He just caught up to 62. His birthday has become a depressing time for him that I notice. It seems with retirement that he has more time on his hands to do his housework and think. The past two summers have kept him busy outdoors- carpentry work,cutting logs, lawn work and beekeeping." Precious Memories" that is what we have. Family and friends,life filled with joy and sorrow. Have a nice day & stay warm:)
I turned sixty one this past summer. I was depressed going into my 60th year but about 2 weeks before my birthday I woke up with "I'm going to be the mighty 60" and you know what? My 60th year was one of my best years!! When my better half quits work next summer maybe I'll buy him a new axe so he can chop wood and stay in shape like AW. Lol
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

confused wrote:
I don't get it
You throw the ball to first base.
Then who gets it?
Naturally.
Naturally.
Now you've got it.
I throw the ball to Naturally.
You don't! You throw it to Who!
Naturally.
Well, that's it—say it that way.
That's what I said.
You did not.
I said I throw the ball to Naturally.
You don't! You throw it to Who!
Costello: Naturally.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

135 Users are viewing the London Forum right now

Search the London Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min get real 128,629
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min scirocco 146,213
Illegal immagrants 49 min truth 225
Times Are Getting Bad, We're Losing More Freedoms 1 hr truth 224
Laurel County Jail 2 hr Sarah Poutin 11
Tj 2 hr dabrina 1
Stop Odumba WAR ON COAL 2 hr truth 77
•••
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000