Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81692 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Imposter

London, KY

#69298 Sep 8, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I send my old heels to his charity--heels for Queers
But still no love
LMAO at heels for Queers.

I have yet to see the man make any sense at all, yet he thinks he's the bee's knees???? Go figure.

I wonder why old AFakebeliever wont talk to you? I remember when you first started posting here....she was on a "vacation" at waverly hills....
I dont think you've ever said a bad word to the "christian" woman.
Hmmmm Interesting.

Maybe she logged off before she saw the post!!!!
I bet that's it. That must be the reason.
Imposter

London, KY

#69299 Sep 8, 2012
Blew's Whorascope:

If you want to make the best of the night you should switch hands every now and then to prevent yourself from getting bored, and tired arms. Once you get restless you won't be able to settle down to anything for long. It's a terrific day for dreaming up travel plans, and you could have a very happy time looking through girly brochures or gazing at the Victoria's secrete catalog!

Where you at QWERTY!!!!
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#69301 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>PFFFFT. You couldn't burn a blue diamond match Kev.
I have two other topix conversations going on as we speak. With more worthy opponents, I might add.
Hey, that's cool.

You can show them what a moron you are too.
MadiSid

Somerset, KY

#69302 Sep 8, 2012
Tecciztecatl impregnated me, but I've never spawned a multiverse before, so I don't know which direction I have to gyrate to complete a tidal function to stop my oceans from replicating beyond my zenith!*Blush.*
Stomp Ire

Winchester, KY

#69303 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text> Sybil you have always been a unfavorable, disparaging, disapproving, nitpicking, judgmental, unsympathetic, derogatory, faultfinding, egotistical turd and you know it as well as I do.
BTW you haven't gotten clue one as far as insight into my personality as of YET. You only see what I want you to see, nothing more.
I have led bovine by nose-rings more difficult to move in any given direction that you are....you should know this by now!
Music calms even the savage beast. Here is one for you. I think you will enjoy it.
Michael Maxwell Pachelbel New Age version

Q

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#69304 Sep 8, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I send my old heels to his charity--heels for Queers
But still no love
Nanny, that ugly bitch kept most of the heels for himself. He just has so many pretty and expensive dresses, that Mommy Dearest bought for him. Meanwhile his poor gay "sisters" scurry about town with no F-me pumps to wear. Old broken down flats is all the poor Fairy's have. Bluewhiner is a horrid little hussy.
papaderp

Florence, KY

#69305 Sep 8, 2012
thats alot of work i sugest the sleeper

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#69306 Sep 8, 2012
It's been fun watching the fuss here. I wasn't in it, but I WAS watching it.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#69307 Sep 8, 2012
I almost forgot. Hello Scruffy Wolf Nuts, you penny grubbing popcorn fart.
papaderp

Florence, KY

#69308 Sep 8, 2012
sorry your arms a sleep some tape and some popciscle sticks an a shot glass
papaderp

Florence, KY

#69309 Sep 8, 2012
would suggest gorilla glue tape but i know how most of ya dont like the black
Stomp Ire

Winchester, KY

#69310 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text> Sybil I have always been a unfavorable, disparaging, disapproving, nitpicking, judgmental, unsympathetic, derogatory, faultfinding, egotistical turd and you know it as well as I do.
BTW you haven't gotten clue one as far as insight into my personality as of YET. You only see what I want you to see, nothing more. I am a lot more screwed up than you think.
I have been led like a bovine with nose-rings and difficult to move in any given direction that you are....you should know this by now!
don't be so hard on yourself, every day is a new day and you can always change. I wish you the best on your journey to a new you.
Imposter

London, KY

#69311 Sep 8, 2012
Stomp Ire wrote:
<quoted text>
Music calms even the savage beast. Here is one for you. I think you will enjoy it.
Michael Maxwell Pachelbel New Age version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dNqTlqh3egQXX
Q
I don't click on links Sybil. Thanks anyway...You're still a haughty, hateful b!tch though.
You would be surprised if you knew the extent of my daily social interactions, or my interpersonal skills.
That's the problem with you dead bird topic squatters...you guys think you're big king sh!ts or something, you're all just small turds in a big pot like everyone else.
If you little turds could just realize that, you might get along with the "real" people that keep this thing alive... and somewhat sane.
Until then you could at least show a little respect for...higher intellects.
Hehehe
A Manic Moon Rising

Winchester, KY

#69312 Sep 8, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
It's been fun watching the fuss here. I wasn't in it, but I WAS watching it.
no fuss, it seems that imposter is finally coming around to the good side, now it's your turn to rise above your old self and show us something better.
hello darkness

Winchester, KY

#69313 Sep 8, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Nanny, that ugly bitch kept most of the heels for himself. He just has so many pretty and expensive dresses, that Mommy Dearest bought for him. Meanwhile his poor gay "sisters" scurry about town with no F-me pumps to wear. Old broken down flats is all the poor Fairy's have. Bluewhiner is a horrid little hussy.
"Fools", said I, "You do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Imposter

London, KY

#69314 Sep 8, 2012
Stomp Ire wrote:
<quoted text>
don't be so hard on yourself, every day is a new day and you can always change. I wish you the best on your journey to a new you.
What if this is nothing more than a diversion, an outlet.
Have you ever investigated that idea, oh wise one?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#69315 Sep 8, 2012
A Manic Moon Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
no fuss, it seems that imposter is finally coming around to the good side, now it's your turn to rise above your old self and show us something better.
Better? Better than what? lmao!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#69316 Sep 8, 2012
hello darkness wrote:
<quoted text>"Fools", said I, "You do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
take my arms that I might reach you
--as in fondling , messing around, hoping & groping
Stomp Ire

Winchester, KY

#69317 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I don't click on links Sybil. Thanks anyway...I am still a haughty, hateful b!tch though.
You would be surprised if you knew the extent of my daily social interactions, or my interpersonal skills.
That's the problem with us dead bird topic troll squatters...we think we're big king sh!ts or something, we're all just small turds in a big pot like everyone else.
If us little turds could just realize that, we might get along with the "real" people that keep this thing alive... and somewhat sane.
Until then you could at least show a little respect for those of us with puny intellects.
Hehehe
Tell me about your interpersonal skills and the extent of your social interactions. You really should work on your self-esteem and you should never accept the fact that you are an insignificant turd (even though you are) or at least don't act like one. I really think you guys could get along with the regulars if only you showed some respect and we will do the same despite your puny intellect.
Stomp Ire

Winchester, KY

#69318 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
What if this is nothing more than a diversion, an outlet.
Have you ever investigated that idea, oh wise one?
but it's not a diversion or an outlet if this is all you do all day. Do you get out much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min CriminalForever 151,927
Single woman over 40 (Aug '15) 35 min 1LonelyLady 195
obama movie few saw it 1 hr fred g 5
only 32 % can trust CNN 1 hr Farm_er 3
trump up by 14 in ky poll ,paul up by 12 as de... 1 hr Farm_er 60
Hey Big Red ! 1 hr FULLY Grown 12
Ricky Smallwood and Ashley Baker 1 2 hr John 6

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages