Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81771 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#53859 May 31, 2012
Ya reckon these guys started out on Topix?

Warning not for the faint of heart.
Curley Q

Ashland, KY

#53860 May 31, 2012
qwerty wrote:
Which Congressional records would that be? The correct ones or the democrats version? lol Sort of like the creative number "facts" that were used by Obama to show that he has broken a 60 year record of slow spending by presidents? Come on frank...even your stupid ass has to know this little trick fact ain't gonna fly! It must be a lonely, scary place at the bottom of the barrel where you reside frank! Scrape, scrape, scrape boy!!! LMMFAO!
i agree, but who are you talking to, are you are the wrong thread?
we talk about what caused hundreds of birds to die and how to save our hinnies when the SHTF and to fight off the crazies on here.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#53861 May 31, 2012
Finally. Now, would anyone like to express their opinion on so many birds dying?
woody

United States

#53862 May 31, 2012
not really....bet my stalker pops up on here today using different names
HENRYETTA LYNN THUDPUCKER

Scottsville, KY

#53866 May 31, 2012
I AM NOT EDUCATED BEYOND HIGH SCHOOL , BUT I HAVE LIVED A LONG, LONG TIME , ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT A BIRD JUST LIKE HUMANS HAVE TO HAVE OXYGEN , WAY BACK WHEN ,THEY WOULD TAKE A BIRD DOWN INTO THE MINES , IF OXYGEN WAS GETTING LOW ,THE BIRD DIES.. SO THERE FOR THE HUMANS HAD TIME TO GET OUT OF THE MINE .. CAN YOU SEE THE POINT I AM TRYING TO MAKE .. CHEM TRAILS .. SO CHEM TRAILS IN THE SKY ALONG WITH THE BIRDS .. DEPLETE OXYGEN .. BIRDS DIE FALL FROM SKY ..CANCER LUNG ,THROAT ON THE RISE .. SO MANY YOUNG ARE DYING , WHEN I SAY YOUNG - 40 AND OVER NOW IF YOU ARE RICH AS UNA STATED .. YES UNA. YOU MIGHT LIVE TO BE AS OLD AS DICK CLARK .. OR IF THERE IS SOME ONE THAT HAS POWER TO MAKE THEM STOP THE CHEM TRAILS BEFORE WE ALL DIE ..

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53877 May 31, 2012
HENRYETTA LYNN THUDPUCKER wrote:
I AM NOT EDUCATED BEYOND HIGH SCHOOL , BUT I HAVE LIVED A LONG, LONG TIME , ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT A BIRD JUST LIKE HUMANS HAVE TO HAVE OXYGEN , WAY BACK WHEN ,THEY WOULD TAKE A BIRD DOWN INTO THE MINES , IF OXYGEN WAS GETTING LOW ,THE BIRD DIES.. SO THERE FOR THE HUMANS HAD TIME TO GET OUT OF THE MINE .. CAN YOU SEE THE POINT I AM TRYING TO MAKE .. CHEM TRAILS .. SO CHEM TRAILS IN THE SKY ALONG WITH THE BIRDS .. DEPLETE OXYGEN .. BIRDS DIE FALL FROM SKY ..CANCER LUNG ,THROAT ON THE RISE .. SO MANY YOUNG ARE DYING , WHEN I SAY YOUNG - 40 AND OVER NOW IF YOU ARE RICH AS UNA STATED .. YES UNA. YOU MIGHT LIVE TO BE AS OLD AS DICK CLARK .. OR IF THERE IS SOME ONE THAT HAS POWER TO MAKE THEM STOP THE CHEM TRAILS BEFORE WE ALL DIE ..
I think that is most of the problem, dying is a money maker any way you turn. This Society or that organization has always got their hand out wanting money. The rich get richer and the working people pay the bills. One can go back through history, it's always been, let's try this chemical, sound wave or whatever on animals first and see it's results. Every disease created by scientists already has an antidote. Give the name of the antidote and the money supply is gone for the so called research. I haven't seen any research results of exactly what caused the death of so many birds. Doesn't that seem kind of odd? You are correct on birds & mining operations. Birds are very sensitive to even low levels of carbon monoxide. Vent fumes from natural or LP Gas will kill a bird almost immediately.
well

London, KY

#53878 May 31, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Finally. Now, would anyone like to express their opinion on so many birds dying?
my big black cat jumps up to the bird feeder every day and catches at least 1 or 2 birds a day he does'nt like to kill them he just likes to tourcher them and play with them untill they fly away.LOL

Scottsville, KY

#53879 May 31, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that is most of the problem, dying is a money maker any way you turn. This Society or that organization has always got their hand out wanting money. The rich get richer and the working people pay the bills. One can go back through history, it's always been, let's try this chemical, sound wave or whatever on animals first and see it's results. Every disease created by scientists already has an antidote. Give the name of the antidote and the money supply is gone for the so called research. I haven't seen any research results of exactly what caused the death of so many birds. Doesn't that seem kind of odd? You are correct on birds & mining operations. Birds are very sensitive to even low levels of carbon monoxide. Vent fumes from natural or LP Gas will kill a bird almost immediately.
UNA , I DONT THINK THE GOVERNMENT WANTS US TO KNOW WHAT EXACTLY IS IN THOSE CHEM TRAILS , I KNOW WHAT THEY WANT US TO KNOW , BUT I THINK MOST OF IT IS BULL CRAP , YOUNG AND OLD ARE DROPPING LIKE FLIES , CANCER , FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS .. I WANT SOME ANSWERS , NOT THE SAME OLE SAME OLE ... WHOOPING COUGH IS BACK .. AND NOW A NEW SKIN DISEASE, WELL NOT NEW BUT A FEW YEARS .. WHAT I THINK IS , THESE SCIENTIST ARE GOING TO CREATE SOMETHING THEY CANT CONTROL. NOW TODAY WE HAVE RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS .. PNEUMONIA .. JUST ABOUT EVERY BODY I KNOW HAS PNEUMONIA .. OR ARE SICK AS HELL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53880 May 31, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>my big black cat jumps up to the bird feeder every day and catches at least 1 or 2 birds a day he does'nt like to kill them he just likes to tourcher them and play with them untill they fly away.LOL
LOL. Cats are funny. My ol' tom cat doesn't pay much attention to birds. He will kill moles, mice and snakes and lay them where I will find them. Sometimes he will eat the snakes. LOL. He was laid out in the shade one day With a baby squirrel beside him. It was more like he was guarding it. The squirrel was in perfect condition, not a mark on it. I first thought of making a pet out of the squirrel but changed my mind. I put in in a hollow that had squirrel nests, in hopes his parents would find it. Great things in nature.

Scottsville, KY

#53881 May 31, 2012
THIS IS A VIDEO ON CHEM TRAILS , ITS LONG BUT VERY INTERESTING
&fe ature=related
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#53882 May 31, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
The coward tries to turn it into nasty talk. Just your style sissy. No I'm not on duty just doing some reading. It's just easy to come over here and remind you your yeller streak is showing again. Hittin the fire water aren't you. Bigot!
Hello Blueminer, this was a good one. Perfect description. Looks like you were the target of their ignorance last night. They fail to realize people have lives we live and don't spend 24/7 stalking, bullying, and spewing trash like they do. Had a little get together for the 3rd night watching Hatfields and McCoy's got home late and didn't even turn the computer on. Just got back from taking laps in the pool while it is nice out. Severe storms, hail, wind, possible tornado after 3. Hope they hit the Ohio and head up it like they do so many times. I feel for you if you live in that town with those rejects. I am happy I live in the Louisville area, which isn't far enough away from such despictable people that you had to deal with last night from the same town. I don't live in Etown so I don't post in that forum. I only like this bird thread because I love birds and learned alot in the last year and a half while searching for answers, we discussed the methane gas from earthquake proned areas (I posted most of the earthquake news, as well as the chemtrail theory), HAARP, space events, planets aligning, Gulf Oil spill, Earth changes and many other things. We also came up with (mostly Prepper, Hicky, Ancient Wolf) a survival kit, grab and go, plants to eat, seeds to keep, lots of "how to" survival skills from Native American to military. So people think we hijacked this thread, we did not, we stuck with it and continued talking about whatever we want while staying aware of what is happening around us so we can stay prepared. These trolls appeared in April crying this thread was always at the top of their forum (Scottsville) like it is in every cities forum along with the 4 political sites because they are STATEwide. All of the above mentioned is in the early part of the thread. Lots of info. So if and when the SHTF (Madrid Fault Earthquake, EMP, solar flares etc) we will be prepared. Trolls not so much. lol So they can spew their trash all they want, we aren't leaving. They didn't come here to learn about the birds, if they did they would have posted when they actually fell. They came here to show how ignorant, pathetic, lonely, foulmouthed trolls they are to the rest of the State of Kentucky and anyone else outside it who pops in. What a shame for Scottsville, would make anyone want to avoid that place. You and Hellbender do a great job making giving hope that not everyone from that place is so disgusting. lol

Hope you have a great day.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#53883 May 31, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up stupid! Jealously is a sickness. And you are a sick bastard.
Yeah, they love me and admire the heck out of Ancient Wolf and Hempburn. They are a sick bunch.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53884 May 31, 2012
HENRYETTA LYNN THUDPUCKER wrote:
<quoted text>UNA , I DONT THINK THE GOVERNMENT WANTS US TO KNOW WHAT EXACTLY IS IN THOSE CHEM TRAILS , I KNOW WHAT THEY WANT US TO KNOW , BUT I THINK MOST OF IT IS BULL CRAP , YOUNG AND OLD ARE DROPPING LIKE FLIES , CANCER , FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS .. I WANT SOME ANSWERS , NOT THE SAME OLE SAME OLE ... WHOOPING COUGH IS BACK .. AND NOW A NEW SKIN DISEASE, WELL NOT NEW BUT A FEW YEARS .. WHAT I THINK IS , THESE SCIENTIST ARE GOING TO CREATE SOMETHING THEY CANT CONTROL. NOW TODAY WE HAVE RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS .. PNEUMONIA .. JUST ABOUT EVERY BODY I KNOW HAS PNEUMONIA .. OR ARE SICK AS HELL
The public isn't going to know the answers, unless you have a whistle blower in high government offices. That's not likely to happen for obvious reasons. They try to blame it on cigarette smoking and people swallow that crap hook line and sinker. They advocate there are several unknown poisons in tobacco. If they are unknown how the hell do they know they are poison? Whatever the news media comes up with, most people buy it. I keep asking myself the question, could the so called poisons in tobacco be counteracting some of the poisons being released on us? Promotion of alcohol is advertized and pushed as a beverage to be consumed, but damn a billboard with Joe the Camel on it. There is something wrong with this picture. Those Budweiser frogs are supposed to be cute. I don't think so.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#53885 May 31, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Perhaps some of you folks could use a little more education. Why don't you enroll in Faruk U ?
lol, Hi Ancient Wolf, thanks for a good laugh after scanning through so much trash. Blueminer did a good job with his comebacks. They were mad because no regulars came on to make their day. hahaha

They could use ALOT of education and I don't think that University you mentioned would even take them. lol
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#53886 May 31, 2012
Miss Font wrote:
<quoted text>
with you wouldn't it be more like hide and seek?
THE UNA FARTER wrote:

<quoted text>Would you like to feel and see?

hahaha good one Miss Font, if anyone peeked at that pos they would have to hide and puke.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#53887 May 31, 2012
NY Point Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Is topix the only way you know how to get informed about the bird deaths? I'm still waiting to hear about your own thoughts on this subject. I highly doubt you are as uninformed as you say you are and if you really are, I wouldn't admit it if I were you. However, I am certain that your true intent is not to discuss this topic but instead you are here to disrupt any meaningful conversation related to this topic, it's pretty obvious, dude.
You are so right. Apparently from all the post in Scottsville they do a pretty good job in the town they troll in.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#53888 May 31, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you dreaming of becoming the all controlling moderator?
No, he is dreaming of keeping his job with the sewer crew away from the namechanging rat's (___0___). He is jealous of him and unapoo.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53889 May 31, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Blueminer, this was a good one. Perfect description. Looks like you were the target of their ignorance last night. They fail to realize people have lives we live and don't spend 24/7 stalking, bullying, and spewing trash like they do. Had a little get together for the 3rd night watching Hatfields and McCoy's got home late and didn't even turn the computer on. Just got back from taking laps in the pool while it is nice out. Severe storms, hail, wind, possible tornado after 3. Hope they hit the Ohio and head up it like they do so many times. I feel for you if you live in that town with those rejects. I am happy I live in the Louisville area, which isn't far enough away from such despictable people that you had to deal with last night from the same town. I don't live in Etown so I don't post in that forum. I only like this bird thread because I love birds and learned alot in the last year and a half while searching for answers, we discussed the methane gas from earthquake proned areas (I posted most of the earthquake news, as well as the chemtrail theory), HAARP, space events, planets aligning, Gulf Oil spill, Earth changes and many other things. We also came up with (mostly Prepper, Hicky, Ancient Wolf) a survival kit, grab and go, plants to eat, seeds to keep, lots of "how to" survival skills from Native American to military. So people think we hijacked this thread, we did not, we stuck with it and continued talking about whatever we want while staying aware of what is happening around us so we can stay prepared. These trolls appeared in April crying this thread was always at the top of their forum (Scottsville) like it is in every cities forum along with the 4 political sites because they are STATEwide. All of the above mentioned is in the early part of the thread. Lots of info. So if and when the SHTF (Madrid Fault Earthquake, EMP, solar flares etc) we will be prepared. Trolls not so much. lol So they can spew their trash all they want, we aren't leaving. They didn't come here to learn about the birds, if they did they would have posted when they actually fell. They came here to show how ignorant, pathetic, lonely, foulmouthed trolls they are to the rest of the State of Kentucky and anyone else outside it who pops in. What a shame for Scottsville, would make anyone want to avoid that place. You and Hellbender do a great job making giving hope that not everyone from that place is so disgusting. lol
Hope you have a great day.
Thank you for sharing your daily hatred, FakeBeliever. You just think you are prepared and ready. I realize you had to spew your hatred or burst a gut. Have a lovely day out slumming today. I'm sure the folks that reside in the Ohio Valley region appreciate you wishing storms and tornado's on them. Now, take your hatred and continue on with your daily acts of selfishness and evil.

Ted F. Fartinsky
The Great Una Farter
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#53890 May 31, 2012
Well that didn't take long. Trolls and their "regular" alerts they get all excited about.

Lots of trash to scroll through as usuals, but it looks like a whole lot of the unapoo sewer crew had their post removed. With the looks of some they left those must of been exceptionally filthy, so typical of their attempt to kill the thread and run off regulars. Keep trying, it isn't going to happen. Even with all the post removed we still got the highest posts. Bunch of devil worshippers.

Removed so far all around their sewer mouth posts:

Keep reporting them. Bunch of PIGS.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#53891 May 31, 2012
Now on to the news for the regulars and decent posters.
Another earthquake in Tennessee. In recent weeks there has been earthquakes in Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois,(Madrid Fault area), but thankfully not Kentucky. Scientist said every 200-300 years, December 2011 was the 200th anniversary) so we should pay attention since the Earth is changing and more frequent and higher magnitudes are happening.

Earthquake Report

Tennessee
Magnitude: 1.4

California - 10 total
Magnitude: 4.0

Alaska - 11 total
Magnitude: 3.7

Hawaii - 9 total
Magnitude: 3.3

Kazakhstan - 2 total
Magnitude: 5.7

Russia - 5 total
Magnitude: 5.3

Indonesia - 3 total
Magnitude: 5.1

Italy, Greece, Turkey, Iran, France, Mexico, Portugal, Peru, New Zealand, Spain, Albania, Romania, and Puerto Rico all had several earthquakes today.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

ELVIS Shake Rattle And Roll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Damn Kroger Again 1 hr Fed Up 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Family Man 141,440
"General Lee" has rag/flag painted over 6 hr u can still call ... 5
NASCAR deletes conferate rag/flag 10 hr Ecossais 4
strong majority see CONF. battle flag as symbol... 10 hr Ecossais 9
Demolition derby 2015 laurel co. Fair (Dec '14) 12 hr Yess 6
Fireworks 13 hr Old Timer 2
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

London Mortgages