First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dave

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Sep 29, 2008
Could you please post some good ones?alot of them want to feel all so sorry for the female they didnt live with.
Mac Daddy

London, KY

#2 Sep 29, 2008
Don't hire Steve Cessena, he is horrible and extremely over priced. Trust me on this one!
anonymous

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Sep 29, 2008
Im a female and ill say it like it is there is some sorry a women out there as well as men i know my brother married one!any good att.for men in the surrounding counties?you dont know anyone till you live with them.
Citizen

London, KY

#4 Sep 29, 2008
try jill edwards
anonymous

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Sep 30, 2008
Can anyone tell me how soon you can go back to court on a divorce if you dont agree or want to change some things in the papers?and yes there is a child involved.
knows attorneys

Corbin, KY

#6 Sep 30, 2008
Paul Croley. You will not be disappointed.
happy

Gorham, IL

#7 Sep 30, 2008
knows attorneys wrote:
Paul Croley. You will not be disappointed.
overrated and overpriced

Since: Aug 08

Louisville, KY

#8 Sep 30, 2008
Lambert
terry

Versailles, KY

#9 Sep 30, 2008
In corbin but for got there name.they get really hot on them sorry women.they think when you have a child together the women think they can make it rough on you well its 50 50.
agree

Hazard, KY

#10 Sep 30, 2008
Jennifer Nicholson
larry

Versailles, KY

#11 Oct 1, 2008
agree wrote:
Jennifer Nicholson
Iv'e heard the same thing do you know of any of these attorneys take payments?You dont get no were being the nice guy just took advantage of.
anonymous

Versailles, KY

#12 Oct 1, 2008
Im glad that my brother is no longer married to the one he had.she was so sorry and lazy he would have to go to work and come home and clean the house too.It's a burden out of our family.
kyle

London, KY

#13 Oct 10, 2008
has anyone had these attorney's?
LondonGigolo

Winchester, KY

#14 Oct 10, 2008
Dont use Jim Carnahan, i wasnt satisfied with him at all. Haley Scoville seems to be working just fine for me.
hillbilly

Hazard, KY

#15 Oct 10, 2008
i don't know the best attorney(they say 99%of all lawyers give the other 1% a bad name)but the best thing a man can take for a divorce is k-y jelly.because he will get screwed.
4sure

Lexington, KY

#16 Oct 10, 2008
jennifer nicholson
amy

London, KY

#17 Oct 11, 2008
Jennifer Nichlson will charge you 10,000 if it is figting between the two of you. My vote Is Hallie
Scoville her and warren will take care of you.It is 50/50 no matter what you have.
Who

London, KY

#18 Oct 11, 2008
What about Erin Butcher? I know her mom was always a GREAT attorney!
Rob

Corbin, KY

#19 Oct 11, 2008
It doesnt matter, as long as we have that woman for a judge. Just go watch in her court room one day. You will see how unfair she is towards men.
Former Client

London, KY

#20 Sep 21, 2011
kyle wrote:
has anyone had these attorney's?
Jill Edwards will send you home crying to your mommy,boys Women, if you ever have to go through a divorce ( and I certainly don't wish that on anyone) Jill's your girl! She fights in court like a bull dog, she's intimmidated by NOBODY or NOTHING! I was well pleased with her ability and knowledge. You go Jill!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min TheIndependentMaj... 154,007
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min 2Independent 5,526
Is Burger Boy Permanently Closed? 45 min Proud customer 10
Christians Scared To Speak Out Against Sin 54 min Witness 1
Climate Change March Today 1 hr fact 4
Chicken Festival Large Frying Pan Question 1 hr Me again 10
Hot guys at Laurel Cookie Factory (Oct '08) 1 hr Copy Paste 261
•••
•••
London Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

London Jobs

•••
•••
•••

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

London News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in London
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••