Arming The Insurgency

Posted in the London Forum

Patriot

London, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Over the next few days I will be listing ways a people can resist tyranny. I found out I can only put certain information on here and remain legally in my freedom of speech.

Don't have the means to buy a gun? Simple every "enforcer" will have one and a supply of ammunition. Buy a few shotgun shells and save them for when needed.

Unless they outlaw HP steel pipe?

Balls

Williamsburg, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2013
obama/clinton sending F-16s and tanks to their muslim brothers in Egypt. I know this is off your subject but thought it should be mentioned.
Patriot

London, KY

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Balls wrote:
obama/clinton sending F-16s and tanks to their muslim brothers in Egypt. I know this is off your subject but thought it should be mentioned.
Agreed.

Give weapons of mass destruction to muzzies and try to keep law abiding veterans from having a gun they are partially familiar with. Liberal logic.
hehe

Sheridan, AR

#4 Jan 24, 2013
You are a dinosaur, Patriot, a real neanderthal.
This country will see progress when your demographic (Old White Men) dies off.
just saying

hehe
Patriot

London, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2013
hehe wrote:
You are a dinosaur, Patriot, a real neanderthal.
This country will see progress when your demographic (Old White Men) dies off.
just saying
hehe
Lady I ain't white.
hehe

Sheridan, AR

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady I ain't white.
Yes you are
you said so
here...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/london-ky/TTL...
that old white man dementia is catching up with you

hehe
cutter

Sheridan, AR

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady I ain't white.
BUSTED
hehe owns your dumb ass LOL
Patriot

London, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2013
"JERD?" You don'y know kimchee about Koreans.
Patriot

London, KY

#9 Jan 24, 2013
cutter wrote:
<quoted text>
BUSTED
hehe owns your dumb ass LOL
Yeah buddy, all her "facts" makes me embarassed for her and all the pther chimps.

The room she is in hasn't produced Shakespeare yet, but are definitely up to par on science fiction and childrens' stories.

BTW: lol
amazed

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Over the next few days I will be listing ways a people can resist tyranny. I found out I can only put certain information on here and remain legally in my freedom of speech.
Don't have the means to buy a gun? Simple every "enforcer" will have one and a supply of ammunition. Buy a few shotgun shells and save them for when needed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n1wV3lmbSv4XX
You are absolutely nuts. I would love to see you and your merry band of nuts training. That video would go viral and it would be funny except your crazy and perhaps dangerous. If this country is in danger, its from right wingers like you who see a conspiracy behind every tree.
Pide Piper

United States

#12 Jan 24, 2013
Patriot wrote:

That's a very informative video. I wonder how many will secretly buy shells and the materials for this, justin case. Lol

Thanks for sharing this Patriot!
Pide Piper

United States

#13 Jan 24, 2013
Oh and gun control would end all the problems. LOL!

People just don't get it. All this gun control. If a nut gets sh!t in their mind, they are going to do evil things, they will find a way. Gun or no gun.
Trey

Greenbrier, AR

#14 Jan 24, 2013
Patriot wrote:
You are not limiting what you say for fear of violating the First Amendment. First Amendment allows you to say anything. Federal criminal statutes on inciting violence and insurrection might bust your butt, but you won't contravene the First Amendment. The statutes, by the way, have been held constitutional even though they limit your free speech. The assault weapon ban passed in the 90's was also declared to be a reasonable, constitutional restriction on our second Amendment rights. So these rights are not absolute and may be constitutionally limited. You should go get one of Yale Kamisar's text books on constitutional law. You could learn a lot about the constitution from him.
ReallyIII

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Jan 24, 2013
Trey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not limiting what you say for fear of violating the First Amendment. First Amendment allows you to say anything. Federal criminal statutes on inciting violence and insurrection might bust your butt, but you won't contravene the First Amendment. The statutes, by the way, have been held constitutional even though they limit your free speech. The assault weapon ban passed in the 90's was also declared to be a reasonable, constitutional restriction on our second Amendment rights. So these rights are not absolute and may be constitutionally limited. You should go get one of Yale Kamisar's text books on constitutional law. You could learn a lot about the constitution from him.
Please site the court case when the last Assault Weapons ban was found to be constitutional.
Wonder

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Jan 24, 2013
I wonder if the weapon Patriot cited and recommended you make is legal. I know who to ask. Its his job to know. Get back to you, when I find out.
Patriot

London, KY

#17 Jan 24, 2013
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely nuts. I would love to see you and your merry band of nuts training. That video would go viral and it would be funny except your crazy and perhaps dangerous. If this country is in danger, its from right wingers like you who see a conspiracy behind every tree.
Now I have your attention......... it's the US Constitution and to assail any part of it's freedoms is expressly prohibited.
forkhim

London, KY

#18 Jan 24, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady I ain't white.
from mt. vernon? yes you are. whiter than casper. btw, want to give real sound advice to your brethern, figure them out a way to dodge all the drones, apache helicopters and hellfire missles.....just saying.
Patriot

London, KY

#19 Jan 24, 2013
Trey wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice point. Too bad it is on the top of your head. Everything I have posted is or was available in print, for years. I add a few personal experience twist on occasion. Unless cencorship is now a democrat approved action?

I watched Bll Nye the Science Guy back when they would show "all" the ingredients. Now Myth Busters can't explain Thermite? LOL

Our free press is okie dokie and the government is here to help us.

TM 31-210 printed for the same government that censors cable TV shows about explosives. YJCMTSU

I couldn't care less who made the you tube video. I am glad they did. Saved a lot of details. Aren't you glad Al Gore created the internet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Bringing In the Illegal Aliens? 1 hr Curmudgeon 54
Judge Lawson Vs Stephen Jones who will you vote... (Jan '14) 1 hr BeInGMe 98
GOP Angry, Voters Rejected Romney/Ryan 1 hr Curmudgeon 54
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr The_Box 131,435
should joe biden go to prison 1 hr the truth comes out 1
Obama after the Election 1 hr Curmudgeon 21
GOP Lies About Social Security 2 hr Curmudgeon 130
London Dating
Find my Match

London Jobs