Richard Sapcut
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tyo

Brownsville, TN

#48 Jul 18, 2009
When I first heard this story, I somehow knew they would say Goforth had a weapon, I figured a gun. A knife? What danger is a knife against a gun with distance between two people? I would hardly feel threatened. Fred Yaden should do the right thing and step down with Sap-cut. Can't catch meth-dealers but can shoot a running man.
speak out

Anderson, SC

#50 Jul 22, 2009
3-6 Mafia wrote:
I dont know RAMBO SAPCUT real well but what little bit I do know about him is that he is a professional at everything he does. He is a super nice guy and he helps out a lot of kids in Eastern Kentucky with Powerlifting and other sports related events.
did he have his gun and badge on ,when he was helping these kids?you must not care about your kids, i wouldn't trust that murderer around my kids, this is sapcut blowing on him self.he is knothing more than a cock roach
speak out

Anderson, SC

#51 Jul 22, 2009
What wrote:
<quoted text>Spell check please "along"???
stick this bastard up your azz.
karen

Anderson, SC

#52 Jul 22, 2009
trigger happy wrote:
fred was warned about sapcut before he was hired. saps mental evaluation was not up to par. if anyone was ever at his house you could tell he thinks of himself as some kind of super cop.
if their was ever a mental case he is sure one, i know his ex my god what she has told me on him, that ugly fat ass sob ,should be put in a dog pound and fed nothing but dog food.
Ky Proud

Vilonia, AR

#53 Jul 22, 2009
stupid people wrote:
That's cause Ernest Gorforth was a piece of sh*t and not worth worrying over!!
What kind of person are you !!?? How in the world can you say things like this about a person that can no longer defend himself!? And to talk about his family that way! You are the lowest kind of creature God ever created. I pray that He will lock your jaws til Judgement Day. It doesn't matter what a person has done, they don't deserve to be shot in the back. They certainly don't deserve to be talked about the way you are doing this man. Sounds like you hated him when he was alive and was afraid of him, and now that he's gone, you feel safe to run your mouth. Lord have mercy on you man.
MAD MAN

Anderson, SC

#54 Jul 22, 2009
What wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the same vehicles you see the officer wives driving to Kroger's, the one that is white and has Sheriff on the door? Still tax payer's money. Didn't anyone in this group have a vehicle of their own? I know if you use a company vehicle you can use the mileage for a tax break? By the way I am not an idiot, I can see through a smoke screen.
i suppose he was afraid to drive his own, i bet he is afraid to even get out of his house.i bet the sob didn't go any where!!!!!
limited

Anderson, SC

#55 Jul 22, 2009
Jay wrote:
Richard Sapcut did nothing wrong, he was doing his job, he was protecting his squad, Goforth was swinging the knife at him so what do u do beside shoot him,
and formost im sure he didnt mean to kill anyone he was just doing his job,,, and about the ohio thing he had a powerlifting comptetion to go, so git ur facts right before u say anything
you lieing ba+++++d)sapcut)is he still allowed to carry his gun,you know sappie has a metal problem, and the squad is the same.what happened to the gun sappie said gorforth was supposed to had?
limited

Anderson, SC

#56 Jul 22, 2009
Jay wrote:
Richard Sapcut did nothing wrong, he was doing his job, he was protecting his squad, Goforth was swinging the knife at him so what do u do beside shoot him,
and formost im sure he didnt mean to kill anyone he was just doing his job,,, and about the ohio thing he had a powerlifting comptetion to go, so git ur facts right before u say anything
i have heard that jay is gay
limited

Anderson, SC

#57 Jul 22, 2009
stupid people wrote:
That's cause Ernest Gorforth was a piece of sh*t and not worth worrying over!!
o yes he is worried about about the gorforth murder that he did he is only pretending,he has to much trash behind ,the murder is always caught in the end.their are people that are tracking his back ground from many years ago, you can only do wrong for so long,and when you are caught , you will pay for ever thing at onced.london,ky has got the worst people in office i every heard off in my life,uneducaded,un professinal, all of them must had a bad child hood,and beat by their parents.that includes yaden.
limited

Anderson, SC

#58 Jul 22, 2009
sorry i was in a hurry and mispeled a few words
too funny

Cynthiana, KY

#59 Jul 23, 2009
you should have seen him and his goofy son the other day!walking around like he had bengay under his arms trying to be all buff! LOL wat to funny! way to funny! he will get what he deserves! has anyone been out there to where this happened it would be hard to take a cruiser out there with out messing it up but as soon as he got out of the car shots were fired! hmmmm
sad

United States

#60 Jul 23, 2009
is he really back to work?
veryfunny

London, KY

#61 Jul 23, 2009
i cant stand him or his son. they both have a mean face and they both think they are big buff powerlifters when 1 is a little pudgy, midget arm, fat boy that has little man syndrome and the other is a ginger stick boy. both are far away from big and far away from being powerlifters like they say.
yes funny

United States

#62 Jul 24, 2009
sapcut ,had the nerve to have his picture on here, that only tells me he thinks he is handsome,he has a big fat head just like a bull.and looks just like the murderer that he is.any woman that would live with him has to be bad off in the head,that man is a drug head sure as hell,what man could murder a boy , than get on here and talk the way he has about that boy and his family,their is know love in this world like a mothers+dad" for their children.i don't no that family, but my heart is broke for them,i have never heard of any of them murdering any one.sapcutt's son would come closer looking like a meth head, than gorfourth did,old sapass you will pay for what what you have done,i have had a long talk with god about you,and what god has showed me, your time is near,you are just like every one else we have to answer to god for the wrongs we have done.
jimmie c

United States

#63 Jul 24, 2009
What wrote:
“I want to thank all of our sponsors,” Sapcut said.“Sheriff Fred Yaden loaned us a vehicle to drive up to Columbus in. Baymont Inn in Columbus gave us discounts on our rooms, and all of the other sponsors that helped us. Thank you very much. And to the parents of the lifters. They all did their part to help us.” Tax payers money??
i didn't figure the sob had a dime, i bet yaden pays his bills to
indiana

United States

#64 Jul 24, 2009
veryfunny wrote:
i cant stand him or his son. they both have a mean face and they both think they are big buff powerlifters when 1 is a little pudgy, midget arm, fat boy that has little man syndrome and the other is a ginger stick boy. both are far away from big and far away from being powerlifters like they say.
you are so right about about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy cobb, thoughts 17 min Hammerhead Davis 4
only 29% of voters are excited about hillary 1 hr Trump for President 6
Jared Dyche; stay away from him 1 hr Jared Dyche an ass 1
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 1 hr Phil GG 575
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 148,874
hillary extravagant lifestyle 3 hr The Donald 4
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 11 hr tired of it all 9,236
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages