Meth bust in Lily
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sure

Ashland, KY

#1 Dec 21, 2010
anyone know anything about it? I know that Jeanie Renyolds, Daniel Ledington, Marie Ledington, Johnny Morgan and someone else went to jail for manufacturing, and there were kids in the house.
sure

Ashland, KY

#2 Dec 21, 2010
oh yeah and I think it was on Old Whitley Rd.
Just_me

Fulton, KY

#3 Dec 21, 2010
todd hines was the other one! marie ledington has/had three small children.
wow

London, KY

#4 Dec 21, 2010
didn't marie have a twin sister that died in a wreck ? i went to school with them i hate to hear she is messing with that stuff i think everyone from the class of 84 is on drugs or in jail. its just sad

“Rainy Night N Georgia”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 21, 2010
Just_me wrote:
Are you sure todd hines was involved?according to the times tribune,todd and james boggs are supposed to be in pulaski[somerset] jail awaiting federal charges.if he is not in jail.the law is lying to the paper again.
concerned citizen

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Dec 21, 2010
dunno

London, KY

#7 Dec 21, 2010
wow wrote:
didn't marie have a twin sister that died in a wreck ? i went to school with them i hate to hear she is messing with that stuff i think everyone from the class of 84 is on drugs or in jail. its just sad
no she don't have a twin sister she has a younger sister and she didn't graduate in 84 she graduated in 05! Think you got the wrong girl!!!
get real

Ashland, KY

#8 Dec 22, 2010
Just_me wrote:
todd hines is already in jail, his son bub was in the house, along with Jeanie's son Jordan. I think the other guy's name was Charlie something but not too sure. Marie didnt have a twin sister that died in a car wreck, and she does have 3 small children but they were not in the house, not saying that makes things any better cause they were all doing it with other children in the house, but whatever... dont even want to get started on kids in meth homes. but anyways id say that there is he1l to be paid in LCDC right now. Just sayin.
yeap

London, KY

#9 Dec 22, 2010
i know Johnny morgan and that boy dustin busted Josh Murray.That was wrong Josh was a good boy..he got ratted on like half this town does.All those morgans should rott in jail..johnnys woman is a rat too..meth makers should all go down...
get real

Ashland, KY

#10 Dec 22, 2010
yeap wrote:
i know Johnny morgan and that boy dustin busted Josh Murray.That was wrong Josh was a good boy..he got ratted on like half this town does.All those morgans should rott in jail..johnnys woman is a rat too..meth makers should all go down...
dustin who? yea i heard the same thing about johnny. id say they'll all end up trying to roll over on each other.
Sandy

Ashland, KY

#11 Dec 22, 2010
What a shame
Big Al

Ashland, KY

#12 Dec 22, 2010
exactly
charlie

Sheridan, AR

#13 Dec 22, 2010
Sandy wrote:
What a shame
it is a blessing for the citizens of Laurel to get a few more of these losers off the streets.
wonder

Brownsville, TN

#14 Dec 22, 2010
where
he is

Sheridan, AR

#15 Dec 22, 2010
get real wrote:
<quoted text> dustin who? yea i heard the same thing about johnny. id say they'll all end up trying to roll over on each other.
Dustin Higginbotham.
i know

London, KY

#16 Dec 23, 2010
johnny morgan has never ratted tell the true or stay off here. pedigo did.seen paper.
curious

Houston, TX

#18 Dec 23, 2010
isnt jeanie's last name meyers now?
CAM

Sheridan, AR

#19 Dec 23, 2010
curious wrote:
isnt jeanie's last name meyers now?
Did she go with Ben Liford?
Fulton, KY

#21 Dec 23, 2010
Hi! I'm a real bitch aren't I? Hahahahaha. Told you I'd be around! Catch ya later...
too funny

Middlesboro, KY

#22 Dec 23, 2010
CAM wrote:
<quoted text>Did she go with Ben Liford?
no not ben, she was with lil donnie his cousin. and yes her last name is meyers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
to the women screwing my husband 9 min hitched but playing 26
Teddy benge ( our so called magistrate) 1 hr Victim 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 147,302
K & K Storage Units 1 hr PISSED OFF 1
to alll cheese eaters (Aug '09) 2 hr Cheesy 173
Teanna marker 2 hr Knowsit 11
ricky and ashley 3 hr Billy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages